What maxxing are you doing rn?

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
title

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, PseduoAryan, likenesss and 1 other person
how do I get a foid to chase me as a tall fat MTN
I think its just pure luck, numbers, just be her type. Unless your chad not every girl is gonna worship you but as a tall mtn, some girls will love you, it just might take a while to find.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Thank god Im 6'3+ naturally and white, once I start making real money I will have it so easy it will just be face left, maybe gymmaxxing Im not quite sure yet I want to have a roburt build obv
good shit, my starting point is 6'5 white high mtn to low htn, I need to lean down (like everyone on skinnyfats.org) gonna hop on a test cycle, need rhino and then maybe lip fillers and then ill do fine, gl to you on ur journey bro

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and northern mogger
For skin oral antibiotics with prescription and benzoyl peroxide
For eyes eye muscle exercises and eyelid pulling
Jaw mastic gum and hollow cheeks and proviron aka mesterolone steroid
Debloat 4l of water a day, potassium salt, dandelion tea
Leanmaxx i do 1 week 200 calorie deficit and 1 week maintenance of calories to not cuck my hormones
Hair topical minxodil for hair to grow faster shea moisture shampoo and conditioner
Eyebrows topical minoxidil and eyebrow shaper tool
Dark triad i wear black clothes and have started manipulating people and putting myself first also dont be a cuck who shows too many emotions and has morals you need to be mysterious without looking retarded and as i said put yourself first
cool bro, good luck with everything

• +1
I think its just pure luck, numbers, just be her type. Unless your chad not every girl is gonna worship you but as a tall mtn, some girls will love you, it just might take a while to find.
is it really worth my time searching for a foid like this? what if I just spend my time listening to cuhhs like Andrew Hubernigga

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
good shit, my starting point is 6'5 white high mtn to low htn, I need to lean down (like everyone on skinnyfats.org) gonna hop on a test cycle, need rhino and then maybe lip fillers and then ill do fine, gl to you on ur journey bro
Sounds good, as long as your face is above average you will do great good luck

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and northern mogger
Whitemaxing I’m not staying a dirty ethnic

• JFL
I ate goyslop for first time in months, big mistake
I ate goyslop and calorie deficit for 16 years and 8 months of my life thats why im 5'6 but thankfully i started eating better and voice got deeper+more masculine face bones in 6 months

• +1
I ate goyslop and calorie deficit for 16 years and 8 months of my life thats why im 5'6 but thankfully i started eating better and voice got deeper+more masculine face bones in 6 months
same tbh, started eating more shit like eggs and meat and more masc facial features came

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I ate goyslop for first time in months, big mistake
what kind? if its sneed goyls then bad, but sugar every once in a while is good, good for ifg 1 production and so more height

• +1
what kind? if its sneed goyls then bad, but sugar every once in a while is good, good for ifg 1 production and so more height
Eat raw honey and bananas instead pf jewish sugar goyslop

• +1
Getting lean, teeths, skin (focusing on texture and undertones mainly), eye area and stopping my hair loss

• +1
Getting lean, teeths, skin (focusing on texture and undertones mainly), eye area and stopping my hair loss
discord fake account maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
leanmaxxing, hairmaxxing and posturemaxxing (doctor confirmed last week that I have lordosis and severe flat feet which are costing me height)

NTmaxxing, i picked a job that requires social skills just to get social gains