What makeup do male models use?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Iron
I think I remember watching a video or reading that male models like chico lachowski are using makeup

Is this true? If so what type of makeup do these male models wear? It's clearly something thats not obvious and has a non-makeup look to it, it could be a serious unique angle in looksmaxxing since I doubt most guys outside are walking around wearing makeup so you could fraud as having amazing skin, seems good for prettyboymaxxing or something

I commented on Cameron Alborzian TikTok one time and he told me that he used to get contouring makeup done before runways to enhance illusion of hollow cheeks

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I commented on Cameron Alborzian TikTok one time and he told me that he used to get contouring makeup done before runways to enhance illusion of hollow cheeks
Dark triad lookz with light triad heart @dehydrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and sub5pslathlete

Dont know much about it so I watched this video

I think contouring can make a vastly different appearance for women when its done from my limited knowledge I have seen some truly bonkers stuff although it seems like a lot of work even if my cheeks could definitely benefit form an illusion of looking hollow

I was thinking something along the lines of providing your skin a sort of glow, I think my skin looks good for the most part but it does not really have a glow to it, maybe I just lack vitamin D from rotting in my neetcave

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I think I remember watching a video or reading that male models like chico lachowski are using makeup

Is this true? If so what type of makeup do these male models wear? It's clearly something thats not obvious and has a non-makeup look to it, it could be a serious unique angle in looksmaxxing since I doubt most guys outside are walking around wearing makeup so you could fraud as having amazing skin, seems good for prettyboymaxxing or something
bb cream