What makes white boys so cringy (NOT a racist thread)?

Comprehension level = Zero

You will never live rentfree in my head..I’ll educate you every once in a while if I see you say something retarded, but aside from that I won’t think of you ever again.

I was making an example. Niggers (opposed to white ppl) never throw themselves under the bus and say “many of us are cringe and do X,Y,Z” unless they’re uncle tomming trying to appease white ppl.

You’re just the opposite case. A white person trying to appease blacks.

Most black communities defend their people even if they’ve killed in court. You’re willing to talk shit about the majority of your race to appeal to someone on the Internet, people should steer clear of you irl and online. You’re a phony
He is just being real and honest. Is that a problem? He is just being honest and real.

Guess who is enslaved by Western society?

Comprehension level = Zero

You will never live rentfree in my head..I’ll educate you every once in a while if I see you say something retarded, but aside from that I won’t think of you ever again.

I was making an example. Niggers (opposed to white ppl) never throw themselves under the bus and say “many of us are cringe and do X,Y,Z” unless they’re uncle tomming trying to appease white ppl.

You’re just the opposite case. A white person trying to appease blacks.

Most black communities defend their people even if they’ve killed in court. You’re willing to talk shit about the majority of your race to appeal to someone on the Internet, people should steer clear of you irl and online. You’re a phony
I'm not trying to appeal to anyone. Many white boys in the west are legit soy TikTok slaves. You don't see any of that TikTok shit in my area. Why can't you accept that nerdics are soys now? We're not living in the 1900s anymore where everyone was hyper masculine and shit.

This is NOT a racist thread. I just want to get a better insight in the white community and see what they have to say. Why do white boys usually do and say cringy shit that makes ethnics cringe? For example saying dumbass shit like "lit", "you pressed bruh?" And other cringy bitchass shit? Also, pretentious actions like being know it alls. And also doing dumbass white people shit like dangerous stuff that makes no sense like petting bears and going into haunted houses alone. Please let me know white community. Thank you
High IQ tends to make cringy people.

You wont do shit you larping baboon

you do realise moroccans are all quadroon blacks?
I am joking. Do you really think I'm going to be violent because of what some morons said on looksmax.me?Does America really have this much of a race problem?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
this thread proves whites are indeed cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3701
True, white boys will never be as low inhib or fearless as some ethnic who grew up on the street

but they will still get 100x more girls despite being low T
And that is why everyone bows down to us, ey?

[/QUOTE]
How do you know if he’s being honest or not?? If
I am joking. Do you really think I'm going to be violent because of what some morons said on looksmax.me?Does America really have this much of a race problem?

Of course America has a race problem - when you consider the whole entire premise of the modern day leftist party is to make dumbfounded and unrealistic promises to minorities to win vote favorability and then execute on zero of them after winning office.
I'm not trying to appeal to anyone. Many white boys in the west are legit soy TikTok slaves. You don't see any of that TikTok shit in my area. Why can't you accept that nerdics are soys now? We're not living in the 1900s anymore where everyone was hyper masculine and shit.
Black people do the same exact cringe shit on tiktok and social media. What is your point? Tons of them are backup singers for feminist women too getting paid 1/50 the salary...Why aren’t they Cucks as well?

Just trying to get a better understanding of your mindset

Yes, your value is determined by how many girls you can get

so high T guys will subconsciously act submissive with prettyboys cause prettyboys can cuck them at any time because of social status
Yes, your value is determined by how many girls you can get

so high T guys will subconsciously act submissive with prettyboys cause prettyboys can cuck them at any time because of social status

Blacks dont shoot up schools because they aren't bullying victims and cringy ass turbovirgin incels like some people I know
giphy.gif
I also believe blacks develop faster than whites do, but whites are still high T, it just takes a little bit longer for us to develop.

white niggas parents just let them grow up to be autistic more often than black or ethnic niggas parents do. for example by letting them ldar and play video games all day in their early years of development. which is why negros are more nt and better at roasting than huwhites

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and Deleted member 3789
[/QUOTE]
Of course America has a race problem - when you consider the whole entire premise of the modern day leftist party is to make dumbfounded and unrealistic promises to minorities to win vote favorability and then execute on zero of them after winning office.
[/QUOTE]
Canada and America are very different. I have never seen racism here.

Black people do the same exact cringe shit on tiktok and social media. What is your point? Tons of them are backup singers for feminist women too getting paid 1/50 the salary...Why aren’t they Cucks as well?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but not as much as white kids. Almost every single TikTok meme I see are made and posted by white kids who live in the west. And why are you trying to defend those white kids who are doing stupid cringy shit like that? Just accept that they are cringy as fuck. You're completely in denial even though you know that what I said is true. And keep in mind I said "many" white kids in my previous post. Also, I was talking about white KIDS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
That's how I'd describe your race, your people can barely function without the help of white money and food. Former white cities that used to be great (i.e., Memphis), are now shit because blacks flooded it and made into a third world ghetto shithole.

Yeah but not as much as white kids. Almost every single TikTok meme I see are made and posted by white kids who live in the west. And why are you trying to defend those white kids who are doing stupid cringy shit like that? Just accept that they are cringy as fuck. You're completely in denial even though you know that what I said is true. And keep in mind I said "many" white kids in my previous post. Also, I was talking about white KIDS.
[/QUOTE]
It’s because the population of white people is higher than they’re over represented. Why am I trying to defend little kids who are having fun on social media, opposed to making fun of them to be agreeable with black people online?? Hmm tough question. You’re right, maybe I should berate them and be bitter about them dancing on an app thats meant from dancing all the way from a forum filled with incels lol. Maybe you have it right all along dude. Get real

That shit isn’t cringe...what’s cringe is having 60% percent+ single father rate and wearing the tightest pants as possible in your youth like a gay. It’s always niggers dancing in the hallways in school at a low unimpressive level, THAT shit is cringe. And so are the shitty mixtapes of time of teenage black kids who think they’re all going to be professionals when they all suck.

Stop looking for ways to clown your own people. TikTok is meant for dancing like that and tons of those kids you’re making fun of have more likes from girls than you’ll ever have and slaymog you.

Sprusen up, young chap. You need to RECOGNIZE when you’re acting cucked, opposed to being in some real denial about it and trying to defend it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
That's how I'd describe your race, your people can barely function without the help of white money and food. Former white cities that used to be great (i.e., Memphis), are now shit because blacks flooded it and made into a third world ghetto shithole.
What do you mean my people? Do dumb faggot. I'm Puerto Rican, not African American. Your people must be trailer trash inbred hillbillies. YOUR people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
you seem hurt

were you bullied as a kid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
What do you mean my people? Do dumb faggot. I'm Puerto Rican, not African American. Your people must be trailer trash inbred hillbillies. YOUR people
If that's you in your avi, then you're black. The inbred meme is only relevant deep, deep in the rural areas decades ago, even then it was 99% first cousins.

It’s because the population of white people is higher than they’re over represented. Why am I trying to defend little kids who are having fun on social media, opposed to making fun of them to be agreeable with black people online?? Hmm tough question. You’re right, maybe I should berate them and be bitter about them dancing on an app thats meant from dancing all the way from a forum filled with incels lol. Maybe you have it right all along dude. Get real

That shit isn’t cringe...what’s cringe is having 60% percent+ single father rate and wearing the tightest pants as possible in your youth like a gay. It’s always niggers dancing in the hallways in school at a low unimpressive level, THAT shit is cringe. And so are the shitty mixtapes of time of teenage black kids who think they’re all going to be professionals when they all suck.

Stop looking for ways to clown your own people. TikTok is meant for dancing like that and tons of those kids you’re making fun of have more likes from girls than you’ll ever have and slaymog you.

Sprusen up, young chap. You need to RECOGNIZE when you’re acting cucked, opposed to being in some real denial about it and trying to defend it.
[/QUOTE]
It's not just black people who make fun of white TikTok kids online. Even other white people make fun of them and dislike them for the way they act. Not just the blacks. Also, you call this "dancing on an app that's meant for dancing":

?

Take a look at that first clip for example. Trust me, you don't see ANY of that crap in my area. They will chop your balls of and force you to eat them when you do this shit here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
No, but I lost my home to your kind, I'd rather pay you all to go to Africa than let you demolish my people's cities.
Damn right you lost your home to dark badboys
giphy.gif

Not only that.. you lost your jobs, money, WOMEN, and representation also to dark badboys. And what could you do about it? Absolutely nothing. Now here you are, coping, and venting about how blacks are ruining your life
source.gif

Kys you low t cuck. Your land is MY land. Whatever you own is mine. Never forget this cuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3701
Raptors have to unite to bring down a castrated T-rex

It's not just black people who make fun of white TikTok kids online. Even other white people make fun of them and dislike them for the way they act. Not just the blacks. Also, you call this "dancing on an app that's meant for dancing":

?

Take a look at that first clip for example. Trust me, you don't see ANY of that crap in my area. They will chop your balls of and force you to eat them when you do this shit here.
[/QUOTE]
What is your “area” lol?

East africans are the most subhuman men on the planet joint with curries

Theyre their own species, and i dont consider them black in the least

theyre an arab indian black hybrid
JFL at this cope

Attachments

• tumblr_ntp51zloks1r73duzo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ntp51zloks1r73duzo2_1280.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
  • C8s4IXPXoAAEQ4T.jpg
    C8s4IXPXoAAEQ4T.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7

?

What is your “area” lol?
[/QUOTE]
Tiksi. Yes indeed a place with 5000 people.

What is your “area” lol?
[/QUOTE]
Try digging yourself out of the communist regime

You’ll tend to notice that in the west a lot of people are more happy and free with their way of expressing their interests in the arts. The form of judgement is usually people crying for them behind a computer screen with a rapper avi, opposed to getting their heads cut off or beaten.

It’s much more pleasant to be around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Try digging yourself out of the communist regime

You’ll tend to notice that in the west a lot of people are more happy and free with their way of expressing their interests in the arts. The form of judgement is usually people crying for them behind a computer screen with a rapper avi, opposed to getting their heads cut off or beaten.

It’s much more pleasant to be around.
[/QUOTE]
You made a good point. I agree with this. People are generally much happier and have more freedom there. I kind of want to live in the west but I'm used to living in a place where nothing out of the ordinary happens. If I move to a city where 1 million+ people live then I would probably have a heart attack.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Thing is,blacks do it to a larger degree.Its just you're black yourself so you don't notice it.

Whites "dab" and have their own low iq bruh culture.

It's just that black culture is dominant now so you tend to notice the cringy whites more.

the most cringey among the whites are the groupthinkers who try to copy niggers because they're ashamed of their own identity and know they could never live up to it. giga fail

Damn right you lost your home to dark badboys
giphy.gif

Not only that.. you lost your jobs, money, WOMEN, and representation also to dark badboys. And what could you do about it? Absolutely nothing. Now here you are, coping, and venting about how blacks are ruining your life
source.gif

Kys you low t cuck. Your land is MY land. Whatever you own is mine. Never forget this cuck
If America goes all black, you'll all be starving and resorting to cannibalism and longing for the glory days of those "low t" white cucks. Get back in your place ape.

If America goes all black, you'll all be starving and resorting to cannibalism and longing for the glory days of those "low t" white cucks. Get back in your place ape.
Who cares about America America faggot? America should get nuked. I only care about Puerto Rico and Spain. Fuck america, cuck

Who cares about America America faggot? America should get nuked. I only care about Puerto Rico and Spain. Fuck america, cuck
Puerto Rico's inhabitants rely on white people in order to survive, you're screwed when we're gone.

Puerto Rico's inhabitants rely on white people in order to survive, you're screwed when we're gone.
I only rely on white women for pussy and blowjobs, cuck

because they havent gone through struggle and are sheltered