What Makes Jenna Ortega so Divisive?

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
I find her to be the most attractive major celebrity right now, but I find many people find her very ugly. What is it her appearance that is so divisive?

jenna-ortega.gif

hDCkEOj.jpg

l4KqSOU.jpg

VNX3FHJ.jpg

9uBEhrP.jpg

jenna-ortega.gif

jennaospain-jenna-ortega.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Johanjohan and Deleted member 24789
Shes cute

Maybe her big mouth and her smile

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
gypsy pheno is not a preference for some men

+ souless bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, HitAndRun and rubberduck
cute in some pics, gypsy in others

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Manlet factory, Overly-compact midface is low class and gives her masculine vertical proportions (lower third dominates her middle third)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and rubberduck
I find her to be the most attractive major celebrity right now, but I find many people find her very ugly. What is it her appearance that is so divisive?

jenna-ortega.gif

hDCkEOj.jpg

l4KqSOU.jpg

VNX3FHJ.jpg

9uBEhrP.jpg

jenna-ortega.gif

jennaospain-jenna-ortega.gif
She is attractive,but not to the point where people would just accept it outright.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and rubberduck
She is hispanic

• Love it
because appearance is a multifaceted phenomenon. i don't know what all the facets are, but for men one facet is masculinity. another would be something like beauty. so someone with a 6/10 in masculinity and 6/10 in beauty would be a 6/10 according to most people. but someone with 4/10 beauty but 8/10 masculinity would be more divisive because some people care about each factor more than others.

in the case of Jenna, i would say her total "look," the immediate impact of all her features at once, is kinda meh, and people who place a lot of importance on that are the ones who aren't into her. but her individual features are nice. she's very neotenous.

i think she's cute as fuck

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
because her face looks like the dwarfs faces

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 31942 and rubberduck
She's not Olivia Rodrigo

• Hmm...
because appearance is a multifaceted phenomenon. i don't know what all the facets are, but for men one facet is masculinity. another would be something like beauty. so someone with a 6/10 in masculinity and 6/10 in beauty would be a 6/10 according to most people. but someone with 4/10 beauty but 8/10 masculinity would be more divisive because some people care about each factor more than others.

in the case of Jenna, i would say her total "look," the immediate impact of all her features at once, is kinda meh, and people who place a lot of importance on that are the ones who aren't into her. but her individual features are nice. she's very neotenous.

There is variance in what is attractive but looks are objective. Also people have types and preferences so if you fit a certain archetype a woman finds attractive you can beat out someone even if they are more attractive than you(within reason).

• +1
Objectively, she's HTN, but people here think they can impress others by acting like 6-7/10 girls are "ugly". It's just a form of showing off.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

this makes sense never saw it worded this way

Shes like a low HTB. Her eyes look kinda boring tho

• +1
im going to marry her

• Love it
Eerie Cold Appearance: Jenna's under-eye region has a subtle lack of soft and hard tissue, resulting in a slight hollowing under the eyes. This feature, coupled with her naturally deep-set eyes, provides an eerie, cold appearance that suits her roles in horror-themed works.

Feminine Eye Region: Jenna's eye region exhibits sexually dimorphic or feminine characteristics. She has a rounder eye shape with more vertical height and her eyebrows are set higher on the face, leading to a non-aggressive appearance.

Unique Side Profile: Jenna has a less protrusive nose, which is consistent with her Mexican and Puerto Rican background. Her side profile appears straighter than someone with a more prominent nose, giving her face a unique characteristic.

Youthful Appearance: Jenna's face shape is ovular with an angular jaw. Her face is proportionate, neither too long nor short, and this plays into the averageness of her appearance. Her lips, while not overly protrusive, maintain harmony with the rest of her profile, enhancing her youthful appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and rubberduck
Overhyped bug eyed big lips HTB at best.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun and rubberduck
cute girl overall but she sometimes looks a bit too dark/ethnic + recessed maxilla

She has wide lower third and this makes her look masculine

• +1
Pretty fucking ugly imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back