what makes narrow shoulders

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
Zjfsngcs5ya11

the right guy could have bigger shoulders objectively if he was overall a massive person
i cant tell whats the difference between them that makes left look bigger
its not the head proportion because if u cover up their head it looks the same
its not shoulder to waist/hip because kylo ren had big hips and waist but u could still see hes wide
i was thinking height because vertical stretching is the same effect as horizontal compressing
Zjfsngcs5ya11

Zjfsngcs5ya11

they both look worse
but that doesnt work irl because tall people with broad shoulders will have the broad shouldered look, and then an elongated torso. you see that on basketball players

so does any high iq person know what the answer is
then we can make a formula to find if youre framecel or not, shoulder width/[another variable]

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Inferiority

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 2 others
Mirin your morphing skills OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben, CANI, Htobrother and 5 others
State of this forum JFL
Bonekiya mt fix

Clearly it's a combination of genetics that provide just wider clavicles and shoulders, plus working out.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ArdaxHG, goldensoul and isis_Bleach
State of this forum JFLView attachment 1121947

Clearly it's a combination of genetics that provide just wider clavicles and shoulders, plus working out.
the thread is about what makes shoulders look big or small
not why its like that in the first place

subhumanity

brutal wikipedia pill

Daddw

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S

• WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach
What's an ideal bideltoid width for someone who's 6'5"-6'7"?

• WTF
What's an ideal bideltoid width for someone who's 6'5"-6'7"?
im 6"6, 16 and have a 21 inch bideltoid last time I measured (month or so ago) however I believe 23+ would be the "ideal"

• WTF
my frame is 23 inch bideltoid and i dont even work out too bad im 5'10

• WTF
im 6"6, 16 and have a 21 inch bideltoid last time I measured (month or so ago) however I believe 23+ would be the "ideal"
There goes my frame delusions. I'm 6'7" 225 lbs with a 20 inch bideltoid (might be fucking up the measurement).

• Woah
Genes and not doing sports while developing and whatnot. All my swimmer friends developed wide clavicles, some of them had scholiosis and other deformities and that's why they were swimming in the first place, not genetic elites...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9568 and isis_Bleach
Genes and not doing sports while developing and whatnot. All my swimmer friends developed wide clavicles, some of them had scholiosis and other deformities and that's why they were swimming in the first place, not genetic elites...
I did no sports and i have very good clavicle size
:ogre:

• WTF
lifting weights :lul:

• WTF
There goes my frame delusions. I'm 6'7" 225 lbs with a 20 inch bideltoid (might be fucking up the measurement).
yeah, tbh at our height we dont need to be super wide or muscular, however I'm getting swole, just get a decent amount of muscle and veiny forearms and your gtg

• +1
shoulders are mostly genetics, also doing sport activities during growing phase will help it increase, cause of Test/DHT boost from sport/exercise.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and isis_Bleach
bideltoids and clavicles

• WTF
lifting weights :lul:
How much bideltoid width can an untrained guy get from gymwork? Assuming blasting test or something to speed things along?

• +1
@isis_Bleach JFL at the rage reactions :D

Mate wide shoulders is really mostly genetics, maybe all the shit chemicals in food + water nowadays nerf shoulder width in new born ppl, but having wide shoulders was in my family and so I got them too. I have below average frame, but wide shoulders.

Most young dudes I see nowadays have narrow shoulders though, so the shit chemicals might indeed be nerfing it in new generations.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and isis_Bleach
@isis_Bleach JFL at the rage reactions :D

Mate wide shoulders is really mostly genetics, maybe all the shit chemicals in food + water nowadays nerf shoulder width in new born ppl, but having wide shoulders was in my family and so I got them too. I have below average frame, but wide shoulders.

Most young dudes I see nowadays have narrow shoulders though, so the shit chemicals might indeed be nerfing it in new generations.
no one read the thread :rage:u didnt either

but how can ur frame be bad with wide shoulders, unless u mean everything besides the shoulders is fucked?

What makes shoulders look narrow is having sloped clavicles. Look at Jason momoa, he looks like a framecel in certain pics

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Not one person understood the thread question jfl

The thing you didn't realize is this is only ever a question in reference to pictures. IRL I can judge someones bideltoid just by looking at it, I don't need to compare it to something else on their body.

In pictures, the size of the bideltoid will be judged relative to the size of other objects in it. Using this principle, we can conclude:
If it is only a picture of their head and shoulders, the bideltoid will look bigger if the head is smaller and the jaw is more narrow.
If it is only a picture of their shoulders and abdomen, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage and waist are smaller.
If it is only a picture of their shoulders, abdomen, and legs, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage, waist, and hips are smaller.
If it is a full body picture, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage, waist, hips, and head are smaller and the jaw is more narrow.

Applying this to the images you included, changing the head shape of the ugly guy would only affect a minor change in percieved bideltoid size because of the relative sizes of his ribcage, waist, and hips.

Last edited:
  • +1
What makes shoulders look narrow is having sloped clavicles. Look at Jason momoa, he looks like a framecel in certain pics
His frame looks fine here.
d89b9921d0b166c22989b60472deb6e5.jpg

53619f7e-f0ac-47c6-a5f6-580ef0918f29.jpg

Suddenly he's a framecel.
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
t
Not one person understood the thread question jfl

The thing you didn't realize is this is only ever a question in reference to pictures. IRL I can judge someones bideltoid just by looking at it, I don't need to compare it to something else on their body.

In pictures, the size of the bideltoid will be judged relative to the size of other objects in it. Using this principle, we can conclude:
If it is only a picture of their head and shoulders, the bideltoid will look bigger if the head is smaller and the jaw is more narrow.
If it is only a picture of their shoulders and abdomen, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage and waist are smaller.
If it is only a picture of their shoulders, abdomen, and legs, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage, waist, and hips are smaller.
If it is a full body picture, the bideltoid will look bigger if the ribcage, waist, hips, and head are smaller and the jaw is more narrow.

Applying this to the images you included, changing the head shape of the ugly guy would only affect a minor change in percieved bideltoid size because of the relative sizes of his ribcage, waist, and hips.
thx u explained it well
its about everything in proportion

Same my friend did swimming and he still has those instans prominent shoulders. He comes to the gym once a month to lift dumbells and his shoulders are almost canonballs naturally. You notice always IRL those that did chad sports as young(basketb, swim) Will have prominent shoulders

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and isis_Bleach
Same my friend did swimming and he still has those instans prominent shoulders. He comes to the gym once a month to lift dumbells and his shoulders are almost canonballs naturally. You notice always IRL those that did chad sports as young(basketb, swim) Will have prominent shoulders
Yes, a simple thing like swimming 3 times a week for few crucial years will decide if you look like a beast or like a wimp.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9568 and WadlowMaxxing
Ribcage
Clavicles
Scapula

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and isis_Bleach