what makes a face looking young...

D

damnit

Master
When I run into faces, younger and older ones I can see the older people having wrinkles and sagging skin (which is collagen and elastin loss, probably with high a high bodyfat as well ) but even if an older person has remarkable skin without wrinkles and very tight you can tell she/he is of an older age... Of course bones degrade over time but you can see boneless 20 somethings irl with tear trough and shit jaw development but still look their age ... Im strictly talking about looking young in the face, obviously internal aging is a lot more complicated (as pointed out by x30001 former user).

Also it has been documented that with tretinoin and microneedling you can maintain your collagen and elastin levels over time....

top tier skin, very good bones, age 60+, of course she looks younger probably 45 , but still you can tell she isnt young :

• +1
Reactions: Slob
her eye area, together with eyebrows look old. I will analyse why later. When covering her eyearea, you can still see her forehead skin looks wrinkly. You can see her neck skin is not very smooth. Her chin has a werid texture, a 20yos chin looks softer. Her lips show her age also, they're not as full and a bit wide, texture also shows her age (not 60+ but she's def not 20).