what makes women so fucking retarded?

arthurfish

arthurfish

what kind of life is that? not to be loved?
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
961
Reputation
986
I'd rather be a Jew in Nazi Germany than to have to talk to a foid with an IQ genuinely in the negatives. it makes me want to peel my fucking face off. at some point its just not even worth trying to discuss anything because they're fucking lobotomized
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anaverageman, 5.5psl, ragingmanlet and 3 others
This applies to normies in general, when I overhear their convos I genuinely wonder how the average iq is 100 and not 25
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arthurfish, ragingmanlet, BUTCHER1651 and 2 others
I'd rather be a Jew in Nazi Germany than to have to talk to a foid with an IQ genuinely in the negatives. it makes me want to peel my fucking face off. at some point its just not even worth trying to discuss anything because they're fucking lobotomized
its over bro
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and ragingmanlet
This applies to normies in general, when I overhear their convos I genuinely wonder how the average iq is 100 and not 25
@Mai Sakurajima.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arthurfish, Mai Sakurajima. and ragingmanlet
I'd rather be a Jew in Nazi Germany than to have to talk to a foid with an IQ genuinely in the negatives. it makes me want to peel my fucking face off. at some point its just not even worth trying to discuss anything because they're fucking lobotomized
calm your reeee truecel rage
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and ragingmanlet
I'd rather be a Jew in Nazi Germany than to have to talk to a foid with an IQ genuinely in the negatives. it makes me want to peel my fucking face off. at some point its just not even worth trying to discuss anything because they're fucking lobotomized
They believe that it is appealing to act completely retarded all the time this is the sole reason. Maybe I’m coping and they’re actually just all brain dead tho
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arthurfish, ChudGod69 and ragingmanlet
They believe that it is appealing to act completely retarded all the time this is the sole reason. Maybe I’m coping and they’re actually just all brain dead tho
no they do do it some women do
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and BUTCHER1651
no they do do it some women do
Yea like in school they would always do some retarded shit or say something stupid and like look at me and smile or something but sometimes they’re not just doing it for attention like some women are actually to retarded to drive because there’s no way you purposefully drive like a complete retard right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and ChudGod69
Yea like in school they would always do some retarded shit or say something stupid and like look at me and smile or something but sometimes they’re not just doing it for attention like some women are actually to retarded to drive because there’s no way you purposefully drive like a complete retard right?
they think it's cute or shit like those kpop idols who are 30-40 yr olds who act retardted and it appeals to braindead women because they are "cute"
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and BUTCHER1651
they think it's cute or shit like those kpop idols who are 30-40 yr olds who act retardted and it appeals to braindead women because they are "cute"
Yea they see these Jewish implants online and act just like them it’s sad.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR, arthurfish and ChudGod69
Yea they see these Jewish implants online and act just like them it’s sad.
Tbh koreans are the most brain dead race and ccountry most of them are Retards incels/femcels who read or make porn of the idols and shit man they are really fucking braindead maybe good at studies but that it is lmaooooo being just good at studies doesnt make you smart but just Retardted in normalk wayy lmaooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and BUTCHER1651
Tbh koreans are the most brain dead race and ccountry most of them are Retards incels/femcels who read or make porn of the idols and shit man they are really fucking braindead maybe good at studies but that it is lmaooooo being just good at studies doesnt make you smart but just Retardted in normalk wayy lmaooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tbf there’s nothing else to do in Korea😂😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
Tbf there’s nothing else to do in Korea😂😂
Korea is actually distopian asf lmaooooo and most them hate themselves and never even egt into relationships because they are actually so chuds and losers
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651 and arthurfish
My guess is their bodies are designed for developing a whole baby which back then was almost a death sentence
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
This applies to normies in general, when I overhear their convos I genuinely wonder how the average iq is 100 and not 25
Average is around 90
 
Average is around 90
IQLET
 
This applies to normies in general, when I overhear their convos I genuinely wonder how the average iq is 100 and not 25
for real man. I find it hard to believe that there is a single coherent thought behind normies' eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
They believe that it is appealing to act completely retarded all the time this is the sole reason. Maybe I’m coping and they’re actually just all brain dead tho
this too but I mean more so in general. I cant argue with women because all they do is argue in circles
 
My guess is their bodies are designed for developing a whole baby which back then was almost a death sentence
wouldn't this make the need for intelligence/problem solving abilities even more crucial though
 
This applies to normies in general, when I overhear their convos I genuinely wonder how the average iq is 100 and not 25
what this whole thread sounds like 😭

 
  • JFL
Reactions: HGH_

Similar threads

kingkyerna
Replies
0
Views
21
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
mr123456
Replies
14
Views
41
mr123456
mr123456
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
17
Views
141
.dark
.dark
ragingmanlet
Replies
2
Views
41
ANON
ANON
D
Replies
3
Views
109
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top