What masculine features do I lack?

You can't fix them, but you can hide them. Get a beard and let your hair grow out. You'll look a lot better and more masculine. I hope your beard won't be light colored though because that would look bad.
I don'T think so tbh since my hair is dark-brown
Straight eyebrows and a wider jaw, maybe grow some stubble too?
I've grown a stubble already, I like it. How do I make my eyebrows straight?
yes you should do jaw implant for sure, it will make you better. 0.5-1PSL can increase

but i would not do zygos implant, %90 it make people worse lol(cuz generally zygos be more wider than jaw and it totally fucks up your look)
Tbh man I could care less about this PSL rating scale. I only care if foids want me sexually or not and nowadays none of them want me. This is pure suicidefuel and nothing can ease my pain. I'm poor but most importantly in women's eyes invisible and/or ugly as fuck. Ngl I don't know how much longer I'll be able to tolerate my appearance and unsuccessfulness with women lately.

Will tinting look fake or be possible? Mine are super prominent like yours but they are completely blond/white because of cuck nordic genes, so they are completely invisible

I'm unsure to be honest. I guess the best thing you can do is try it out. The guy in your avi has darker eyelashes than the rest of his hair but it doesn't detract from his looks or seem out of place. If anything it makes his eyes look better.