what makes normies think "someone has their shit together" even if they don't in reality

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
so at work I think I am pretty smart and a hard worker. My coworkers on the other hand are drunks/dope smokers, or hispanic migrants who are very dirty (ie they spit, piss in public, and in the bathroom they put toilet paper with feces in the trashcan). However everyone in my community including my own father says: "these guys have there shit together but you don't banjo!" In fairness I have made mistakes at work. (my first time driving a mover I had a little bit of trouble backing it up and I accidentally cut more grass then I was supposed to but it was an innocent mistake) but other than that I think I am pretty reasonable. But the other guys would show up to work 2 hours late, get hungover and the bosses would laugh it off. (I do live in a kinda redneck community so there is a lot of "good 'ol boy network" going on. However I am confused why the hispanics are held in high regard by rednecks. (its not like these guys work too hard themselves either. I always catch them playing on their phones/taking naps at work).

-discuss

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Beard, height, good clothing,good looking, not a completely estrogenic voice. Thats it

• So Sad
Chad face

• +1
I'll cut it short.
Normies (especially poor ones) consider you as "having your shit together" when you have been, or currently are, MISERABLE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, Patient A and 3 others
Normies think you have your shit together when they see you succeeding in all the areas of life they aim for whilst still looking like a normie.

This isn’t the actual standard of what mogs. Life isn’t about hard work it’s about having all your needs met with as little work as possible.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I'll cut it short.
Normies (especially poor ones) consider you as "having your shit together" when you have been, or currently are, MISERABLE.
Some people even get upset at you for not betabuxxing.

• JFL
Beard, height, good clothing,good looking, not a completely estrogenic voice. Thats it
uh hispanics don't cut it. hispanics are ugly/brown/short yet are perceived as "on top of their game" by normies. (don't give me that they are NT bullshit! they can't even speak fucking english!)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
uh hispanics don't cut it. hispanics are ugly/brown/short yet are perceived as "on top of their game" by normies. (don't give me that they are NT bullshit! they can't even speak fucking english!)
because they have neotenous faces. It looks like theyre happy with their life.

• JFL
because they have neotenous faces. It looks like theyre happy with their life.
oh yeah I have noticed that. Very masculine hispanic males who are built like a conquistador are alone I noticed. (I actually like these guys better they are easier to relate to). But its little 4ft8/obese indigenous ones that do the best with women ie #oofy doofy theory. Its so bizarre!

Here is something else I noticed. I think people don't like that I have a full beard. (I noticed people especially don't like it if a manlet does. They almost expect you to be submissive but if you display masculinity it almost pisses people off. (ie they think "hey you are not supposed to do that! your role is the weak beta"!) I have been treated differently when I wear my beard to when I shave)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
Life is ridiculous most of the time pal

so at work I think I am pretty smart and a hard worker. My coworkers on the other hand are drunks/dope smokers, or hispanic migrants who are very dirty (ie they spit, piss in public, and in the bathroom they put toilet paper with feces in the trashcan). However everyone in my community including my own father says: "these guys have there shit together but you don't banjo!" In fairness I have made mistakes at work. (my first time driving a mover I had a little bit of trouble backing it up and I accidentally cut more grass then I was supposed to but it was an innocent mistake) but other than that I think I am pretty reasonable. But the other guys would show up to work 2 hours late, get hungover and the bosses would laugh it off. (I do live in a kinda redneck community so there is a lot of "good 'ol boy network" going on. However I am confused why the hispanics are held in high regard by rednecks. (its not like these guys work too hard themselves either. I always catch them playing on their phones/taking naps at work).

-discuss
fuck normies, live your own life don't prove yourself to these trashcans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back