What makes pedro pascal attractive?

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
1e9569ede455cef7143858ae203fd9fd
F140ecdec810406d171aece46a8c5268

He just doesn't have any bad features, in the 2nd pic his eyes stand out

He's not particularly attractive. MTN overall. But he's famous and rich so halo and exposure from that. Maybe he gives off a likeable "high trust" vibe that some women may like. Dunno.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: barretstoe and midlatinocel
He's not particularly attractive. MTN overall. But he's famous and rich so halo and exposure from that. Maybe he gives off a likeable "high trust" vibe that some women may like. Dunno.
Without his status if he posted a photo here He'd get rated mtn and people would tell him it's over but in the real world he would be laying pipe.
Also Hes 100% above average looking and niche maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
Status. For men, status matters so much. A man with good status easily mogs a gigchad with no status imo.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
He was just nobody side character before... but after he got older.. Thinks changed.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Without his status if he posted a photo here He'd get rated mtn and people would tell him it's over but in the real world he would be laying pipe.
Also Hes 100% above average looking and niche maxxed.
Not sure what you define as laying pipe, but outside of the incel universe plenty of normie looking guys are "laying pipe" with looksmatched or uglier women, if that is their purpose and goal. It's not difficult if you just bother to do it. Different with getting more attractive women, though. Apparently the woman Pascal is currently dating is an almost 50-year-old single mother who looks average at best so it's not exactly impressive. But good for him if he's happy.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Status. For men, status matters so much. A man with good status easily mogs a gigchad with no status imo.
I think Ryan gosilin for example would mog a chad working 9-5 retail in any social setting.

• +1
Reactions: Munshi
He was just nobody side character before... but after he got older.. He got audience in older looking women.
Nah ik a lot of girls my age who worship him

I think Ryan gosilin for example would mog a chad working 9-5 retail in any social setting.
Exactly but rotters on this forum don't understand this. Instead of looksmaxing, focus on getting rich imo.

• +1
Nah ik a lot of girls my age who worship him
He got better looking at older age and he got popular roles and he has good personality. Rest is history.

• +1
Not sure what you define as laying pipe, but outside of the incel universe plenty of normie looking guys are "laying pipe" with looksmatched or uglier women, if that is their purpose and goal. It's not difficult if you just bother to do it. Different with getting more attractive women, though. Apparently the woman Pascal is currently dating is an almost 50-year-old single mother who looks average at best so it's not exactly impressive. But good for him if he's happy.
Outside in the real world lots of mtn guys are laying pipe with girls above their looks.

Exactly but rotters on this forum don't understand this. Instead of looksmaxing, focus on getting rich imo.
Do both

He got better looking at older age and he got popular roles and he has good personality. Rest is history.
Bitches still fawn over him when he had younger roles.

Outside in the real world lots of mtn guys are laying pipe with girls above their looks.
Sure, that too, although as always such ratings can be a tad subjective. Usually people are pretty matched, though, as is expected.

Being rich is not same thing as being movie star. These actors are known for millions of people. They will have bigger fanbase than just normal rich guys.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and jflsnowdzz
One of the girls I’ve been dating for the last couple months has a huge crush on this guy, she’s 19, I asked her and she says “he’s just so augh”

• +1
He's sold MTN

Bitches still fawn over him when he had younger roles.
Im oldcell and he was never well known sex icon. I did not know him until he got roles in Starwars and Last of us... but Brad pit has been thirsted for over many decades.

Sure, that too, although as always such ratings can be a tad subjective. Usually people are pretty matched, though, as is expected.
A lot of the time yeah I just think once you get past a certain looks level a lot other areas of your life will start to play into your attraction

Being rich is not same thing as being movie star. These actors are known for millions of people. They will have bigger fanbase than just normal rich guys.
That's why if you're rich get famous on social media or just don't lol

Im oldcell and he was never well known sex icon. I did not know him until he got roles in Starwars and Last of us... but Brad pit has been thirsted for over many decades.
Yeah but he didn't get great roles like brad or someone like johnny depp. Although I do agree lookswise they mog him

Yeh, exactly. But being rich also increases your social status. In fact, if you can find a way to increase your social status that would be significantly more important.

Yeh, exactly. But being rich also increases your social status. In fact, if you can find a way to increase your social status that would be significantly more important.
Become a well known influencer or doctor etc

Become a well known influencer or doctor etc
Yeh, exactly. Or become friends with rich people and associate yourselves with them.

• +1
Yeh, but just looksmaxing for men ain't enough. Women do care about social status A LOT.
Social status and your character along wth your looks.
There's actually so much at play.

Yeah but he didn't get great roles like brad or someone like johnny depp. Although I do agree lookswise they mog him
Probably because he was not attractive enough. Imagine him competing with Brad pit, Johnny depp, Dicaprio, River phoenix.

He had no chance. Too ogreish looking.

Yeh, exactly. Or become friends with rich people and associate yourselves with them.
Lol so many people do that it's actually really smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Meh you need a good formula to do it.
Its hard if you are a rotter.
Are you saying majority of people are rotters? You need hardwork and luck if you want to be millionaire.

Lol so many people do that it's actually really smart
That's what I'm trying to do. Ofc I looksmax but that ain't my primary focus. Increasing your social status and money is far more important. Men age as well, and after a certain age social status dictates everything.

Getting rich and social status maxxed is the best improvement a young person can make, esp in their early years. But rotters on this forum don't understand this lmao.

Are you saying majority of people are rotters? You need hardwork and luck if you want to be millionaire.
You only need hardwork, through sheer perseverance and grit one can get rich or attain high status. Luck plays a role in determining whether you get super rich for example.

Most people on this forum do not have perseverance and are honestly lazy fucks. They will rot, and at old age (if they live that long JFL) regret.

• +1
That's what I'm trying to do. Ofc I looksmax but that ain't my primary focus. Increasing your social status and money is far more important. Men age as well, and after a certain age social status dictates everything.

Getting rich and social status maxxed is the best improvement a young person can make, esp in their early years. But rotters on this forum don't understand this lmao.
They're too fucking lazy lol.
Even if they have severe falios they won't even work to get them fixed and opt out for it being over and there's no point.
Bunch of sad fucks I won't be associtating myself with ever.

You only need hardwork, through sheer perseverance and grit one can get rich or attain high status. Luck plays a role in determining whether you get super rich for example.

Most people on this forum do not have perseverance and are honestly lazy fucks. They will rot, and at old age (if they live that long JFL) regret.
Based user

One of the girls I’ve been dating for the last couple months has a huge crush on this guy, she’s 19, I asked her and she says “he’s just so augh”
Because he is just so augh.
BRO IS A DILF 😂

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I think masculine appeal (low set eyebrow, short face, chiseled jaw) + high trust halo ascends him.

• +1
I think masculine appeal (low set eyebrow, short face, chiseled jaw) + high trust halo ascends him.
What actually is a high trust halo?

wide ipd wide chin

Yes. He's not particularly attractive. I can also find pics of him in his youth where he looks a lot worse. I don't think he's ugly, I think he's average, but certainly due to the fame and acting halo he might be very attractive to many. Average, or barely above average, plus fame halo=attractive to many. Besides, most of the world knows him only as a middle-aged man, not the young man in your picture. We're talking about his currently perceived attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
hes a light skin slayer. they tend to do very well