What makes me ugly?

aphoria

aphoria

Iron
Hi, there! Eastern Europe, 30, 5'10, athletic 178

Long midface (somewhat high arched palate => long philtrum).
Receding hairline.

Too much upper eyelid exposure?
Small, recessed chin?
Asymmetrical, narrow nose?

Attachments

• 20200206_222003.jpg
    20200206_222003.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20200206_095045.jpg
    20200206_095045.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 20200107_123517.jpg
    20200107_123517.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 20200206_220719[1].jpg
    20200206_220719[1].jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200206_221042[1].jpg
    20200206_221042[1].jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200125_013326[1].jpg
    20200125_013326[1].jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200206_225255[1].jpg
    20200206_225255[1].jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, Mexicanboi and stuckneworleans
Your nose and recessed jaw fuck up your profile completely but you don't look ugly from the front in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
you look best in the 3rd photo. you have no potential for maesthetic or pretty boy look because of age. beard as long as it is in the 3rd photo, hair buzzed shorter than the beard to create contrast. neckmaxx and gymmaxx deffo to achieve high t look. you look really bad with glasses. and those glasses are the most incel thing ive seen.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and aphoria
you look best in the 3rd photo. you have no potential for maesthetic or pretty boy look because of age. beard as long as it is in the 3rd photo, hair buzzed shorter than the beard to create contrast. neckmaxx and gymmaxx deffo to achieve high t look. you look really bad with glasses. and those glasses are the most incel thing ive seen.
Whats the age limit for maesthetic look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, MagickEvo, shimada and 7 others
I am just looking for PSL 5.

And go to gym a lot
Not ugly at all

grow out your hair

Grow your hair, ditch the glasses. Not ugly but upper eyelids and jaw are a minus

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
If he looksmaxxes properly he'll look like he could rip out your throat.

Your nose and recessed jaw fuck up your profile completely but you don't look ugly from the front in my opinion.
Would rhino be worth it for me? What nose would suit me?
Maybe get hair transplant and fix jaws. Now you are 4 psl
How should I fix jaws?

Last edited:
like he said, best thing you can do is keep the look in pic 3

That nose from profile looks bad. You also look very bland. Like dry chicken breast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and aphoria
Ur not too ugly

Question is why are you 30 and havent got a rhino

• So Sad
Reactions: aphoria
too much uee, asymmetrical uee, norwooding super hard, very terrible nose atleast from the side view, long philtrum, slightly roundish, slightly narrow jaw with a chin that is nowhere near square enough, weird chin along with it being slightly weak - weirdly enough it dosnt look that bad from the side but looks odd as hell form the front for some reason, your philtrum is not only way too long but also weirdly/shaped too prominent, from the side view you can also tell you have a bad/far from ideal ramus, your midface is super flat, your chin:philtrum ratio is terrible (due to your long philtrum) and the last thing would be that you're wearing glasses which signal your poor eyesight genetics (i hope you wear contacts).
Your average height isn't enough to save you either, you need to looksmax hard or you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life (assuming you probably are one right now)
too much uee, asymmetrical uee, norwooding super hard, very terrible nose atleast from the side view, long philtrum, slightly roundish, slightly narrow jaw with a chin that is nowhere near square enough, weird chin along with it being slightly weak - weirdly enough it dosnt look that bad from the side but looks odd as hell form the front for some reason, your philtrum is not only way too long but also weirdly/shaped too prominent, from the side view you can also tell you have a bad/far from ideal ramus, your midface is super flat, your chin:philtrum ratio is terrible (due to your long philtrum) and the last thing would be that you're wearing glasses which signal your poor eyesight genetics (i hope you wear contacts).
Your average height isn't enough to save you either, you need to looksmax hard or you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life (assuming you probably are one right now)
Correction Chin : Philtrum ratio

His jaw is not that recessed, just downswung

You are not ugly. Front looks good. Side not. And buy contacts bro, glass is a failo

Hi, there! Eastern Europe, 30, 5'10, athletic 178

Long midface (somewhat high arched palate => long philtrum).
Receding hairline.

Too much upper eyelid exposure?
Small, recessed chin?
Asymmetrical, narrow nose?
Glasses for front profile and nose for side