• Chin

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Mandible

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Would you rather have a reccesed Lower jaw (aka massive overbite) with a giga projected chin
IMG 2662

Or
IMG 2657

A forwardly grown lower jaw (perfect bite) but your chin doesn’t project forward

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MostGLSlayer and St.TikTokcel
Better mandible
Looks better and less off, a low mentolabial angle will be a big flaw
More easily fixable

Also the morph isn’t done so well. The mandible hasn’t changed. You just changed the chin projection

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and lemonnz
Better mandible
More easily fixable

Also the morph isn’t done so well. The mandible hasn’t changed. You just changed the chin projection
You can tell the mandible changed by the deeper menotlobial crease and the lip posistion being farther set back it’s just the super projected chin that makes it seem otherwise

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Better mandible
More easily fixable

Check I changed it

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You can tell the mandible changed by the deeper menotlobial crease and the lip posistion being farther set back it’s just the super projected chin that makes it seem otherwise
I understand what you are saying. It’s just that I feel like a better comparison would be if the mandible was slightly longer, so that it the total projection is just shy of that of the chin morph.
Check I changed it
Okay you did the opposite of above. You made the saggital projection of the lower third less. That’s also fine, it’s a fair comparison nevertheless.

First looks more striking, second looks more balanced

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and greycel
I understand what you are saying. It’s just that I feel like a better comparison would be if the mandible was slightly longer, so that it the total projection is just shy of that of the chin morph.

Okay you did the opposite of above. You made the saggital projection of the lower third less. That’s also fine, it’s a fair comparison nevertheless.
What’s saggital proejction? and that’s the point tbh would you wanna sacrifice some jaw projection for a more balanced profile and a better bite
First looks more striking, second looks more balanced
I think I would rather have second l, it can be fixed with genio first needs bsso

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
What’s saggital proejction? and that’s the point tbh would you wanna sacrifice some jaw projection for a more balanced profile and a better bite

I think I would rather have second l, it can be fixed with genio first needs bsso
Id rather have first. It would have a more impressive front view

Id rather have first. It would have a more impressive front view
Makes sense, reccesed chin makes it look like your lower jaw is collapsing inwards

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Zenis
Both go hand in hand. In 99% recession cases both chin and mandible are retruded.
so most of the time when someone has an overbite both their chin and mandible are reccesed?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
so most of the time when someone has an overbite both their chin and mandible are reccesed?
Water. In my case, I don't have an overbite but my lower jaw and chin point are both recessed.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Water. In my case, I don't have an overbite but my lower jaw and chin point are both recessed.
So your maxilla is reccesed as well then right , or is it just your skull that causes your short mandible bone

• +1
So your maxilla is reccesed as well then right , or is it just your skull that causes your short mandible bone
Probably skull itself. I'm borderline brachy and my maxilla is normal for my pheno. My sna is 83 and snb 80.

• Woah
Probably skull itself. I'm borderline brachy and my maxilla is normal for my pheno. My sna is 83 and snb 80.
What’s sna and snb, and ya have a mandible that starts further forward in your skull is a tough falio

• +1
Chin, people with a square jaw and underdeveloped chin look like a cartoon, they look like Steve from Minecraft from the front

• Woah
Neither, gonions matter more + ramirez is recessed in this pic

• Woah
What’s sna and snb, and ya have a mandible that starts further forward in your skull is a tough falio
SNA: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and the nasion/A plane (normal value at the end of growth 82 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the maxilla relative to the upper cranial structures.

SNB: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and nasion/B plane (normal value at the end of growth 80 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the mandible relative to the upper cranial structures.

• Woah
Chin, people with a square jaw and underdeveloped chin look like a cartoon, they look like Steve from Minecraft from the front
Brad Pitt

• Woah
Better mandible ofc.....chin is usually easier to fix

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Zenis
Neither, gonions matter more + ramirez is recessed in this pic
He is?
IMG 2652
I think he just downgrown here
SNA: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and the nasion/A plane (normal value at the end of growth 82 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the maxilla relative to the upper cranial structures.

SNB: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and nasion/B plane (normal value at the end of growth 80 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the mandible relative to the upper cranial structures.
Does it take into account the 3 parts of the maxilla? (Pre,lower and upper)

He is?View attachment 2934800 I think he just downgrown here

Does it take into account the 3 parts of the maxilla? (Pre,lower and upper)
Yes. My nose is jew tier projected. The opposite of flat nasion (very high nasal root). Also, compared to mesocephaliccels I'm way more "recessed" due to me having a borderline brachy skull (shot and wide but lacking in sagittal growth

• Woah
Yes. My nose is jew tier projected. The opposite of flat nasion (very high nasal root).
I think a projected nose saves you from needing any sort of Lefort level higher then 1 if your maxilla is reccesed, you would just need lf1 and implants but if your nose is also underly projected you need to advance it forward as well without the face looking uncanny so that’s when u need those higher Lefort levels (gooks and some negros need this)

• JFL
I think a projected nose saves you from needing any sort of Lefort level higher then 1 if your maxilla is reccesed, you would just need lf1 and implants but if your nose is also underly projected you need to advance it forward as well without the face looking uncanny so that’s when u need those higher Lefort levels (gooks and some negros need this)
It doesn't matter either way. Nose is mostly phenotype. Even recessed subhumans have the same nasal bridge as chadcels with the same pheno unless the recessed subhumans is so recessed that his nasal tip is downturned.

• Woah
It doesn't matter either way. Nose is mostly phenotype. Even recessed subhumans have the same nasal bridge as chadcels with the same pheno unless the recessed subhumans is so recessed that his nasal tip is downturned.
Downturned nasal tip is either reccesed maxilla or Arab pheno I think

• +1
IMG 20240513 155443 IMG 20240513 154846
IMG 20240513 155416 Please tell me what falio my side profile I know it's my nose projection what else

• Woah