what makes a face look round??

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy

why does his face look round and bloated ??

what an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, MaxillaMaxing, the next o'pry and 4 others
Idk but I have round face and I found myself ugly af
20210811 214515

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, noodlelover, DivineBeing and 2 others
high gonial angle, no ramus, round chin, round temples forehead and Opry is 1/4 native and they have round cheekbones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, faggotchadlite and 4 others
over for this babyfaced manlet

• +1
Reactions: Slob
View attachment 1287517

why does his face look round and bloated ??
His face doesn’t look round or bloated. It round faces have one the following causes :

Rounded „ramus“. The ramus itself is mostly straight. The rounded ramus is either by an inwards slanted ramus and or the masseter muscle being overdeveloped on the upper end of the ramus and not enough developed on the lower end. It can also be caused by an actually rounded Raums tho.

Gonions too much inwards so the jaw lacks width

Big cheebones with temples not wide enough and jaw not wide enough.

low set big cheekbones can create a chubby bloated look

you are fat and bloated is the last reason.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ChristianChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
high gonial angle, no ramus, round chin, round temples forehead and Opry is 1/4 native and they have round cheekbones.
He’s almost certainly not any part native
Every white american says their grandma was cherokee or some shit, it’s bullshit in 99% of cases

round cheekbones dont matter

its only bad when theyre big and round making the face look circular

That’s a selfie. My jawline is square af and looks round in selfies.
same , i look angular enough in mirrors but in selfies or pictures my face looks round

does that mean it looks round to other people too???

His face doesn’t look round or bloated. It round faces have one the following causes :

Rounded „ramus“. The ramus itself is mostly straight. The rounded ramus is either by an inwards slanted ramus and or the masseter muscle being overdeveloped on the upper end of the ramus and not enough developed on the lower end. It can also be caused by an actually rounded Raums tho.

will hollow cheeks make face look less rounded? like i have potential for hollow cheeks but im really bloated rn

same , i look angular enough in mirrors but in selfies or pictures my face looks round

does that mean it looks round to other people too???
No. Selfie cams have a small diameter. They are not accurate at all. The sad thing is in the day and age of ig Snapchat and tinder it’s just as important to look good selfies.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
will hollow cheeks make face look less rounded? like i have potential for hollow cheeks but im really bloated rn
How about you first stop being fat and then see if you look less round ????? Why the fuck are you so dumb ???? Questions like this …. What’s your iq holy shit

How about you first stop being fat and then see if you look less round ????? Why the fuck are you so dumb ???? Questions like this …. What’s your iq holy shit
well , if i pull my face fat out of the way then i look significantly less rounded that the picture of opry in this post

also my iq is around 20% , will i look less rounded when my iq is like 10 to 12% ???

Hi bro , what was exactly the thing causing my face look round ? I'm this guy
Screenshot 20211226 1809223
Screenshot 20211205 144609

Gonions , yeah ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
it’s defneitly not due to the masseter being overly developed. That would look like you are swollen
Is there anything I can do about it ? After water loss , my jaws get more definition , but It doesn't look like the masseter are big , this is the best I can get from my jaw now
Screenshot 20211217 2247122

Thx bro , i remember you gave a good advice on chin height

• Hmm...
Is there anything I can do about it ? After water loss , my jaws get more definition , but It doesn't look like the masseter are big , this is the best I can get from my jaw now
View attachment 1498160

Thx bro , i remember you gave a good advice on chin height
I would honestly just slim down hard. Big cheekbones can look modellike af.

As you Said you could add chin height to make your overall face longer.
but I’m not sure. I know i said your face is too short, which it is. But your thirds in itself are in harmony. I would revoke my suggestions to get a genio to add chin height actually. You would have to morph it to see but I think it would take balance out of your face and make the lower third too tall.

• Woah

but I’m not sure. I know i said your face is too short, which it is. But your thirds in itself are in harmony. I would revoke my suggestions to get a genio to add chin height actually. You would have to morph it to see but I think it would take balance out of your face and make the lower third too tall.
Very interesting , I'll try it then . Thx again :feelsez::feelsokman:

• Hmm...

I did as tou said , first one is current chin height , second is somewhat longer and third much longer. What do you think ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-200444.png
    Screenshot_20220118-200444.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220118-200449.png
    Screenshot_20220118-200449.png
  • Screenshot_20220118-200538.png
    Screenshot_20220118-200538.png
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and one job away
I did as tou said , first one is current chin height , second is somewhat longer and third much longer. What do you think ?
Don’t use selfies for that stuff. They have a noticeable effect on proportions of the face. Mirrors pics or far away pics need to be used for this

• +1
Don’t use selfies for that stuff. They have a noticeable effect on proportions of the face. Mirrors pics or far away pics need to be used for this
Yeah , legit . Imho looks better , I'll probably go for genioplasty then , thx g

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-201901.png
    Screenshot_20220118-201901.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220111-094001~2.png
    Screenshot_20220111-094001~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Lack of bones. In your case, it seems like some form of bruxism.

Yeah. Show your teeth.
Lack of bones ? If this is recessed skull , than 90% + of males are recessed then :love:
And wdym by show your teeth , I'm not clenching it

Attachments

• PXL_20220110_194207866.jpg
    PXL_20220110_194207866.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...