What makes me so ugly

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

These are FaceApp edited photos of me. Still no success with online dating and girls are actively blocking and unmatching me on insta bumble and tinder

i haven’t had a date in months. Only time I even talk to girls are vicariously through gay men who are attracted to me introducing me to their girlfriends.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10913, thecel and 1 other person
neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
they also likely know you are balding, under that pubg level 3 helmet.

girls are blickpilled nowadays it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vitaminD3, Deleted member 7044, Copexodius Maximus and 15 others
that beard makes you look like a beggar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FootLongDong, thecel and Bewusst
if you’re not Chad, don’t take pictures like that, it looks like you’re trying to make up for it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
I hope to god you’re severely autistic otherwise it’s over for us

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, thecel and Deleted member 10615
if you’re not Chad, don’t take pictures like that, it looks like you’re trying to make up for it
Should I fade it so the sides are shorter and the chin is longer?

or I can leave a long goatee like kelly oubrie

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I agree somewhat but I try to show status. And there are ugly guys it’s decent social circles who try pics like this. It’s only obnoxious if the guy is sub 4

• +1
Reactions: thecel

These are FaceApp edited photos of me. Still no success with online dating and girls are actively blocking and unmatching me on insta bumble and tinder

i haven’t had a date in months. Only time I even talk to girls are vicariously through gay men who are attracted to me introducing me to their girlfriends.

Are you actively looking for girls or just waiting for girls to come to you? if the latter, then you need to change your strategy, men are supposed to look for women, not the other way around. You will have no success passively waiting for girls unless you are famous and chad, which you aren't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, court monarch777 and thecel
Nigga I think you look good tbh, I cant explain whats happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and Deleted member 10615
Post a pic clean shaven or with stubble

Shave your neckbeard

Unless your balding or a manlet I’m not sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Are you actively looking for girls or just waiting for girls to come to you? if the latter, then you need to change your strategy, men are supposed to look for women, not the other way around. You will have no success passively waiting for girls unless you are famous and chad, which you aren't.
No I dm them send voice messages ect. I try all different ways

unless youre balding under the cap then get ht

You have the hat. That's a sign of balding, using grey filters to hide skin, earrings that are definitely something feminine. Basically you use everything that is meant to fraud. Women can tell that. Why would you wear a hat inside while taking a picture? Women can notice this man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Don't post imgur links. Re upload the photos so I can help u dude

I agree somewhat but I try to show status. And there are ugly guys it’s decent social circles who try pics like this. It’s only obnoxious if the guy is sub 4
RNj2WRcl 1
Uy5Idbtl 1
photos as soon as they generate some status, not forced photos with a white wall behind