What makes Sydney Sweeney so unattractive?

LoveSuckingFeet

LoveSuckingFeet

Banned
She's basically incredibly mid looking. Ofcourse she fits a lot of societal boxes of what we think attractive should be. Blonde, white, voluptuous, pretty eyes etc....

Yet regardless, she pales in comparison to other women celebrities and even normies now are sensing theres something off about her face.

It's funny how people discredit "incel lingo" and how it's all bullshit and no one cares yet even subconsciously they know, she lacks harmony.

Screenshot 2024 02 13 at 50536 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), EggKing and 5 others
uneven proportions

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mrxshmallow, aspiringexcel and 3 others
large upper third, huge upper eyelid exposure, weak zygos
she's not unnattractive at all, but she's nothing special, Sydney Sweeney is a strong 6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aspiringexcel, mathis and 2 others
She's pretty lmao. Not a stacy but fairly gl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Allornothing, aspiringexcel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, EggKing, highT and 9 others
sometimes i get upset when i hear females call objectivly gl guys nothing special but then i see stuff like this an i realize its not a female thing its a r word thing

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt, arabcelxxx and 2 others
I see girls that fog her everyday. she is not even Stacy irl.
Lmao you are delusional. She looks worse in pictures from random angles.

Freeze any girl you know irl in motion when they are not looking into the camera and they will have multiple flaws.

She is hot af in motion, not a stacy but definitely htb+.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and borismonster
She's basically incredibly mid looking. Ofcourse she fits a lot of societal boxes of what we think attractive should be. Blonde, white, voluptuous, pretty eyes etc....

Yet regardless, she pales in comparison to other women celebrities and even normies now are sensing theres something off about her face.

It's funny how people discredit "incel lingo" and how it's all bullshit and no one cares yet even subconsciously they know, she lacks harmony.

View attachment 2742029
Truecel eye area and a narrow palate.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Her eyes. Eyes can change the appearance of the face completely.

• +1
The fact she's a tranny

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Recessed, and nct bug eyes

Lmao you are delusional. She looks worse in pictures from random angles.

Freeze any girl you know irl in motion when they are not looking into the camera and they will have multiple flaws.

She is hot af in motion, not a stacy but definitely htb+.
you must be delusional

she is mtb and looks like the average girl. wouldn't want to be whereto live tbh.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and BrahminBoss
you must be delusional

she is mtb and looks like the average girl. wouldn't want to be whereto live tbh.
Lmao no. She is htb easily. Just watch a video of her lol. She is not psl goddess like I said but is cute and pretty.

Lmao no. She is htb easily. Just watch a video of her lol. She is not psl goddess like I said but is cute and pretty.
htb in the slums of Mumbai.

she does not stick out among other girls in her age range.

htb in the slums of Mumbai.

she does not stick out among other girls in her age range.
You are retarded and don't know average girl so be delusional.

You are retarded and don't know average girl so be delusional.
you must live in Uttar Pradesh if she's htb.

she looks like the average girl at my uni.

she Is gl to me but could be boobs halo, anyway by psl wise what cucks her are her eyes

View attachment 2742029
She’s not stunning but she has a nice rack so people say she’s good looking

View attachment 2742029
She is so mid
Not even close to real goddess
Images   2024 02 11T232707704 Images   2024 02 12T144257871
Images   2024 02 13T152042568 Sydney Sweeney 2019 by Glenn Francis 1
These tards dont have any real life experience, she is stacy irl
"Stacy"
3772761 1700413700120

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, mvp2v1 and |Daddy_Zygos|
You are barindead. Just post a stacylite/stacy and cherrypick Sydney's worst photo. Ofc she fogs.

I said htb in motion lol.
the fact that you said it's difficult to find foids that fogg her is controversial, it's not difficult

the fact that you said it's difficult to find foids that fogg her is controversial, it's not difficult
I never said it is hard to find a girl that fogs her, just that saying average girl fogs her is straight up delusional. You cherrypicked the best looking girl you've seen irl lol.

• +1
I never said it is hard to find a girl that fogs her, just that saying average girl fogs her is straight up delusional. You cherrypicked the best looking girl you've seen irl lol.
She's not the prettiest girl I've ever seen IRL, to be honest the prettiest girl I've ever seen IRL is this:
Images   2024 02 13T204639666
I've seen other girls at that level IRL

less attractive billy ellish

View attachment 2742029
bad eye area

extremely buggy eyes

View attachment 2742029
Lacks harmony basically.

Just a reminder “harmony” is a total meme and nobody is yet to explain what it actually means

Everything is objective

• +1
thousand cock stare like Rita ora

View attachment 2742029
Big tits, instant fuck

Just a reminder “harmony” is a total meme and nobody is yet to explain what it actually means

Everything is objective
Harmony is ratios
Bad proportions = dogshit face

Not enough bones, hence the terrible eye area and the narrow palate/buck teeth. She'd be an incel if she was a dude.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Textbook example of a butterface

1086629_5479731_sydney---_updates.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Not enough bones, hence the terrible eye area and the narrow palate/buck teeth. She'd be an incel if she was a dude.
fuck for once the bones meme isn't a meme and it makes sense.

her face is just like a blob of disarray.

bones give structure and stand out.

what can she do to fix this?

• +1
fuck for once the bones meme isn't a meme and it makes sense.

her face is just like a blob of disarray.

bones give structure and stand out.

what can she do to fix this?
Being reborn as someone with bones.

View attachment 2742029
Forehead and bad ratios

She's ugly but her body and pheno are hot

This thread is the prime example of how most of the people here never came out of their basements.