What makes an aesthetic chest?

J

joseph

Gold
What makes for an aesthetic chest in terms of muscle insertions and build? Does it depend on your clavicles? I mention this because it looks like some chests have a more " boxy" appearance whereas some chests are more feminine in shape because of muscle insertions. How can you determine which one you have? What would you consider an aesthetic chest? Is it a wide chest or a very thick chest? Used to know a gymcell (he was oblivious to the blackpill) who has a very big chest but I couldn't help but feel it looked incredibly feminine when he wore a shirt because it was like there was a hill under his shirt, a very blocky appearance, and it just offset the entire physique. Is it just better to have a lean chest (if there is no way to widen the chest)?

FACE
Literally, Im not even joking

Chest size matters to an extent, but shape matters more than size, it should be wide and square shaped and should give a 3D look from a 3/4 view
Kinobodys chest is ideal imo

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 97
Chest size matters to an extent, but shape matters more than size, it should be wide and square shaped and should give a 3D look from a 3/4 view
Kinobodys chest is ideal imo
so how do you get that kind of chest? Without it getting bulky and looking feminine? How can it made wide and square shaped?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
i wouldnt know i have the worst chest genetics on this forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2846
Dedsrs greycel
agree face is important but i doubt a shirtless pic of a guy with good face btchtits would considered attractive, that's the point, its about chest aesthetics

i doubt a shirtless pic of a guy with good face btchtits would considered attractive
FUUUUUCK YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING TROLLING GREYCELS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB ITS INCREDIBLE

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
so how do you get that kind of chest? Without it getting bulky and looking feminine? How can it made wide and square shaped?
You can't make it wide or square shaped, it depends on genetics, the only thing you can change is the size of your chest, you probably know that you have to gym for that.

The symmetry, size, nipples having a good width in the space between, also this

20200225 105029

20200225 105047

The first mogs (I dont know how to call it)

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry