What makes this guy have so much appeal?

Mewton

Mewton

Harmony >> PSL
Narrow palate, bug eyes, long teeth, long face, Zygos 404 but still smv mogs most here hard

Narrow palate, bug eyes, long teeth, long face, Zygos 404 but still smv mogs most here hard

Narrow palate, bug eyes, long teeth, long face and zygos 404

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
Harmony, Wide and Robust Jaw, and despite what you think he has decent zygos and his face isn't even long wtf. Also good coloring

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Suimaxxer, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Harmony, Wide and Robust Jaw, and despite what you think he has decent zygos and his face isn't even long wtf. Also good coloring
Yeah I'm astounded how he has a top tier jaw despite so shit pallate even his smile doesn't look bad wtf. Harmony is a powerful thing indeed.

He has a long face and very lowest zygos

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and poopoohead
Harmony

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
NT

• +1
Is this guy the perfect example of harmony carrying someone very hard?

girls love that Mediterranean italian look with dark wavy hair like @cantsleep . if he had blue/light eyes he'd be a terrachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, try2beme, BongMog and 1 other person
girls love that Mediterranean italian look with dark wavy hair like @cantsleep . if he had blue/light eyes he'd be a terrachad.
IMG 20230330 WA00043

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Mewton
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Mewton
Who is he? Images wont fking load

he has above average eye area and great bones what else is there to be a slayer

Why you guys are so gay

• JFL
Chin height
Thick brows

• +1
if you have good skin and hair it’s hard to be ugly

he’s just generally well put together in terms of appearance and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Fforsaken_11 and Mewton
hair and coloring

• +1
He has great harmony, a great jaw, good coloring

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
his face isnt that long to begi with

Lol at this forum. If OP says this guy has good appeal without giving us any evidence. People will create excuse for why he is so appealing.

Only people that are liking his videos are just arabs.

He is haloed by his clear vibrant skin with smooth texture and top-tier coloring, and that's pretty much EVERY THING when it comes to being attractive, plus offcourse he is youthful.

• +1
Yeah I'm astounded how he has a top tier jaw despite so shit pallate even his smile doesn't look bad wtf. Harmony is a powerful thing indeed.

He has a long face and very lowest zygos
His actual teeth smile looks retarded when you look at the pallete however theres more to a smile than just a wide palette. Also you can have a narrow pallate and wide jaw. Since he has excessive bone mass to compensate. Who spread this bullshit about those feats having to line up anyways

• +1
Lol at this forum. If OP says this guy has good appeal without giving us any evidence. People will create excuse for why he is so appealing.

View attachment 2158672

Only people that are liking his videos are just arabs.
People gave evidencd. He has an amazing maxillantall chin tall forehead amazinf health indicators symmetry lower ehelis support pct eyes dark tbick brows lips good lip coloring good lower upper face ratio chin philtrum ratio wide jaw tall mandible strong nasal bridge i can go on forever bud

Narrow jawline with bug eyes. Only long hair can offset that look.

Guys who look good have a billion halos. 2 minor failos will not offset that. As if his small pallate will offset his giant robust mandible. Get real. Guys here have more flaws than they think

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 21796
Because autistic PSL rating system doesn't work IRL.

Guys who look good have a billion halos. 2 minor failos will not offset that. As if his small pallate will offset his giant robust mandible. Get real. Guys here have more flaws than they think
What does this guy have? Bad eye area. Narrow jawline. Only halo this guy have is his makeup face and hollow jawline. Honestly you are blind if you think this guy is mogger.

Even my jawline does not look this narrow in selfie cam.

What does this guy have? Bad eye area. Narrow jawline. Only halo this guy have is his makeup face and hollow jawline. Honestly you are blind if you think this guy is mogger.

View attachment 2158784
absolutely brutal trying to freeze frame him doing facial expressions and in lense distorted videos. Absolute cagefuel to cope w your own subhumanity. Good night

• JFL
People gave evidencd. He has an amazing maxillantall chin tall forehead amazinf health indicators symmetry lower ehelis support pct eyes dark tbick brows lips good lip coloring good lower upper face ratio chin philtrum ratio wide jaw tall mandible strong nasal bridge i can go on forever bud

Bro please. Just watch this video. Do you see GL guy here'? Long pretty boy hair and good styling and perfect skin can outset your shitty eyes and jawline.

• +1
absolutely brutal trying to freeze frame him doing facial expressions and in lense distorted videos. Absolute cagefuel to cope w your own subhumanity. Good night
Yeah loo how GL he looks so good man so good.

Even my jawline does not look this narrow in selfie cam.

View attachment 2158786
Ive seen your selfies. None of them are this close
His jaw isn't narrow
Your have completely disfigured mouth area with a death tier midface ratio and your eyes look like youre going to cry 24/7. If youre wondering why he gets attention and you don't. You need to be real with yourself

Ive seen your selfies. None of them are this close
His jaw isn't narrow
Your have completely disfigured mouth area with a death tier midface ratio and your eyes look like youre going to cry 24/7. If youre wondering why he gets attention and you don't. You need to be real with yourself
What are you smoking? These are take from same distance. I have much bigger Lower third and my cheek bones are wides as fuck + my eye area are much better.

What are you smoking? These are take from same distance. I have much bigger Lower third and my cheek bones are wides as fuck + my eye area are much better.

View attachment 2158807
I cam visibly see the distance is drastically further. Unless you have the smallest skull on the planet, i can see that all of your features are further from the camera

I cam visibly see the distance is drastically further. Unless you have the smallest skull on the planet, i can see that all of your features are further from the camera
All of those have taken from cam.

He is not popular amongst westerner or other races. He just popular amongst arabs.

Even when the camera is further his jawline still look narrow.

facial harmony, he's not really good looking by PSL standards, but his face isn't ugly either, it's unique, and not in a bad way. and his smv comes from his body and what appears to be his tall height.

• +1
facial harmony, he's not really good looking by PSL standards, but his face isn't ugly either, it's unique, and not in a bad way. and his smv comes from his body and what appears to be his tall height.
His lower third is good but his eye area area bad and his cheekbones narrow. The reason why he has that Harmonious looks does not comes from his facial features. Its all comes from his smile. Thats why Nikopill exit. All prettyboys have one thing in common. They have good smile.

Where is the appeal?
Looks like an autistic twink to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157