images

lips and eye support/shape?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Hades, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
not ugly at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
He’s not ugly, this site has just warped people’s perception due to the over-exposure of top 1% males.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PeakMaleHeight, ShowerMaxxing and 54 others
Jewish features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Hekt0r, 6’1cel and 1 other person
his face has everything wrong

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5385
Logan Paul is around 5 psl. Not ugly by any means. If you're asking what makes him not chad-tier, it's his beta eyes, long face, borderline jew nose, small mouth, unexceptional bone structure, and unimaginably awful hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SPFromNY914, MadTwatter and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Hades and 9 others
You are broken mate, stop obsessing over the top 0.0001% of the male population. In your distorted brain anyone under 7.5PSL is “ugly”.
nessman.png

whats the point of living if u don't look like this?
u can cope with a gf, but u will never live to the fullest
hard to swallow pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 6’1cel, Deleted member 5875 and 7 others
He’s not ugly, this site has just warped people’s perception due to the over-exposure of top 1% males.
Well that's what women needs anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
nessman.png

hard to swallow pill
that pic of simon almost makes me go gay

nessman.png

hard to swallow pill
If you think like this you’ve doomed yourself to a life of misery.

Ascend to at least above average and focus on the other aspects of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
not ugly

above average good body and low inhib + rich = success with girls

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
chose bad pictures. He's really not ugly once he cleans up. But yeah eyes mainly. Nose is kinda bird shaped. Still manages to pull baddies tho
He's at his best when he maxes masc appeal.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and SexyMofo
nessman.png

hard to swallow pill
bruh i guarantee you logan slays more and higher tier girls than this guy....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, goat2x and 1 other person
i think so too but mainly cuz of his fanbase and low inhibition

hes just more known

ugly af ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chico Chicowski
Well that's what women needs anyway

That's what women are thinking about - gigachads. Our mindset is the same as hypergamous foids then ?! Filtering out normies to obsess over the idealised chads.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 1751
That's what women are thinking about - gigachads. Our mindset is the same as hypergamous foids then ?! Filtering out normies to obsess over the idealised chads.
Well i think we all are trying to looksmax so why not aiming at that 1% even if it's not realistically possible for majority of men? Try to get to that top 1% so we may atleast be in top 25% . Just my opinion only

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Well i think we all are trying to looksmax so why not aiming at that 1% even if it's not realistically possible for majority of men? Try to get to that top 1% so we may atleast be in top 25% . Just my opinion only

There is no point comparing ourselves to chad. It sounds corny but we should just aim to be the best version of ourselves. Most of this userbase is low - midtier normies that can ascend to high tier normie - chadlite if they do all the softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, QuadraMadra, Deleted member 9955 and 4 others
hes 1,88 btw
5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Trynaascend
There is no point comparing ourselves to chad. It sounds corny but we should just aim to be the best version of ourselves. Most of this userbase is low - midtier normies that can ascend to high tier normie - chadlite if they do all the softmaxxes.
Agreed 💯

SHIT LIPS. Lips are heavily underestimated in this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, farlg, Deleted member 2157 and 4 others
Weird facial proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
He looks a lot better now than those pics lol

Prey eyes, also stop coping he is a high tier normie/chadlite at least

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Inscol, Arvenas and 4 others
jfl at the state of this forum. Repeat after me:

M A X I L L A

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, JMax and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nose, midface and showing suicade gook

His eyes are his biggest failo. Everything else is good, but his eyes are just too big for his face, if they were smaller, and more almond shaped, he would look better.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I very much doubt it since the guy is a model himself who hangs around female models a lot and undoubtedly fucks them as well.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
I very much doubt it since the guy is a model himself who hangs around female models a lot and undoubtedly fucks them as well.
who cares anyway, it's all about fcking any women that are attracted to you
I'd f 6s low statuscels and get mirin on streets rather than being fcked only because of money and status

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Alexanderr
low fwhr, bulging eyes, slanting eyebrows, negative and almost without, small lips, upper eyelid exposure, blond.
The last image corrects several of the above failures

• +1
low fwhr, bulging eyes, slanting eyebrows, negative and almost without, small lips, upper eyelid exposure, blond.
The last image corrects several of the above failures
4106.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra and KDA Player
who cares anyway, it's all about fcking any women that are attracted to you
I'd f 6s low statuscels and get mirin on streets rather than being fcked only because of money and status
Yeah. The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, thickdickdaddy27 and Chico Chicowski
textbook mouthbreather face:
bad midface ratio
bad FWHR
lack of under eye support
lack of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: JMax
textbook mouthbreather face:
bad midface ratio
bad FWHR
lack of under eye support
lack of forward growth
don't you think that he has decent growth but just poor lips makes him look recessed?
of course eye support spot on

• +1
Not ugly, 5 PSL above average 6'2 jacked white jock

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 6’1cel
damn that shit was poetic :cry:

Yeah. The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.
damn that shit was poetic :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Alexanderr

damn u describe the beauty of validation perfectly every time. this was so good to read

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Absolute fucking God tier post Bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
AATXAJxQI31czfaPC9p4wjmtIFt5fA-ateB0RQW57l56=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
367a554fcf51fefcf54bc00906f0a55a

he's not ugly wtf. he's a psl 5.5 6'3 NT jock chad and looks better in motion
go outside and compare the average guy to logan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, 6’1cel and 1 other person