What makes an intimidating/mysterious eye area

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
It’s not about positive canthal eyes or pfl it’s about wide set horizontally long eyes with positive low set thick brows and capacity for scleral show
CD229C19 C4AC 4438 8080 2677D9B186BC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, juste and 1 other person
It’s not about positive canthal eyes or pfl it’s about wide set horizontally long eyes with positive low set thick brows and capacity for scleral show
View attachment 1835066
View attachment 1835067
do u like gustave dore?

also, its just the amount of skull surrounding the eyes
look at elephant eyes

predators have forward facing eyes, prey animals react to seeing a blob with 2 dots hoovering over landscape
people go, oh its the canthal tilt, but thats only half of the equation. Its mostly forward facing that makes eyes look initimidating. And the more bone surrounds the eyes, the more central and forward pointed the eyes seem. They also seem smaler in relation to rest of face. Just imagine that.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 15827
I'll let you cope tho

in all your videos you look up and try to hide the extreme NCT stop frauding

when you look straight at camera its obvious how bad it is you narcy faggot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1835101
Old pic plus lens distortion plus u have anime avi plus ur truecel plus looking up doesn’t magicall Give pct plus ur on ignore cope and seethe greycel I mog u to suicide

Thick eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
what do you mean by capacity for sclera show
do you have a larger pic of the guy in OP

what do you mean by capacity for sclera show
do you have a larger pic of the guy in OP
That’s Lorenzo zurzolo

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No retard vertical narrowness factors in pfl
Either way if you have any curry dna whatsoever it's over and you should focus on looksmaxxing other features of your face

• JFL
I know the answer and yes u have some of that.
but not telling you. :p

Too a big part it is
High pfl is low trust ideal is medium trust with high intimidation this eye area is too low trust although intimidating

This is medium trust but high intimidation

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Wide PFL is universally attractive on men and women and I wouldn’t call it low trust per se.

This Lorenzo guy also has wide PFL btw
U mean high pfl? Yea too low is failo but too high is someone like Salludons. Zurzolo hits the sweet spot

• +1
U mean high pfl? Yea too low is failo but too high is someone like Salludons. Zurzolo hits the sweet spot
Oh you mean PFH (vertical distance from upper and lower eyelid)

PFL is the distance between medial and outer canthus (horizontal width of the eye)

Too low PFH barley appears in non Asian appeal. Salludon is just squinching giga hard. Jeff seid for example has really low PFH and I agree it’s almost too low

• Woah

PFL is the distance between medial and outer canthus (horizontal width of the eye)

Too low PFH barley appears in non Asian appeal. Salludon is just squinching giga hard. Jeff seid for example has really low PFH and I agree it’s almost too low
What is the ratio between the two I think there’s a term for it I thought that term was pfl tbh

• +1
What is the ratio between the two I think there’s a term for it I thought that term was pfl tbh
It’s just PFL/PFH ratio

You divide the PFL through the PFH and the higher the outcome number the worse the ratio

• Hmm...

De Poot PFH is too high.

• +1
your photography skills have sure improved over the months bhai

• Love it
It’s just PFL/PFH ratio

You divide the PFL through the PFH and the higher the outcome number the worse the ratio
Higher is better rigjt usually? Ideal being around 3?