strong infras with round orbitals?
Something with the mouth too

Think it's his eye area

nose, cheeks everything

Eye area + lips pill strike once again

Long midface

'
@BrahminBoss did i fix him

compact orbitals + deep-set eye structure + low amount of fat deposits around the eyelids

its like trying to create bug eyes but on a skull with a mogger eye area, they end up being covered by more bone and less fat

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
I think his lips are so full yet his face is devoid of natural fats like buccal fat or whatever (im not really an expert on this looksmaxxing stuff)

So the combination of full lips but looking starved with no face fat is definitely apart of it, it looks unnatural or even sickly as I think from some ailments some peoples lips will swell a little, like with an allergy or something

• +1
Reactions: URL code
I think his lips are so full yet his face is devoid of natural fats like buccal fat or whatever (im not really an expert on this looksmaxxing stuff)

So the combination of full lips but looking starved with no face fat is definitely apart of it, it looks unnatural or even sickly as I think from some ailments some peoples lips will swell a little, like with an allergy or something
this as well, he has massive lips for a white guy while whites tend to have low facial fat

he has massive lips for a white guy
Good point yeah that could also create an uncanny appearance kind of like an albino black person that looks white but has black features

• JFL
Reactions: URL code