What makes Logan Paul ugly?

his only good feature is height, everything else is shit, bones, eyes, jew nose, blonde hair, shitty hairstyle, dumb jock who got famous for doing retarded shit failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chico Chicowski
Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_1.48.07_PM.png

6f7ed9ab09e01231bdc56dcab092eaa4.jpg
just compare everyone to chico theory

nessman.png

whats the point of living if u don't look like this?
u can cope with a gf, but u will never live to the fullest
hard to swallow pill
KYS fag if I could even get a gf I'd already be much happier

His maxilla is recessed obviously! I can't believe nobody has really caught onto that, if he fixed that and his small mouth he would look better. But keep in mind, if he is 6' 5 with a good body he will get some women no matter what. His face isn't BAD per se just average tier.

just compare everyone to chico theory
women do it, if u are 6'2 doesn't matter, if she sees 6'4 then you are short
cant understand how some people have been here for years and are still delusional regarding how women harshly rate men

He’s not ugly, this site has just warped people’s perception due to the over-exposure of top 1% males.
He is very ugly. Long flat face that looks like a shovel, thin lips, long midface, balding. Very over if he wasn't statusmaxxed.

He is very ugly. Long flat face that looks like a shovel, thin lips, long midface, balding. Very over if he wasn't statusmaxxed.
Username checks out

• JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
if we only take his head, he's not really good looking, balding etc... but e's tall af, ripped from wrestling for years + works out and is a multi milionnaire which makes him very very attractive to most stacies

women do it, if u are 6'2 doesn't matter, if she sees 6'4 then you are short
cant understand how some people have been here for years and are still delusional regarding how women harshly rate men
this isn't true 100% of the time, and I wouldn't touch those kinds of women with a ten-foot pole tbh, no matter their looks. Way too superficial and toxic. Call me bluepillled, but do you really want to live a life surrounded by stereotypical braindead IG models from LA? I didn't thinks so.
And if I remember correctly Logan Paul is dating 6psl model Josie Conseco (muh status and money, using ur logic she would've chosen someone higher up on the food chain).

Logan Paul is the definition of an irl chad. His appeal is mediocre by psl standards,but in an irl setting he is a mogger due to height + body halo (im not considering his status halo for physical appearance).

His main flaws is colouring, hair texture/haircut, round eyes, poor nose shape and poor fwhr ratio.

he looks 'good' with a beard tbf
i think his zygo/maxilla area is shit

Bump for more reacts

long midface, narrow lips and no special features that makes him stand out. shit hair too

nessman.png

whats the point of living if u don't look like this?
u can cope with a gf, but u will never live to the fullest
hard to swallow pill
whats the point of living chico, when youre height mogged by andre the great and get facemogged by o’pry?

Last edited: