What makes me average/below and not handsome?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Maybe I'm crazy, but I always felt underneath my flab was a classically handsome face. Most folks on forums have said I am average , including females , except a few females said I would be handsome if I lost weight. What makes me doomed to be unattractive? Why can't I obtain semi attractiveness?
IMG 20240111 173743679

IMG 20240401 172755856

MV5BYWRmZDU4ZGEtNmQ5NC00MmU1LWEwYWQtZDE5ZThmYjhkNzRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDMzMTIzMjE V1  1

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2, ElTruecel, niggatron and 2 others
Is it because my face is too soft and I lack masculine features?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Is it because my face is too soft and I lack masculine features?
exactly, I have the same problem. I guess you were a cutecel in your 20's. You should have done buccal fat removal + masseter reduction + chin filler and correct assymetries because eye and mouth shape can't be changed.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Maybe I'm crazy, but I always felt underneath my flab was a classically handsome face. Most folks on forums have said I am average , including females , except a few females said I would be handsome if I lost weight. What makes me doomed to be unattractive? Why can't I obtain semi attractiveness?
View attachment 2858782

View attachment 2858781

View attachment 2858780
you have no bones ,nct too far set eyes, bad chin to philtrum ratio, over for you oldcel your best choice is to become an oofy doofy betabuxxer:feelsrope:

you have no bones ,nct too far set eyes, bad chin to philtrum ratio, over for you oldcel your best choice is to become an oofy doofy betabuxxer:feelsrope:
My canthal tilt is neutral.Fat hides my bones. Also wide set eyes are better than close set eyes.

No you look classical handsome if u lean down like that actor you shared

you look like that ukrainian tranny

• +1
Reactions: 3links2