What makes my eyes look so bad?

Your eye area isn't bad per se but infraorbital implant will definitely improve it. What makes you look off is your short maxilla... its not that recessed but it's too short and throws off your facial proportions. Overall though you have good potential I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Your eye area isn't bad per se but infraorbital implant will definitely improve it. What makes you look off is your short maxilla... its not that recessed but it's too short and throws off your facial proportions. Overall though you have good potential I'd say.
that makes another problem.

Somebody here says i have short face syndrome, others say i do not.
Plus, i have kinda a longface, i don't want to run the risk to make it long.

Anyway yeah, i'm doing some visits with a orthodontist to fix my maxilla -though rn i miss a tooth and i have to replace it first-; then i will do the final visit to see if i can fix it the problem with braces or need a bimax.

Cuz here's another problem, looks like bimax can easily make me worst.

Agreed for the eyes. I guess i should go for ramieri just like @Gaia262, iirc he did rhyno and orbital rims with him. I guess i can also run color contact lens game for a bit.

Nordwooding doesnt start there
wtf is even that question?
And visit a doctor if you fear you are losing hair, how the fuck do i know if you do?

I was sleeping before the pics so probably some "hole" done with the pillow
Doctor aren't that good. And classic nordwooding doesnt start there, but there are a lot more than the classic one

Doctor aren't that good. And classic nordwooding doesnt start there, but there are a lot more than the classic one
Unless some weird disease, for which the doctor are there (doctor are not good, but random users on looksmax are good? Wdym lol)
Btw, stop bothering my thread with this

On TruerateMe a guy says i am fucking average and so i have to deal with a ton of rejections, and this is disgusting to me.

saggy lower eyelid? But this dude is ok

View attachment 1492867

big eyes? But this dude is ok

View attachment 1492874

upper eyelid exposure?

View attachment 1492870

so what makes me a fucking incel that get rejected everytime? and how can i fix it?

Your infras needs to be more projected.

Something like this:

This guy got surgery for recessed infras:

You have the same problem.

Also I don't like your lips, just my opinion.

Good-looking guy, but your eyes are trucel tier. Goblin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
A bit of squinching and you’re fine