Bronze
Explain please, long midface no forward growth yet looks extremely chad

eyes, pheno good mouth to nose ratio good body

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and GoMadAndSTFU
Body, good pheno, good PFL, good smile/mouth

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine lifting as subhuman, you're finally happy that you have great body, you hope for slay tonight and you see this guy. All lifting is useless right now
Body, good pheno, good PFL, good smile/mouth
HEAPY NEW YEAR NOT MERRY NEW YEAR I THINK

Did he do a David Laid voice transplant?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's actually natural which is impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
hair halo and JBW

He looks natty to me
he just turned 18. was 17 all the time. Yeah his Phsysique is definetly possible natty with good genetics at 23 or older. but not 17. freaking 17 and the numbers 315 bench 700 sumo dl cmon man 17 with these numbers thats simply not natty

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
he just turned 18. was 17 all the time. Yeah his Phsysique is definetly possible natty with good genetics at 23 or older. but not 17. freaking 17 and the numbers 315 bench 700 sumo dl cmon man 17 with these numbers thats simply not natty
He doesn't have that roided look but his DL is insane so i don't know tbh he could be on roids

Thats not a long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He doesn't have that roided look but his DL is insane so i don't know tbh he could be on roids
everyone is on roids who has any sort of non-anorexic level muscle mass

i already said multiple times its literally impossible to build muscle withotu AAS. muscle protein synthesis is kike trickery concept

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Peachy
He has freakishly long arms so his DL makes sense
David Laid on the other hand, is an all-round god tier lifter while maintaining very low bf levels year round. Interesting ;)

• +1
He has freakishly long arms so his DL makes sense
David Laid on the other hand, is an all-round god tier lifter while maintaining very low bf levels year round. Interesting ;)
exactly. everyone is on steroids without exception

everyone is on roids who has any sort of non-anorexic level muscle mass

i already said multiple times its literally impossible to build muscle withotu AAS. muscle protein synthesis is kike trickery concept
When did you become a sarcastic cunt?

he is on roids

also he has a long midface, i wouldnt say hes chad, but hes gling

hes claiming natty
he made a QnA video and addressed the steroids question, he then proceeded to dodge the question. that was basically him saying yes I'm enhanced but I can't say it directly because of Gymshark (they dropped Ryan Casey for admitting SARMs)

• +1
he made a QnA video and addressed the steroids question, he then proceeded to dodge the question. that was basically him saying yes I'm enhanced but I can't say it directly because of Gymshark (they dropped Ryan Casey for admitting SARMs)
he didnt dodge the question. he answered it indirectly, but he clearly indicated hes natty

he directly said hes not on roids or sarms in kenny kos video. kenny specifically asked for it

he basically said hes natty just 2 days ago on his podcast

watch for 2-3 minutes from 31 minutes

he didnt dodge the question. he answered it indirectly, but he clearly indicated hes natty

he directly said hes not on roids or sarms in kenny kos video. kenny specifically asked for it

hes roided natty

hes roided natty
what do you know lol

2 digit autistic high school student. you know 0 about the world. you get up, go to school, stare angrily like your favorite male model elias de poot, go home and play forma 1 with ur tesco wheel pad then eat some polak low quality candy so your skin looks even worse then come here to complain your normie looking crushes chooses the normie looking guy instead of your nasty acne ridden ass JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nastynas, Pendejo and 3 others

Idk about Kenny KOs video but from the podcast you linked it seems like he is referring to hopping on IFBB pro suicide cycles. If he was natural he would be taking a million and 1 drug tests. The internet would drive him to insanity
what do you know lol

2 digit autistic high school student. you know 0 about the world. you get up, go to school, stare angrily like your favorite male model elias de poot, go home and play forma 1 with ur tesco wheel pad then eat some polak low quality candy so your skin looks even worse then come here to complain your normie looking crushes chooses the normie looking guy instead of your nasty acne ridden ass JFL
Tenor 6

what do you know lol

keep crying for me
what do you know lol

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Last edited:
thats what i thought ;) i permanently live in your head from now on
To high inhib?
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile

If you consider that a long midface, I'm afraid most of us here should be classified as horses

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2846
If you consider that a long midface, I'm afraid most of us here should be classified as horses
@medialcanthuscel

@medialcanthuscel
He's gonna cope and say midface is everything that matters because it's the one thing fucking him up. Manlets, chincels, nosecels etc do the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pendejo and Deleted member 2486
He's gonna cope and say midface is everything that matters because it's the one thing fucking him up. Manlets, chincels, nosecels etc do the same
i know i just tagged cuz its funny

• +1
Dave has undeniably insane genetics too
Yeah but with high amount of exterior androgens. He's still ecxeptionally good but he couldn't do it natty cause pure ectos have low t and high cortisol====>impossible to get jacked. He went from 90 lbs to 210 do you understand what that means ? XD impossible natty

Nah, he also complains about his infraorbital rims and his medial canthus, hence his username.

• +1
Yeah but with high amount of exterior androgens. He's still ecxeptionally good but he couldn't do it natty cause pure ectos have low t and high cortisol====>impossible to get jacked. He went from 90 lbs to 210 do you understand what that means ? XD impossible natty
I don't know much about exterior androgens but I doubt that he was low T and high cortisol. He had a crazy "dry" and shredded look that only people with very high T and DHT have

C O P E.

Fat under your eyes and a good nose is all you need to be GL. Nothing else matters.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 685
I don't know much about exterior androgens but I doubt that he was low T and high cortisol. He had a crazy "dry" and shredded look that only people with very high T and DHT have
Because he injects at least five times the physiological T lol.
This is natty
Screenshot 20200102 195728

This is not
Screenshot 20200102 195623

Dave has undeniably insane genetics too
genetics are cope

if you look good = you took steroids

if you look bad = you dont take steroids

1577991582453 = NATURAL

= STEROIDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4545 and Deleted member 2846
With all the internet, forums and how cheap a steroid cycle is compared to some shitty gnc supplements or protein shakes I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of people in the gym were juicing despite how they look. Doesn't even matter nor why people put so much effort into figuring it out

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
With all the internet, forums and how cheap a steroid cycle is compared to some shitty gnc supplements or protein shakes I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of people in the gym were juicing despite how they look. Doesn't even matter nor why people put so much effort into figuring it out
yes exactly. everyone is on steroids, i dont even get why they're talking so much about it