What makes Henry Cavills eyes not good

No because you mentioned sceleral show on the top side being rare, missing my point that his are MUCH lower than average. I was saying the whole time that on the upper iris show spectrum, he is on the extreme end with no upper iris showing, from low set upper eyelid on the eyelash part.
Only difference is Seans got good hooding otherwise their both rectangular (meeks)

Right, because I thought you were talking about sceleral show, not iris. That was a quick side point that wasn’t relevant to the discussion on whether or not he had a round supraorbital. I said much earlier in the conversation he had compact and long eyes. His shape is still bad due to UEE caused by round supraorbital, bad medial canthus, lower sceleral show, curved lower lid, and upswung lateral can this.

How could you get that impression, when I said 'his iris above his pupil is hidden'? Thats been my whole point this entire thread, I even posted the Prenatal T picture showing specifically the spectrum of iris show above the pupil changing, and affecting the masculinity of the eye shape. I said thats the most important part of the eye area.

Only difference is Seans got good hooding otherwise their both rectangular (meeks)

My point was that this shit hardly matters compared to the most important feature, a hidden upper iris from low set upper eyelid.

How could you get that impression, when I said 'his iris above his pupil is hidden'? Thats been my whole point this entire thread, I even posted the Prenatal T picture showing specifically the spectrum of iris show above the pupil changing, and affecting the masculinity of the eye shape. I said thats the most important part of the eye area.
I misread as I had been typing about sceleral show a lot beforehand. Regardless, the discussion started with you claiming he had a rectangular orbits, which is false. His Supra orbital is clearly curved and he has a curved lower lid as well. He has compact eyes which cover the iris, and I said that much earlier in the conversation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I misread as I had been typing about sceleral show a lot beforehand. Regardless, the discussion started with you claiming he had a rectangular orbits, which is false. His Supra orbital is clearly curved and he has a curved lower lid as well. He has compact eyes which cover the iris, and I said that much earlier in the conversation.

Like I said your arguing semantics, we dont mean rectangular as in literally straight, we mean a more rectangular orbital circle (wide oval vs full circle shape). Its language to make it more clear, since a rectangle is much further from a circle shape, and describes the difference easier than oval vs circle for people to visualise. So you misunderstand my point completely from misreading, but then you argue a semantics of language defining the same thing (compact orbitals wider than they are tall).

Like I said your arguing semantics, we dont mean rectangular as in literally straight, we mean a more rectangular orbital circle (wide oval vs full circle shape). Its language to make it more clear, since a rectangle is much further from a circle shape, and describes the difference easier than oval vs circle for people to visualise. So you misunderstand my point completely from misreading, but then you argue a semantics of language defining the same thing (compact orbitals wider than they are tall).
Its literally seans hooding making it seem rectangular

Don’t conflate rectangular orbits with compact orbits. They are not the same. Meeks has compact and wide orbits, but they’re not rectangular, hence why he has UEE and a curved lower lid.

O’ Pry has compact and wide orbits, and his supraorbitals are straight with good fat pads, hence why he has the full hooding look.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9072
Its literally seans hooding making it seem rectangular
I hate having to explain this to everyone, but I will once again.

Hooded eyes exist in a spectrum.

F85AF3B0 3370 4DBA 8DEF 77C1FAA214F7

DiCaprio has hooded eyes as he has no UEE, but they lack the hunter look that O’ Pry has. Why? Because he doesn’t have a straight supraorbital like O’ Pry:

ECF32907 1F85 43C0 9A64 CC1A405EB0AD

Don’t conflate rectangular orbits with compact orbits. They are not the same. Meeks has compact and wide orbits, but they’re not rectangular, hence why he has UEE and a curved lower lid.

O’ Pry has compact and wide orbits, and his supraorbitals are straight with good fat pads, hence why he has the full hooding look.

Your conflating the brow bone and fat pad with upper eyelash shape now. Did I not make it clear I was talking about the upper eyelash, not hooding

• +1

DUDE ITS LITERALLY FAT THEY BOTH HAVE RECTANGULAR ORBITS STOP SPEWING BULLSHIT

his eyes are aight

Your conflating the brow bone and fat pad with upper eyelash shape now. Did I not make it clear I was talking about the upper eyelash, not hooding
I never mentioned brow bone, nor did I mention the upper eyelid shape. The only reason Meeks has no upper iris show is because of his compact orbits. He still has a round supraorbital, not rectangular.

DUDE ITS LITERALLY FAT THEY BOTH HAVE RECTANGULAR ORBITS STOP SPEWING BULLSHIT
DiCaprio has the same amount of fat pads as he has no UEE. He still lacks the aggressive look O’ Pry has due to lack of a straight supraorbital.

• +1
DiCaprio has the same amount of fat pads as he has no UEE. He still lacks the aggressive look O’ Pry has due to lack of a straight supraorbital.
upper iris covered doesnt matter anyways it makes a very small difference tbh and doesnt indicate anything

I never mentioned brow bone, nor did I mention the upper eyelid shape. The only reason Meeks has no upper iris show is because of his compact orbits. He still has a round supraorbital, not rectangular.

O'Pry doesn't have straighter supraorbital than Meeks, its his brow bone which is lower, straighter and closer to his supraorbital which is causing the perceived extra straightness, but not from his supraorbital. Thats why he actually has equal if not more upper iris show than Meeks.
enhanced-21453-1415645209-1.jpg

19e70160a6646b4f7ffb1f3d244d8636.png

The red part (supraorbital) Meeks has just as straight if not more than O'Pry. O'Pry has a much lower and straighter of the blue circled bone.

• +1
O'Pry doesn't have straighter supraorbital than Meeks, its his brow bone which is lower, straighter and closer to his supraorbital which is causing the perceived extra straightness, but not from his supraorbital. Thats why he actually has equal if not more upper iris show than Meeks.
enhanced-21453-1415645209-1.jpg

The red part (supraorbital) Meeks has just as straight if not more than O'Pry. O'Pry has a much lower and straighter of the blue circled bone.
Wrong. Brow bone is above the eyebrows. O’ Pry’s “straight upper eyelid” is due to straight supraorbital combined with good fat pads, not brow bone, because, as said earlier, that is above the eyebrows and does not play into the shape of hooding. Meeks has compact eyes but his supraorbital is rounder than O’ Pry, which is why he lacks the aggressive look O’ Pry has.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wrong. Brow bone is above the eyebrows. O’ Pry’s “straight upper eyelid” is due to straight supraorbital combined with good fat pads, not brow bone, because, as said earlier, that is above the eyebrows and does not play into the shape of hooding. Meeks has compact eyes but his supraorbital is rounder than O’ Pry, which is why he lacks the aggressive look O’ Pry has.

Brow bone extends down and the bottom part is where the eyebrows rest, they dont rest underneath the brow bone, on the bottom end. The supraorbital shaped in red, which is under the eyebrows and far behind the eyebrows from side profile, is what determines the upper eyelid shape connecting to the iris, which hides the iris. O'Pry has higher and rounder supraorbital, but his brow bone and therefore eyebrows are lower set and flatter.

a0b41b7ae0f3a71e6f86ecc902f7f98e.png

Blue is bottom of his brow bone, red are his supraorbitals which are not straighter than Meeks.

• Hmm...
Brow bone extends down and the bottom part is where the eyebrows rest, they dont rest underneath the brow bone, on the bottom end. The supraorbital shaped in red, which is under the eyebrows and far behind the eyebrows from side profile, is what determines the upper eyelid shape connecting to the iris, which hides the iris. O'Pry has higher and rounder supraorbital, but his brow bone and therefore eyebrows are lower set and flatter.

a0b41b7ae0f3a71e6f86ecc902f7f98e.png

Blue is bottom of his brow bone, red are his supraorbitals which are not straighter than Meeks.
This makes sense, given that lower lid shape is determined by bone structure, it follows that upper lid would as well. @Kingkellz confirm this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
This makes sense, given that lower lid shape is determined by bone structure, it follows that upper lid would as well. @Kingkellz confirm this.
@DatGuyYouLike The more fat you have in that area the more upper eyelid connects to iris right?

4D974606 4160 4F18 B6AE BA94565908F9

Under this theory, Chico has a high set brow but low supraorbital with relatively rectangular shape.

• +1
I will find someone to give me orbital shape osteotomy, soft tissue manipulation is cope

dude its literally good fat pads chico has high set supraorbitals
Except that wouldn’t work under this guy’s theory. Chico has very little upper iris show and has an upper eyelid shape similar to Meeks, so his supraorbital is low and straight. His brow bone is high which is why his eyebrows are high and, even with good fat pads, doesn’t have the same look O’ Pry has.

• +1
Except that wouldn’t work under this guy’s theory. Chico has very little upper iris show and has an upper eyelid shape similar to Meeks, so his supraorbital is low and straight. His brow bone is high which is why his eyebrows are high and, even with good fat pads, doesn’t have the same look O’ Pry has.
I honestly think the whole upper iris thing theory might not be exactly correct? This guy if you look closely his upper iris is almost covered.
Also meaning of browbone- Noun. browbone (plural browbones) The orbital ridge of the eye.
357.jpg

I honestly think the whole upper iris thing theory might not be exactly correct? This guy if you look closely his upper iris is almost covered.
Also meaning of browbone- Noun. browbone (plural browbones) The orbital ridge of the eye.
357.jpg
Hard to see clearly given his shit brown coloring and blurry picture. However, you are correct supraorbital forms part of the brow bone. I am confused as to how Chico has such compact eyes yet a high brow bone.

• +1
Hard to see clearly given his shit brown coloring and blurry picture. However, you are correct supraorbital forms part of the brow bone. I am confused as to how Chico has such compact eyes yet a high brow bone.
fat
He has medium set brows

fat
He has medium set brows
But his actual eyelids are compact. His upper iris is mostly covered and he has the same shape as Meeks. So, he has a medium set brow yet low, straight supraorbital, which forms part of the brow. We need @Kingkellz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9072
But his actual eyelids are compact. His upper iris is mostly covered and he has the same shape as Meeks. So, he has a medium set brow yet low, straight supraorbital, which forms part of the brow. We need @Kingkellz.
Take a look at this hoodingmaxxing thread differences how the fat every time makes a difference towards the upper eyelid

It just seems off that this guy has a straight supraorbital while O Pry doesn’t:

E435203B 83D0 4E73 8D68 DB1431ECF30A

• Woah
Take a look at this hoodingmaxxing thread differences how the fat every time makes a difference towards the upper eyelid
It didn’t make his eyelids more compact.

No it doesn’t.
Bro i dont even know what the fuck your asking about compact eyelids all im saying is the fat makes it appear straighter need @Kingkellz to confirm

Bro i dont even know what the fuck your asking about compact eyelids all im saying is the fat makes it appear straighter need @Kingkellz to confirm
Yes but under this guy’s theory a sign of a low, straight supraorbital is an upper eyelid that covers the upper part of the iris and is not round in shape. So, Chico has a low, straight supra orbital yet a medium set brow bone.

• +1
@DatGuyYouLike The more fat you have in that area the more upper eyelid connects to iris right?

No, it just hoods the upper eyelid. Asian men and women have extreme hooding from soft tissue, but they don't have low flat supra orbitals. In fact they usually have feminine high and round supraorbitals.

This is why injecting fat into your upper eyelid won't give you Chad eyes, its the bone structure that counts.

It's Prenatal T influencing the shape of the supraorbital as a kid, before the brow bone even grows (that happens in puberty, kids all have flat brow bones, but many have low flat supraorbitals already)

It's Prenatal T influencing the shape of the supraorbital as a kid, before the brow bone even grows (that happens in puberty, kids all have flat brow bones, but many have low flat supraorbitals already)
O’ Pry had hooded eyes since he was a little kid.

O’ Pry had hooded eyes since he was a little kid.

Which is why his brow bone hadn't grown out yet, as I said. His hooded eyelids come from a combination of fat tissue (like Asians), and low set brow bone, which became very prominent in puberty.

527d955c8c885edb17702040124ea54a.jpg

Which is why his brow bone hadn't grown out yet, as I said. His hooded eyelids come from a combination of fat tissue (like Asians), and low set brow bone, which became very prominent in puberty.

527d955c8c885edb17702040124ea54a.jpg
Makes sense.

Eriksen appears to have rectangular obits as he has the same upper eyelid shape as Meeks but not as low set:

Difference is he also has a straight lower lid, his lateral canthus isn’t upswung, and he has a sharp medial canthus.

• +1
He's got low set eyebrows, good browridge and supraorbitals, is it the fat around his eyes?
eye shape itself, he even has neutral tilt, @larsanova69 avi mogs him

• +1
@DatGuyYouLike
This is how you measure low set supraorbitals
by definition erikson got lower set orbitals

Eyebrows dont rest on the red part, they rest above that and on the bottom end of the blue circled. If your eyebrows rested on the red part, they wouldn't be in front of the eyes, they would be right above it. But when your brow bone grows forward, your eyebrows go forward with it, and the red circle stays behind.

• +1

Eyebrows dont rest on the red part, they rest above that and on the bottom end of the blue circled. If your eyebrows rested on the red part, they wouldn't be in front of the eyes, they would be right above it. But when your brow bone grows forward, your eyebrows go forward with it, and the red circle stays behind.
Yeah your right, but I still think Eriksen has a bit more lower set eyebrows but anyways both mog us

• +1
  • Hmm...
No, low set eyebrows just means you have a low set brow bone. Low set supraorbital is how low your upper eyelid is. Meeks upper eyelid covers a bit more of his iris than Eriksen’s does (difference is minimal but still there), so he has a lower supraorbital.
Browbone is supraorbitals ridge bro
The brow ridge, or supraorbital ridge known as superciliary arch in medicine, refers to a bony ridge located

Browbone is supraorbitals ridge bro
The brow ridge, or supraorbital ridge known as superciliary arch in medicine, refers to a bony ridge located
Supra orbital ridge is not the same as Supra orbital rim.

8A9B651D A0EE 43C5 B549 19DC7E790E43
The “arch” is the supraorbital ridge which forms part of the brow bone, and the actual bone that makes the socket is the rim.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
His eye area isn't bad, it's above average, he just doesn't have chad-tier hunter eyes. He's still a chad overall though

A random North African Berber (same race as Zidane), he's not famous and there's no other pics of him I know of
Tought he was Sinai/Saudi Arabia bedouin

• JFL