what makes a chair a chair ?

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
Since Schoolshooters.me or whatever this website is called now has a questions SUBforum I wanted to ask a question that has always bugged me-Adriana Lima xxx

Adriana Lima victoriassecretfilminspectorcom 10

It surely has to be something that resembles my previous notions of what constitutes a chair in its entirety, yet my previous experience with chairs has shown me that that can come in many different forms, so I cannot rely on any absolutes such as the fact that a chair has four legs or that the chair has to be in close proximity to a table, in order for us to properly benefit from the usage of said chair, because it may then be a recliner or a couch. These of course while allowing one to sit, also serve the means of comfort in a way that not all chairs do, although I went to my mother's office the other day and they had very comfortable chairs, which caused me great doubt as to what the function of a chair in the end actually served, this set of chairs served the purpose of a couch, yet when I asked about the sitting arrangements, I was told that they were in fact chairs, leading me to doubt that I in fact possessed of any knowledge of chairs whatsoever

Your introspection?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @Titbot @MyAssStinksLikeShit @BIGDICCJIM @thecel @Proex @Chadeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Something's a chair if you can sit on it and rest your arms on it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Screenshot 20210525 202442 Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Stop posting stupid shit that no one gives a flying fuck about