What mental disorders were you diagnosed with.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

no self diagnoses crap please. only official.

ADHD, went through official diagnosis and i'm ADHD-C(combined type) while inattention being dominant over hyperactivity.

ever since I started taking Ritalin for it, my life has changed

ADHD, went through official diagnosis and i'm ADHD-C(combined type) while inattention being dominant over hyperactivity.

ever since I started taking Ritalin for it, my life has changed
can you please elaborate more?
I have been officially diagnosed with ADHD too but adderall made me go into psychosis so my doctor dropped it quickly. back to square one.

can you please elaborate more?
I have been officially diagnosed with ADHD too but adderall made me go into psychosis so my doctor dropped it quickly. back to square one.

I've always like known what I gotta do to get ahead , but I never executed them, always gigacope-convinced myself why not to do things I should be doing and I just rot in my room instead.

Started taking the pill -> started taking action (school, gym, social, deadlines, goals etc.)

I take low dose (20 mg) twice daily and there's literally no sideeffects, except dry mouth. Magic pill gives me motivation to do all the things I ever wanted to do

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I've always like known what I gotta do to get ahead , but I never executed them, always gigacope-convinced myself why not to do things I should be doing and I just rot in my room instead.

Started taking the pill -> started taking action (school, gym, social, deadlines, goals etc.)

I take low dose (20 mg) twice daily and there's literally no sideeffects, except dry mouth. Magic pill gives me motivation to do all the things I ever wanted to do
glad it is going well for you tbh.
im such genetic trash, psychosis while on adderall had chance 1 in 400 and i got it.

glad it is going well for you tbh.
im such genetic trash, psychosis while on adderall had chance 1 in 400 and i got it.

have you tried non-stimulant meds; strattera & guanfacine(intuniv)?

With schizofrenia. Srs. I hear voices everyday

I haven't get diganosed.

I have depression and anxiety bro. I take medication for it.

Here's a fun story. My jew psychiatrist misdiagnosed me with bipolar when I was 15 because I was having sperg outs around the house which were classified by him as "manic episodes" because I was excited and lovestruck over a girl I thought was into me. Eventually I just fell back into my usual depression.

have you tried non-stimulant meds; strattera & guanfacine(intuniv)?
nope, i am on wellbutrin which is a dopamine and NE reuptake inhibitor, helps mildly. I have other meds in mind. but I am still testing with the doctor anti-psychotics first, risperidone was a failure.
With schizofrenia. Srs. I hear voices everyday
obvious troll tbh.
The mods here are competent enough btw, so don't expect to last.

Never diagnosed or medicated. But I have very severe anxiety and depression (literally been depressed since childhood)

I think I have social anxiety, but I'll never get tested.

Aspergers
Depression
Social anxiety
Bipolar

I’ve been diagnosed with all of these. My brain is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
my condolences for the above.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Ritalincel and Insomniac
ADHD-PI and also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Looking in the mirror and puking at the monstrosity crew checking in.
ADHD-PI and also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general
are you on meds? if so then how is it going?

For the most part, yes. Unfortunately I hadn't been diagnosed until after HS.
One of my friends at school had ADHD. He struggled a lot with it and was misunderstood but he didn’t really get that down about it. He was a pretty joyful person despite his troubles. I try to take some inspiration from that even if it’s not always easy.

what meds u on bro
None anymore. I used to be on lots of meds but stopped when I left high school. Actually feel better without them tbh.

Prozac fucked me up. I’m sure it works for some people but it drained all the life and energy out of me. I wouldn’t laugh at jokes, cry when something bad happened, nothing. Just an empty shell of a man.

Not hard for me to believe that some mass shooters have been on those type of drugs tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
None anymore. I used to be on lots of meds but stopped when I left high school. Actually feel better without them tbh.

Prozac fucked me up. I’m sure it works for some people but it drained all the life and energy out of me. I wouldn’t laugh at jokes, cry when something bad happened, nothing. Just an empty shell of a man.
good on you man, glad you're feeling better

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Insomniac
good on you man, glad you're feeling better
Well I still feel like shit and hate myself and my life but I have rare happy moments too so I take them when I can get them. At least I can experience emotions like a human being now..

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid

Not hard for me to believe that some mass shooters have been on those type of drugs tbh..
I have aspergers and have had anxiety/depression all my life as well. I use to be on benzos and Zoloft. Made me completely numb emotionally and got off of them after 3 years. Have been off for a long time now and I feel much better. Getting outside, socializing and exercising are better than medication imo. Also staying away from computer/tv screens as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I especially hate this type of medication.
Yea man and I quit it cold turkey. Felt like complete shit for like 4 months and was having daily panic attacks. It fucks your brain up bad. Not bad to take every once and a while but I was taking one a night.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yea man and I quit it cold turkey. Felt like complete shit for like 4 months and was having daily panic attacks. It fucks your brain up bad. Not bad to take every once and a while but I was taking one a night.
it stopped having effect in me very quickly

it stopped having effect in me very quickly
Yea that’s the problem. Your body builds a tolerance and then you have to continuously increase your dosage which leads to problems. Definitely stay away from pharmaceuticals if possible man and you’ll benefit in the long run.

autism, bipolar psychosis, borderline personality disorder.
I have OCD but its hardly noticeable.

Official diagnosis: 1) ADD/ADHD - take 30mg ritalin once daily in the morning. (take it without the capsule in its granule form to get that massive zerg rush effect)
2) Aspergers, previously medicated - but off them happy pills as it fucks with sleep

I have schizofrenia and bpd

Official diagnosis: 1) ADD/ADHD - take 30mg ritalin once daily in the morning. (take it without the capsule in its granule form to get that massive zerg rush effect)
2) Aspergers, previously medicated - but off them happy pills as it fucks with sleep
how would you rate your sleep pre and post ritalin?

taking any pills?

yeah but they only mildly help i.e; I don't notice a change. the only change when I'm off them if its like for one day, lower inhib (I'm low inhib enough as it is) or extended (start feeling physically ill)

Depression and BDD.

Is autism a mental disorder?

ADHD, social anxiety disorder,depression

Im sane but @Nibba is one big sperg coupled with narcycelling.
@extreme-overthinker on the other hand:feelshehe: overthinks and can't sleep during the night
@battlefieldincel has too big dick and has trouble breathing because of it
@Psychonaut is rotcel and manlet:feelsping:
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
"depression"

In reality I have NPD, PTSD, maldaptive daydreaming & depression.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Im sane but
[USER=611]@Psychonaut
is rotcel and manlet:feelsping:
:feelshmm:
Nigga 5'9 is not manlet territory in the US, but I am rotcel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel