What makes this photo of Chico so appealing?

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
What makes him so appealing/filled with aura? Is it his body? His face? His height? A perfect storm of all the right things to make a man that absolutely shines with light.

Many think Chico is a twink but current Chico is very strong and capable and at a respectable size making him even more formidable. His pictures in black and white are absolutely amazing and I hope more of them come out before he ages a little older. Even with norwood and bad haircut, many women would still love for an husband like this.

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Jova @Pei @mirrormogger @LeonidasGui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and apocalypse
@william2605 Do you like younger Chico or older Chico? I prefer older.

that is an auraless photo bro idk what ur on

dandgfallcollection50.jpg

This pic lives rent free in my head and makes me want to rope
Fpn7B_FaMAAYCuk.jpg

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
height

• +1
What makes him so appealing/filled with aura? Is it his body? His face? His height? A perfect storm of all the right things to make a man that absolutely shines with light.

View attachment 2942743

Many think Chico is a twink but current Chico is very strong and capable and at a respectable size making him even more formidable. His pictures in black and white are absolutely amazing and I hope more of them come out before he ages a little older. Even with norwood and bad haircut, many women would still love for an husband like this.

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Jova @Pei @mirrormogger @LeonidasGui
It’s his eyes and hairline

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and n9wiff
IMG 6462

King aesthetic

• +1
I honestly think its just his mogger eyes, that positive canthal tilt carries that photo IMHO

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and n9wiff
younger chico (18-22) mogged the most

• +1
yall gay

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back