What makes my eyes so cucked?

i think i look too ugly mainly because of my eye shape. what’s wrong with it? should i pluck my eyebrows or dye them? planning to get canthoplasty+uee fat graft+orbital implants

They look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chigoha and Deleted member 23554
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
what is the point of life if i will never be able to mog everyone irl? i cant stand seeing myself in the mirror
you literally haclbe green eyes in a brown eyed country you mog all those cockroaches you should thank god every day , and based on the pic you look good man wtf

• So Sad
Are there ANY examples of people ascending by getting occuloplastic surgeries?

• +1
i think i look too ugly mainly because of my eye shape. what’s wrong with it? should i pluck my eyebrows or dye them? planning to get canthoplasty+uee fat graft+orbital implants

scleral show.

• +1
you literally haclbe green eyes in a brown eyed country you mog all those cockroaches you should thank god every day , and based on the pic you look good man wtf
no i got rated ltn-mtn by generous raters here i am completely subhuman

I am half turkish, money is the most important thing in that country. Your smart, don't do anything stupid

I am half turkish, money is the most important thing in that country. Your smart, don't do anything stupid
i am not capable of falling in love etc all i care about is mogging other males i want to be a bull

• Love it
Reactions: Squirreljak
I can relate, I will rate you honestly. You probably look better than you think you look.

• Hmm...
The real chads are multimillionaires, top surgeons, top politicians etc. I understand your ambition, because I also want to mog other males.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
even botox cant help? i will seriously kms. i want to be masc chad not gay prettyboy
I have gay pheno it fucking sucks tbf

• So Sad
can i get implants for zygos and cheeckbones to fix it
in some way, if you have sunken cheekbones like this that means your whole face is, remember that every attractive feature is connected to each other, you will certainly look uncanny if you do that because you will need to have a projected maxilla or anterior nasal aperture alongside a wider palate (wider lower jaw)

so we need a full pic of ur face

• Hmm...
Your eyes look good jfl just quit it with the aspie stare, I did that shit and I regret it (even though it removed UEE).

Your eyes look good jfl just quit it with the aspie stare, I did that shit and I regret it (even though it removed UEE).
its not uee check other photos i avoid looking at myself since i hate myself i can never have hunter eyes i will be an incel forever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
protruding eyes, scleral show, shit medial canthus.

mogger eyes, stop forcing them open retard

check other photos they are not mogger i am bug eyed i will kms
Even when you force them open they are not bug eyed stop trolling jfl

Even with Taban’s $60k “almond eye surgery” the difference I see in before/after is so subtle. Eyes are very hard to alter.

• Woah
Even with Taban’s $60k “almond eye surgery” the difference I see in before/after is so subtle. Eyes are very hard to alter.
oh god this time its trıly over holy shit

Bro your eyes don’t even really look particularly bad, just average. decent shape. You don’t have negative canthal tilt, I do sorta see the bug eye thing, I’ve heard orbital decompression can fix that.

• Hmm...

your eyes are amazing wtf lol

• Hmm...
@TRUE_CEL give your nickname to me im the new blackops2cel
Brag thread, you have a mogger eye area. Didn’t know you were Turkish though.

• +1
  • So Sad
mogger

• Hmm...
Brag thread, you have a mogger eye area. Didn’t know you were Turkish though.
no brag no larp i am an eyecel neckcel wristcel dickcel manletcel bimaxcel geniocel

ik you are fishing for compliments but i will still say they are ideal

no brag no larp i am an eyecel neckcel wristcel dickcel manletcel bimaxcel geniocel
Your eyes look fine to me bhai, feel free to send full face pic in PM but I see nothing bad here. In fact you got the kind of coloring that makes you irresistible to ethnic women.

• Hmm...
Your eyes look fine to me bhai, feel free to send full face pic in PM but I see nothing bad here. In fact you got the kind of coloring that makes you irresistible to ethnic women.
ok i will send them today but im just a generic ltn lol even ethnics wouldnt like me

ok i will send them today but im just a generic ltn lol even ethnics wouldnt like me
Really? That's surprising to me. I shall await your PMs (I won't be sleeping for another six hours).