What matters more to foids? Physical dominance (some fat) or aesthetics (lean)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've heard girls say either

Some say they like dad bods where theres a bit of fat along with the muscle

Some like to see the lean muscle

A bit of healthy fat along with muscle is way more physically dominating than a leanmaxxed twink. like 15kg heavier

So would a foid rather her boyfriend be able to beat up most guys?

Or would she rather sacrifice that for a nicer leaner physique where she can see your muscle insertions

Depends on how well your face carries the extra fat compared to being lean.

Some guys don't look much different facially between 12-20% bodyfat. They are probably better off being a bit bigger.

Average guy is better off being leaner because it will ascend him facially. But above 20% bodyfat is always too much since your body becomes far too flabby.
It am talking more like 12% bodyfat or 18% bodyfat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17829 and MaxillaMaxing
Lean and defined facial structure as a side effect. It's hard to have that if you're high on bf%

Lean of course. Your ability to be seen as dominant depends on your bones anyways.

Also depends on country and the type of people you interact with . Og women liked their man with size so muscle and fat .

While the faggoting world nowadays made them believe that femboy body is ideal . And they will live life like a movie with a femboy bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Athletic (aesthetic) looking physique as it indicates better hunting success. A fat beast would easily beat up an athletic looking dude but would be an abject failure when it comes to hunting for food.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829
Whichever makes your face look better. Your body really won’t do much for you either way, not compared to face anyway

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829
My gf was always saying I was too skinny and my legs were skinnier than hers, she wasnt fat but I was no more than 8% bf.
Problem is I was 70 kg at 5'9" manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I get pussy way easier, and from hotter women when low bodyfat.

But you do lose some of the fear/respect element from other men that you would have when bigger.

At the end of the day tho, I lift and eat to look good and get pussy. Not intimidate other men, and be the most physically imposing. Played that game before, and all you get is validation from other men admiring your size, and less pussy

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Sigmamale, Deleted member 17448 and 2 others