What makes Sawyer Klatt so Chad ??

the passion @cocainecowboy has for bodybuilding, laid, swayer, lexx little, kinobody is the same passion i have when fucking ashild sweet pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax305, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
buddy boyo even the left picture is distorted. its vertically made compressed
Here's another one and you know that men can gain max 30 lbs of lean muscle in their life time if they do everything correct ?
David laid transformation

i swear that manlet rat kinobody lurks here cuz when we noticed ashildri he started following her as well. but no, i will ltr her in 5 years

Here's another one and you know that men can gain max 30 lbs of lean muscle in their life time if they do everything correct ?
View attachment 213354
so many things wrong with this reply

1. left pic is him from being a teenager pre-puberty, un frauded pic (not him taking the pic). right pictures is angle and lightfrauded as usual, likely post-pump post-puberty

2. how much muscle u can gain natty is all relative to the size of your skeleton. without even talking numbers. just basic logic

3. even when talking how much muscle u build comes down extremely to genetics, people with same skeleton may have very different capabilties.

4. you don't have enough data in lifetime naturals who train hard cause their number is low to the point you cant draw conclusions of anything. i dont know where this 30 lbs figure came from

5. assuming he is on roids now and then we would see a smaller version of himself without roids (smaller muscles, same conditioning). you would still think he's on roids, because he would still be able to fraud himself to the point he looks like he's on roids, even being this parallel universe smaller natty self with same insertions, metabolism, frame etc.

so basically he cant ever look natural in your eyes because of how lucky he got with his genetics. he needs to be anorexic and take most unflattering pictures for you to believe hes natural

so many things wrong with this reply

1. left pic is him from being a teenager pre-puberty, un frauded pic (not him taking the pic). right pictures is angle and lightfrauded as usual, likely post-pump post-puberty

2. how much muscle u can gain natty is all relative to the size of your skeleton. without even talking numbers. just basic logic

3. even when talking how much muscle u build comes down extremely to genetics, people with same skeleton may have very different capabilties.

4. you don't have enough data in lifetime naturals who train hard cause their number is low to the point you cant draw conclusions of anything. i dont know where this 30 lbs figure came from

5. assuming he is on roids now and then we would see a smaller version of himself without roids (smaller muscles, same conditioning). you would still think he's on roids, because he would still be able to fraud himself to the point he looks like he's on roids, even being this parallel universe smaller natty self with same insertions, metabolism, frame etc.

so basically he cant ever look natural in your eyes because of how lucky he got with his genetics. he needs to be anorexic and take most unflattering pictures for you to believe hes natural
He's still 1 in a 10000 genetics wise though. You are heavily built naturally. You can achieve a good physique naturally. But pure ectos will aways lack size. If he was full natty he'd be something like 180 max nowadays and he'll still look phenomenal due to his muscle insertions and skeletal structure. Btw i am a david laid fanboy as well and he's a huge inspiration for me a'd i always watch his vids. But that time he was 215 8% bf you know damn well he was juiced.
David Laid02

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
he's
He doesn't have that roided look but his DL is insane so i don't know tbh he could be on roids
his hands are tall + he went thru puberty when lifting which is basically like being on baby roids i have a similiar structure and after my first year of deadlifting i am at 400 (one rep max mixed stance not sumo tho) which is another factor its so much easier with a mixed grip plus sumo compared to conventional

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
his lifting progress is just depressing to me. i am SO far away from that it's not even funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Not sure about Klatt but you need to be retarded and clueless about realistic looks and lifts in bodybuilding to actually believe David Laid is natural. Like ded srs if you're saying he doesn't even use SARMS you should let scientists examine your brain to see how you function in daily life while having such low IQ
560 pounds deadlift at 17 while being 6'2 ectomorph and having great insertions together seems legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Not sure about Klatt but you need to be retarded and clueless about realistic looks and lifts in bodybuilding to actually believe David Laid is natural. Like ded srs if you're saying he doesn't even use SARMS you should let scientists examine your brain to see how you function in daily life while having such low IQ
560 pounds deadlift at 17 while being 6'2 ectomorph and having great insertions together seems legit
Sarms lol please. He's been on at least 250 mgs of test for the last 6 years while blasting compounds like deca/anadrol/EQ then cruising on high TRT. No one and i repeat no one can look like prime david laid naturally even if they trained 20 years straight.

• +1
Sarms lol please. He's been on at least 250 mgs of test for the last 6 years while blasting compounds like deca/anadrol/EQ then cruising on high TRT. No one and i repeat no one can look like prime david laid naturally even if they trained 20 years straight.
I agree with you. No way to look like that in that amount of time without blasting shit ton of PEDs. But there are guys legit believing he's fully natural and all he lays his hands on are supplements jfl. Dudes are clueless about natural genetic limits, let alone achieving his prime after being skinny as fuck for 2 years lifting, and suddenly at 17 gaining more mass than first two years

Since you also said that you're his fanboy you must also be aware that David Laid eats like shit. Like I'm not even gymcelling rn and I eat a lot more, and clean than this motherfucker. He keeps gaining muscle mass while having the shittiest diet.

I'm not even mentioning the gyno lmao
People need to stop acting like intellectuals in subjects they have no clue about

• JFL
I agree with you. No way to look like that in that amount of time without blasting shit ton of PEDs. But there are guys legit believing he's fully natural and all he lays his hands on are supplements jfl. Dudes are clueless about natural genetic limits, let alone achieving his prime after being skinny as fuck for 2 years lifting, and suddenly at 17 gaining more mass than first two years

Since you also said that you're his fanboy you must also be aware that David Laid eats like shit. Like I'm not even gymcelling rn and I eat a lot more, and clean than this motherfucker. He keeps gaining muscle mass while having the shittiest diet.

I'm not even mentioning the gyno lmao
People need to stop acting like intellectuals in subjects they have no clue about
I am always astonished when people think he's natty he's a pure ecto (like me) and he barely eats and he looks like a 4d greek god. I did a cycle and 2 and stopped because i don't want to lose my natty T for life. I am off now and i'll get back using in april to get a god like summer body. Even though i know he's a fake natty he's an inspiration to me but his testicules are now vanished and he's on high trt when he's not blasting. He's probably infertile for life now since he destroyed his hpta system by being on juice since he's 16 plus he's norwooding but plays cover up game.

• JFL
I am always astonished when people think he's natty he's a pure ecto (like me) and he barely eats and he looks like a 4d greek god. I did a cycle and 2 and stopped because i don't want to lose my natty T for life. I am off now and i'll get back using in april to get a god like summer body. Even though i know he's a fake natty he's an inspiration to me but his testicules are now vanished and he's on high trt when he's not blasting. He's probably infertile for life now since he destroyed his hpta system by being on juice since he's 16 plus he's norwooding but plays cover up game.
People believe that he's natural because:
1.They are naive
2.Have no clue on how natural gymcelling works and that human body was not designed to hold that much mass while having low BF
3.They wanna believe that they themselves can have a body like his without touching roids

I wonder how his hairline will look after a couple more years, he's legit on a downfall since his prime be it his face, his hairline and endocrine system

• +1
People believe that he's natural because:
1.They are naive
2.Have no clue on how natural gymcelling works and that human body was not designed to hold that much mass while having low BF
3.They wanna believe that they themselves can have a body like his without touching roids

I wonder how his hairline will look after a couple more years, he's legit on a downfall since his prime be it his face, his hairline and endocrine system
You exactly said what's in my mind bro you nailed it. His hairline got already nuked and he's aging fast because of high amount of androgens he was exposed to plus he's probably infertile. The only way for him to reverse hair loss is to get on a low test base and use sarms to maintain his physique and blast hcg in order to try to save his balls.

• +1