Reactions: Deleted member 21044
UEE + NCT + droopy eyelid + unibrow + light eyebrows
Color doesn't mean anything here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Maesthetic, rand anon and 4 others
bad pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
need upper eyelid fat graft, darker eyebrows, lower eyelid retraction, darker longer eyelashes

UEE + NCT + droopy eyelid + unibrow + light eyebrows
Color doesn't mean anything here
what about protrusion, would you say orbital decompression would be justified, I know you are only a greycel so maybe others can chime in.

thanks

NCT and UEE, bad lower eyelid, medial canthus could be better, brows and lashes are to light, color is also shit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 20914
unironically over for me until I tabanmaxx
Lower eyelid retraction alone. You don't actually have any other real failo it seems, though i don't see your eyes in profile. If they are shallower than 1.3cm from brow ridge edge, then periorbital implants or OD could be indicated.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Lower eyelid retraction alone. You don't actually have any other real failo it seems, though i don't see your eyes in profile. If they are shallower than 1.3cm from brow ridge edge, then periorbital implants or OD could be indicated.
Thanks man, where does the 1.3cm figure come from?

From Yaremchuk. It distinguishes "deep set" and "shallow set" aka "bug" eyes.
One more thing, when I look at my eyes it is quite obvious that my left eye (left in pic as well -> it has been flipped) is significantly more droopy than the other, and it looks super asymmetrical.

Was this obvious to you or am I just being obsessive

One more thing, when I look at my eyes it is quite obvious that my left eye (left in pic as well -> it has been flipped) is significantly more droopy than the other, and it looks super asymmetrical.

Was this obvious to you or am I just being obsessive
No, obsessive. I don't even notice it when i open the pic the second time. No idea where you c this "significantly more droopy".

Is it how your upper eyelids always? Or it is just a photo?

Anyways, after the lower eyelid retraction repair, if it does not look harmonious, then ptosis repair on both eyes.

what about protrusion, would you say orbital decompression would be justified, I know you are only a greycel so maybe others can chime in.

thanks
Decompression is only for people who have thyroid-related problems, otherwise its not necessary. You would be better off just getting infra and supra implants with ue fat grafts and lower el retraction.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
No, obsessive. I don't even notice it when i open the pic the second time. No idea where you c this "significantly more droopy".

Anyways, after the lower eyelid retraction repair, if it does not look harmonious, then ptosis repair on both eyes.
thanks bro, lifefuel. No my upper eyelids always like this

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

I feel this one makes the asymmertry more obvious, again, maybe I am being schizo, it seems the left eye canthus is lower than the right eye canthus by quite a bit.

thanks for your help bhai

Attachments

• newnwe.png
    newnwe.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I feel this one makes the asymmertry more obvious, again, maybe I am being schizo, it seems the left eye canthus is lower than the right eye canthus by quite a bit.

thanks for your help bhai
No you are shizo.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You are Jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Artemis
show him this

How can you measure that irl?

ideal eye area cuz blue eyes

Take side profile shot, hold ruler against side of face, import to photoshop, calculate how many pixels = 1cm or whatever, use this to find distance from ridge to eye

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Magnum Opus
Hard.

You need a good photo of your profile (so that your second eyebrow is not visible, head straight).

Then you measure some part of your head in profile, e.g. how much your nose protrudes from the base, or tragus length.

Then, in photoshop, you measure how many pixels that body part is, to find mm-per-pixel.

Then, you measure the distance from the browridge edge to the outermost point on your cornea. All in Frankfurt plan (so the head is not tilted).

The multiplying ith mm-per-pixel, you find hwo deep set your eyes are.

If <1.3 cm, then shallow set. But to have bug-eyes, you really need the eyes to protrude close to the edge of the browridge. If >1.3cm then deep-set. If sth like >1.8cm, then extremely deep set, at that point it is already a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Hard.

You need a good photo of your profile (so that your second eyebrow is not visible, head straight).

Then you measure some part of your head in profile, e.g. how much your nose protrudes from the base, or tragus length.

Then, in photoshop, you measure how many pixels that body part is, to find mm-per-pixel.

Then, you measure the distance from the browridge edge to the outermost point on your cornea. All in Frankfurt plan (so the head is not tilted).

If <1.3 cm, then shallow set. But to have bug-eyes, you really need the eyes to protrude close to the edge of the browridge. If >1.3cm then deep-set. If sth like >1.8cm, then extremely deep set, at that point it is already a looksmin.

this kind of side profile is good?

• +1
Take side profile shot, hold ruler against side of face, import to photoshop, calculate how many pixels = 1cm or whatever, use this to find distance from ridge to eye
What's your measurement?

Hard.

1.27725 :feelscry:

• +1
Ok, here is for your reference boiz:

use it.

You re good. round, and claim that you have deep set eyes. or do undereye filler, it will give more depth.
Hopefully my browridge will continue growing, I'm 17

• +1
I'm kidding, you are young.

• Woah
Hopefully my browridge will continue growing, I'm 17
browridge keeps developing until like 25, but most of ur development is most likely done

• +1
browridge keeps developing until like 25, but most of ur development is most likely done
I know. @Arborist said in another post some time ago, that his browridge wasn't visible until early twenties. I'm aware of the rest, I informed myself about annual growth in people from 7-18 and at 16-17 the majority of craniofacial growth already took place.

holyyy can’t believe u said this

yea not taking u seriously anymore

• JFL