What makes someone look high class

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I see many users on the forum conflating good looks with looking high class which is not true. You can be good looking and still look low class while you can be ugly and still look high class. High class look is something that converges with good looks because the upper class in most places especially the ones like england with elitist societies have had access to better nutrition, are higher pedigree and marry up in hierarchy so the upper class is generally better looking and taller than the rest. My thread will mostly be focusing on normal things you can change instead of lookism autistic breakdowns of features which can't be changed.

Key elements that contribute to a high-class appearance are.

Facial Features-A defined nose bridge, a dolichocephalic skull (long and wide), a long midface, straight forheads and a strong chin are often associated with a sophisticated look. These features add more refinement to the face and are hence features typically found among the upper classes.

Skin Tone- Skin shouldn't be too dark even if it is dark there should be 0 hyperpigmentation especially no pigmentation around the eyes and mouth that blacks and curries suffer from. Pigmentation and uneven skin generally means that you work in thr sun all day and hence have discolored patchy skin so healthy even glowing skin is important. Colored eyes and hair are a bonus.

Hair-Well-groomed, free-flowing hair, is often seen as a sign of refinement. Hair cuts that look neat and tidy are higher class. Slickbacks, crew cuts are all fine but you don't want to cut your hair too short because they are a peasant trait even skin fades are a no. Curly or coarser hair textures than 3B also look low class.

Height- Taller heights are often associated with higher social status, as height has historically been linked to better health and nutrition.

Grooming and Attire-Often overlooked but extremely important you can have all the high class features but still look like a hobo is you aren't well dressed and well groomed The upper class spend a lot of money on looking good because they need to look presentable at all times. Good haircut is important. You can keep a beard but it again needs to be groomed well and not too long as for clothes wear simple well fitting classic garments that look stylish and timeless do not wear bold colors and patterns.

You don't need to check all the boxes to look high class you can still have a few flaws here and there

Examples of various races

Images   2024 09 21T200304860
Images   2024 09 21T200319254

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer, noobs and 27 others
Tall and forward grown skull

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, laaltin, StarvedEpi and 8 others
@Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Orc

Shift this thread to looksmax. If you see it fit. Plz don't rape me for posting in the wrong section.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, Clavicular and 5 others
@HeightPilledum @try2beme @HighTierSubhuman @MA_ascender @Chadeep @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
IMO high class looks are having a long face with very europoid features and coloring

having a bloated, round face, baldness, muscularity, tan skin would be low class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, boss8055 and 6 others
High Class and Low Class is such copes

If your chad you’re chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nope, boss8055 and 5 others
IMO high class looks are having a long face with very europoid features and coloring

having a bloated, round face, baldness, muscularity, tan skin would be low class
the morphs from this study i posted illustrate what i mean i think

the attractive vs unattractive ones perfectly capture the low vs high class dichotomy i see in my mind

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

smart

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
Dnr

The nose shape and the cranial vault

• +1
Yeah there's tons of good looking guys that look low class. In my opinion looking low or high class mainly matters in terms of respect and authority rather than in attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, irkkedmulatto, whotthehell and 2 others
High Class and Low Class is such copes

If your chad you’re chad
No upper class have access to higher quality women for slaying low class sluts maybe not important also looking high class is better for other avenues of life too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whotthehell, ElTruecel, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
No upper class have access to higher quality women for slaying low class sluts maybe not important also looking high class is better for other avenues of life too
If you look good youll slay upper class hoes too lol

Look at Meeks literally the definition of low class and he fucked and bred with a billionaire

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Jason Voorhees and HighTierSubhuman
From those pics I can judge that it's mostly based on clear and shiny skin, healthy and shiny hair and well fitted suits that just match their bodies perfectly

• +1
Well groomed

Straight teeth

Tall/ good frame

Good fat deposits

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and Jason Voorhees

Look at Meeks literally the definition of low class and he fucked and bred with a billionaire
Meeks can't show up looking like the way he does to a business meeting or can't hold positions of power and authority. He is nothing more than boy toy to his wife. He can only model. He won't have the same respect, demeanor and stature as someone like Mukasa would command

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sportsmogger

you could argue meeks is the ultimate high-class looking black dude

its just that he was a thug with tattoos beforehand

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Tall skull + Well groomed

Not to confuse tall skull with incel narrow skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Jason Voorhees
Having actual money and not some overpriced suit

• +1
nice reminder, yesterday i saw this tall, blonde, slim girl insane face girl and wanted to make a thread about her, in women, a tall slim figure with good forward facial growth

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Jason Voorhees
@DarkAscender @FaceandBBC @alurmo @NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes @Saint Casanova @deadstock @HarrierDuBois @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, DarkAscender, alurmo and 2 others
Being tall and good looking = high class

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, shizuku11111 and Jason Voorhees
No offence bhai, but u had almost all the qualities u mentioned in the pics u send to me and u still looked quite lowerclass.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
No offence bhai, but u had all the qualities u mentioned in the pics u send to me and u still looked quite lower-middle class guy.
No I don't have those traits. I look low class

European features

• +1
@DarkAscender @FaceandBBC @alurmo @NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes @Saint Casanova @deadstock @HarrierDuBois @Debetro
i don't see it , have no clue what's high class

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Jason Voorhees
I see many users on the forum conflating good looks with looking high class which is not true. You can be good looking and still look low class while you can be ugly and still look high class. High class look is something that converges with good looks because the upper class in most places especially the ones like england with elitist societies have had access to better nutrition, are higher pedigree and marry up in hierarchy so the upper class is generally better looking and taller than the rest. My thread will mostly be focusing on normal things you can change instead of lookism autistic breakdowns of features which can't be changed.

Key elements that contribute to a high-class appearance are.

Facial Features-A defined nose bridge, a dolichocephalic skull (long and wide), a long midface, straight forheads and a strong chin are often associated with a sophisticated look. These features add more refinement to the face and are hence features typically found among the upper classes.

Skin Tone- Skin shouldn't be too dark even if it is dark there should be 0 hyperpigmentation especially no pigmentation around the eyes and mouth that blacks and curries suffer from. Pigmentation and uneven skin generally means that you work in thr sun all day and hence have discolored patchy skin so healthy even glowing skin is important. Colored eyes and hair are a bonus.

Hair-Well-groomed, free-flowing hair, is often seen as a sign of refinement. Hair cuts that look neat and tidy are higher class. Slickbacks, crew cuts are all fine but you don't want to cut your hair too short because they are a peasant trait even skin fades are a no. Curly or coarser hair textures than 3B also look low class.

Height- Taller heights are often associated with higher social status, as height has historically been linked to better health and nutrition.

Grooming and Attire-Often overlooked but extremely important you can have all the high class features but still look like a hobo is you aren't well dressed and well groomed The upper class spend a lot of money on looking good because they need to look presentable at all times. Good haircut is important. You can keep a beard but it again needs to be groomed well and not too long as for clothes wear simple well fitting classic garments that look stylish and timeless do not wear bold colors and patterns.

You don't need to check all the boxes to look high class you can still have a few flaws here and there

Examples of various races

View attachment 3186726View attachment 3186727View attachment 3186728View attachment 3186735View attachment 3186742
Good bones, formal haircut, formal clothes, formal manners = High class

• +1
- Longer hair
- Clear skin
- Decent amount of bones
- Symmetrical face
- Old money clothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ElTruecel, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Tall skull + Well groomed

Not to confuse tall skull with incel narrow skull
Lol’d

One comment on here that made me laugh hard as shit was when a poster asked about straight vs upturned noses. Someone said “for men straight nose. For women upturned. For incels, downturned birdcel pheno” :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
- Longer hair
- Clear skin
- Decent amount of bones
- Symmetrical face
- Old money clothing
It's literally just these two pics

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
Makes no sense but fairs
Should've phrased better. I thought your superior turkic brain would get the gist of it. Left = le low class (ideal), right = high class (soy lookz)

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
Should've phrased better. I thought your superior turkic brain would get the gist of it. Left = le low class (ideal), right = high class (soy lookz)
Your not wrong

IMG 2133

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, mug and St.TikTokcel
WASP germanic pheno thin and lean

• +1
Aurignacid / Corded (Indo-European) features bhai

• +1
-no tattoos
-not wearing retarded clothes
-lean

• +1
Would a high class face automatically also be a high trust face? So it would have features that will make a person seem look more approachable and trustworthy.

Think of:
- Symmetrical face
- Prominent cheekbones
- Wide chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Not always. Jason Lewis and Somerhalder are both low trust but still look high class

Would a high class face automatically also be a high trust face? So it would have features that will make a person seem look more approachable and trustworthy.

Think of:
- Symmetrical face
- Prominent cheekbones
- Wide chin

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and notrealdanish
@Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Orc

Shift this thread to looksmax. If you see it fit. Plz don't rape me for posting in the wrong section.
Theres no punishment for posting anything in offtopic, i post lm shit here sometimes

• +1
Tall but robust skull overall
Straight but projected nose
Eye area not too low trust
Upturned lips, relatively thin ones as well

Simply look like models from ralph lauren