What makes a face attractive Ep 4 (The ideal jaw) [Video/YouTube]

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond

This is a pretty good series tbh.

The guy speaks pretty much common sense with information garnered from our community but is taking looks theory too mainstream for my liking.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Gaia262 and Vidyacoper
yeah its a very bad idea to blackpill normies online, it will only bring more tiktoks of foids facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Aesthetic, tylerhunter97 and 3 others
love it when normies steal incel studies and technology and still mock them. fuck them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, tylerhunter97, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
yeah its a very bad idea to blackpill normies online, it will only bring more tiktoks of foids facepulling

Lol please tell me this is hyperbole

bro i fucking knew it, this dude literally lurks here
this fucking piece of shit

SAME THREAD ONLINE ON THIS SITE:

this fucking piece of shit is taking all the info here and using it for ad revenue, fucking scum
Lol please tell me this is hyperbole
wym? imagine if foids walked around analyzing how forward grown your maxilla and how short your philtrum was?? you think that would be cool? knowing that theres a high chance that whenever someone looks at your face or makes eye contact theyre consciously analyzing all your facial flaws?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kilimanjaro, turkproducer and 6 others
View attachment 286161
View attachment 286162
this fucking piece of shit is taking all the info here and using it for ad revenue, fucking scum

wym? imagine if foids walked around analyzing how forward grown your maxilla and how short your philtrum was?? you think that would be cool? knowing that theres a high chance that whenever someone looks at your face or makes eye contact theyre consciously analyzing all your facial flaws?
@Roping Subhuman end that normie

oh my god this dude literally used the facepulling maxilla gif in his video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob and Nosecel

This is a pretty good series tbh.

The guy speaks pretty much common sense with information garnered from our community but is taking looks theory too mainstream for my liking.

Based also really high iq morpher

Based also really high iq morpher

He is just stealing information, @Deliciadecu is the truly really knowledgeable guy.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
He is just stealing information, @Deliciadecu is the truly really knowledgeable guy.

I'm taking about @Linoob not the guy in the vedio perhaps I should have clarified.

IMG 20200222 125008

This is his morphs before.

You would need to change the monolid eyes, eyebrows thickness and position, also nose tbh, the angle is very bad too.

True this is a down graded pic I took of the side but it suggests I have potential caucaoid.

Screenshot 20200228 010338

This is it from a better angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 286161
View attachment 286162

100%

That's a scary ass thought actually bro.

Fuck.
I'm taking about @Linoob not the guy in the vedio perhaps I should have clarified.

View attachment 286173

This is his morphs before.

Appreciate it bro thanks

Last edited:
This nigga inspired to redesign my entire videos tbh, which I'm still working on the text, nevertheless, such a shame that he just copy stuff and make a video instead of creating new stuff.

Regardless, there's no such thing as intellectual property, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 2205