What makes you happy?

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
I can't remember the last time I was happy. I'be just been going through the motions and trying to improve myself. It's slowing down though.

Ariana Grande gore

79F7DC49 ABE5 4B4C 835C AAC2A7F68A20

Succesfull lifting session

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
drugs and music

@Nibba 's mother

A good looking face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
The inevitable void, the great equaliser, the only thing that can free my from this pitiful existence..

1.money
2.drugs
3.female reciprocation

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ldar

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Minecraft, (No joke do not care if it’s for 8 year olds)

Running.

Skateboarding.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Jfllllll
He returned on the 3rd day of his ban
Seriously one of the most annoying larpers on PSL and trust me I’ve seen them all Tyger, IcedEarth, Mistyboy, Vertu

It is I guarantee it. Isn't it some pasty Irish nigga?
I don’t know for sure I think he got doxxed on Lookism by johnny the NT male model but not sure how legit it was cause that guy was also fucked up

I don’t know for sure I think he got doxxed on Lookism by johnny the NT male model but not sure how legit it was cause that guy was also fucked up
I thought they bullied Johnny off the site

I thought they bullied Johnny off the site
I think they did yeah, he cut himself or something like that I am not sure cause that happened when I had taken a break from Lookism after all the good posters left

I think they did yeah, he cut himself or something like that I am not sure cause that happened when I had taken a break from Lookism after all the good posters left
There were only ever a few good posters ngl. Recently it's just a bunch of crackpot retard theories based on their very limited, narrow-minded life experiences