What moment pushed you to pursue surgeries?

Fear

Fear

Anatomy is Destiny
No doubt it's a lifetime of events or cruel things people said that pushed you to begin soft looksmaxing.
But would like to know what experience or moment led you to pull the trigger on finally getting surgeries.

For me, it was an absolutely brutal mogging I experienced in my early twenties.

A buddy invited me out to a dive bar for a double date. He'd matched with a girl on Tinder and her friend.
Bars aren't really my scene but it sounded like fun enough, so I agreed to meet up with them.

I went into it without expectations. Back then, I was OK-looking, had had a few relationships and some hookups, but I cared about looks no more than the average guy. I grew up very poor, so money was more my focus. I had been out of college and working in finance for a few years and was making insane money for any age; based on that, I felt quite good about myself. So really I was looking forward to wasting some time that night and meeting someone new.

We got there before the girls and waited at the bar.
When they showed up, I panicked a little. My friend's match turned out to be a ginger, and something about gingers always seems... undercooked to me.
But then I saw her friend — dirty blonde, lightly tanned, ~5'5" with big tits in a low-cut top — and relief passed over me in an awesome wave.

E

Now in retrospect, of course, this girl wasn't higher than a 4 PSL.
Really all she had going for her was that she was white, not fat, and had a real pair of warlocks.
At the time though, that was enough, and I was totally down to fuck her lights out if it came to that.

We all sit down at the bar. My friend and his match actually hit it off, and remain engrossed in conversation the rest of the night.
My date, meanwhile, orders a beer and begins watching baseball up on the TV.
She hasn't even introduced herself to me yet, and I'm trying to figure out if she's autistic or just rude.
I make a few attempts at casual conversation, but all efforts are met with "uh-huhs" and dead-end answers.

I'm not terribly upset about this — actually, I found it funny at first, since I didn't really like people too much myself.
I also wasn't desperate to get laid, so I didn't really give a fuck about her one way or another.
But something about her attitude starts to irritate me.

I try asking her a few different kinds of questions. It doesn't go anywhere.
Eventually, she just stops responding entirely.

Out of boredom, I start grabbing massive fistfuls of peanuts and shelling them open on the bar.
I flick them around and some hit her arm and her drink.
She doesn't even react and continues watching the game. I laugh to myself in disbelief.
I didn't really care what this chick's deal was at first, but now I'm getting pissed off.
I try to gauge the vibe she's giving off.

It wasn't that she was offended that someone like me was trying to engage her, like how some snooty girls can be.
Actually, that would have been better, because then I would have at least commanded a sliver of her attention.
But there was clearly none of that.

No... it was that I had been disqualified and rendered invisible from the moment she set eyes on me.
For her, I didn't even deserve to have my existence acknowledged — not even as a potential sexual partner, but just as a human being.
She was, in other words, absolutely, palpably indifferent to me.

I didn't conclude this in such explicit terms in my head when it was happening, but I had an intuitive sense of it.
With that, I decide to write her off and try to find something to do.
I call over the bartender from down the bar so I can at least have someone to talk to.
As he comes over and into view, I see he's a decent-looking guy. 6'1" or so, tan Hispanic, dark hair in an undercut before it was popular, and a few tattoos.
Basically what girls with average tastes might consider "hot."

He starts talking to me. He's a likable and interesting guy, as bartenders are wont to be, and he's cool to talk to.
As soon as he comes over, my date speaks up. She becomes a completely different person.
She's suddenly very talkative, bubbly — I can't believe the change in her demeanor.

He's a solid bro and tries to keep me included in the flow of conversation, but she's essentially talking to just him.
She flirts like mad the entire time and he reciprocates to some degree, but I suspect he's being polite/doing the whole bartender shtick to get a good tip.
I'm stunned by her blatant disregard for the glaring disparity in how she's treating each of us.

He leaves and comes back multiples to check on us. Each time my date keeps flirting and asking him very personal questions. At some point I give up trying to work my way into the conversation. I have realized I am powerless to do anything, and before this man behind the bar, I am NOT EVEN HUMAN to her. In between him stopping by, she adjusts her bra right in front of me to make sure her boobs are pushed up and mashed together to the max. Again, I am floored: he makes her a bitch in heat with a smile and a wink; I cannot even obtain eye contact. We are on completely different planes of reality.

This goes on for about an hour. Over the course of it, I gradually internalize what's unfolding before me. By the end, I am sitting at the bar defeated, a pathetic heap playing quietly with peanuts. She finally gets up to talk to her friend, my buddy's Tinder match. It looks like they're planning to head out at last. My friend and his match hug, while my date walks right past me toward the exit; I do not exist. Right before leaving, she leans over the bar and writes something down on a napkin. She hands it with a big grin to the bartender and runs out.

I shuffle over to the bartender, mouth agape. I am still processing the events of the past hour and a half. He hands me the napkin; she's given him her number. He laughs and says "You can keep it man, I'm not interested." This guy... he had so many options, he wouldn't even bother fucking her. Not only that, but I am not jealous of him, and this enrages me. It would have been easier to bear if he were a douchebag and went for it. Realizing this, I am on the verge of furious collapse.

That's when I looked at the napkin. When I saw it, my entire being was condensed to a single point of dumbfounded, helpless, seething frustration.
I have kept it to this day:

Nap

It was then that I realized that my genetics and my upbringing had failed me.
That without a course correction, I was destined for the wastebin of society.
That as I was, I was not enough.

TLDR: Slut with big tits ignores me on date, throws herself at bartender; I get mogged to Alpha Centauri and resolve to get surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, coolguy1, Acromegaly_Chad and 71 others
Growing up my gl brother effortlessly gets girls thrown at him. They ask me for his number and to hook them up with him all the time. and an 8 year old girl straight up tells me I have a huge nose. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and decided to do anything I could to be gl in order to get girls like my brother

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA, Agendum and 33 others
absolutely fucking brutal. reading this thread alone has made me depressed, i felt your pain OP

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Be_ConfidentBro, highT and 16 others
Growing up my gl brother effortlessly gets girls thrown at him. They ask me for his number and to hook them up with him all the time. and an 8 year old girl straight up tells me I have a huge nose. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and decided to do anything I could to be gl in order to get girls like my brother
BDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4430 and didntreadlol
painful good stuff

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA, didntreadlol and 2 others
good thread op, did read whole story, it's sad and disgusting how looks are EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne and 18 others
I dated average looking girls but at some point i decided i wanted not only a push in frequency but also in quality.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 3202
Brutal. At least you did realize what was up, some bluepilled braindead simps go their entire lives thinking that the bartender must have shown better personality or held frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Be_ConfidentBro, Agendum and 19 others
Saw my self on the back camera which shows assymetry
What I thought I looked like
F1A9C073 67CA 4383 9114 122AABCDFAA6

What I actually look like
CC3BB810 2DFA 4B47 A6C5 4C11D149F905

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Agendum, Deleted member 7173 and 3 others
Her breasts are divine, damn what a halo.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Fear, forwardgrowth and 2 others
i think its impossible to stay bluepilled while growing up with a chad constantly being around you, while you are subhuman
you'd have to be absolutely retarded to not see any difference in terms of life quailty, the way of getting treated etc.
They ask me for his number and to hook them up with him
i went to elementary with a chad for 8 years, if it wasnt for that i would probably be bluepilled today
few months ago i was ice skating with him and some friends, and 2 girls came up to me to ask for my insta. i gave it to them and felt pretty good about myself
i got a new follower that same evening, but she doesnt dm me. that was weird but i didnt give it a second thought. then guess what? my chad friend @'s me in the group chat and tells me both the girls followed him, and one (the better looking) dm'ed him

that literally fucking destroyed me. the amount of disrespect and worthlessness i felt was immeasurable.
they saw that i was in his friend group so they asked for my insta, and their plan was to find HIS insta all along. i was just used because they were too fucking shy to go up to him

also OP good thread. always love a good blackpill story

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams, poloralf, malignant and 15 others
Good story OP- bookmarked 😘

I had the attention span to read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, LostYouth, didntreadlol and 3 others
Never had a girlfriend, almost 30, asked my oneitis to a date and she rejected me causing me to almost suicide. Then I decided I will get surgeries first before I decide to kill myself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Be_ConfidentBro, Agendum and 12 others
It was gradual, not one thing. Guess it started when my gf of 3 years broke up with me 5 years ago (time flies holy shit.. feels like only 2) when we were long distance due to my job. I thought I was going to marry her (she's fat now though, so I feel a little better). But I started looking into all sorts of self improvement in regards to dating. Bought multiple books and worked at being more forward and confident. Around the same time, I moved in with a friend.

The difference in attention we got from women was night and day. You can just tell with the differences in how girls react to one of us talking with her. It probably started around here. I was balding at the time (finally stopped coping and realized it WAS happening), and shaved it completely with a razor. My friend and I would make jokes about me looking like Vin Diesel, and I hoped the slick look would help me. It didn't except for this single mom who was really into bald guys.

Anyways, after doing light research into what I could do about balding, I found hair fibers, and grew my hair longer again. Helped a little, I definitely look more youthful with hair. My friend was dating this girl, and she came to visit with her friend, who they tried to hook up with me. Went well first, but then could tell she wasn't that into me. It's SO OBVIOUS when a girl isn't feeling it. I kept pursuing and we kissed, but nothing came from this. Slowly but slowly, I ask myself, "are my looks the problem"? Jay (my friend) has no issue attracting a variety of gorgeous women. Maybe it wasn't just his outgoing, funny, joyful, goofy, carefree attitude. And maybe it wasn't his top tier athletic ability. Maybe it was his face.

I even tried tanning beds and got VERY dark lmao. Lots of bluepill advice says how a tan looks so much better, but obviously it doesn't matter if you aren't already attractive. Kind of upset at myself now since I sunscreen max lol.

Eventually I decided to get a hair transplant. While looking into that kind of thing, I just sort of stumbled onto lookism. From there I feel like the world is a new place. Lack of (good) success with women now makes complete sense.

So now I'm one hair transplant in (wish I got on finasteride a decade ago), doing a good skincare routine so I age better, and am trying to money maxx to complete my surgeries. I have had consultations from 2 surgeons in regards to jaw surgery, and should be receiving it next year, although I'll be taking a big personal loan (I'm not skimping on this, I'm seeing a very good surgeon). If anyone has legit moneymaxxing strategies, or wants to make a donation, feel free lol. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Agendum, underwaterpipedreams and 10 others
I wanna succeed in business

• +1
Reactions: deer and didntreadlol
I hoped the slick look would help me. It didn't except for this single mom who was really into bald guys.

Single moms are into any men who wont run away :rolleyes:

They know its "game over" for them since the moment they become mothers.

When i was on tinder i could tell which ones were moms before they told me. Single moms are easy mode when dating. Basically its them trying to date you, and not the opposite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, alex569 and didntreadlol
No doubt it's a lifetime of events or cruel things people said that pushed you to begin soft looksmaxing.
But would like to know what experience or moment led you to pull the trigger on finally getting surgeries.

A buddy invited me out to a dive bar for a double date. He'd matched with a girl on Tinder and her friend.
Bars aren't really my scene but it sounded like fun enough, so I agreed to meet up with them.

I went into it without expectations. Back then, I was OK-looking, had had a few relationships and some hookups, but I cared about looks no more than the average guy. I grew up very poor, so money was more my focus. I had been out of college and working in finance for a few years and was making insane money for any age; based on that, I felt quite good about myself. So really I was looking forward to wasting some time that night and meeting someone new.

When they showed up, I panicked a little. My friend's match turned out to be a ginger, and something about gingers always seems... undercooked to me.
But then I saw her friend — dirty blonde, lightly tanned, ~5'5" with big tits in a low-cut top — and relief passed over me in an awesome wave.

View attachment 318235

Really all she had going for her was that she was white, not fat, and had a real pair of warlocks.
At the time though, that was enough, and I was totally down to fuck her lights out if it came to that.

We all sit down at the bar. My friend and his match actually hit it off, and remain engrossed in conversation the rest of the night.
She hasn't even introduced herself to me yet, and I'm trying to figure out if she's autistic or just rude.
I make a few attempts at casual conversation, but all efforts are met with "uh-huhs" and dead-end answers.

I'm not terribly upset about this — actually, I found it funny at first, since I didn't really like people too much myself.
I also wasn't desperate to get laid, so I didn't really give a fuck about her one way or another.

Out of boredom, I start grabbing massive fistfuls of peanuts and shelling them open on the bar.
She doesn't even react and continues watching the game. I laugh to myself in disbelief.
I didn't really care what this chick's deal was at first, but now I'm getting pissed off.

It wasn't that she was offended that someone like me was trying to engage her, like how some snooty girls can be.
Actually, that would have been better, because then I would have at least commanded a sliver of her attention.

No... it was that I had been disqualified and rendered invisible from the moment she set eyes on me.
For her, I didn't even deserve to have my existence acknowledged — not even as a potential sexual partner, but just as a human being.

I didn't conclude this in such explicit terms in my head when it was happening, but I had an intuitive sense of it.
I call over the bartender from down the bar so I can at least have someone to talk to.
As he comes over and into view, I see he's a decent-looking guy. 6'1" or so, tan Hispanic, dark hair in an undercut before it was popular, and a few tattoos.

He starts talking to me. He's a likable and interesting guy, as bartenders are wont to be, and he's cool to talk to.
As soon as he comes over, my date speaks up. She becomes a completely different person.
She's suddenly very talkative, bubbly — I can't believe the change in her demeanor.

He's a solid bro and tries to keep me included in the flow of conversation, but she's essentially talking to just him.
She flirts like mad the entire time and he reciprocates to some degree, but I suspect he's being polite/doing the whole bartender shtick to get a good tip.
I'm stunned by her blatant disregard for the glaring disparity in how she's treating each of us.

He leaves and comes back multiples to check on us. Each time my date keeps flirting and asking him very personal questions. At some point I give up trying to work my way into the conversation. I have realized I am powerless to do anything, and before this man behind the bar, I am NOT EVEN HUMAN to her. In between him stopping by, she adjusts her bra right in front of me to make sure her boobs are pushed up and mashed together to the max. Again, I am floored: he makes her a bitch in heat with a smile and a wink; I cannot even obtain eye contact. We are on completely different planes of reality.

This goes on for about an hour. Over the course of it, I gradually internalize what's unfolding before me. By the end, I am sitting at the bar defeated, a pathetic heap playing quietly with peanuts. She finally gets up to talk to her friend, my buddy's Tinder match. It looks like they're planning to head out at last. My friend and his match hug, while my date walks right past me toward the exit; I do not exist. Right before leaving, she leans over the bar and writes something down on a napkin. She hands it with a big grin to the bartender and runs out.

I shuffle over to the bartender, mouth agape. I am still processing the events of the past hour and a half. He hands me the napkin; she's given him her number. He laughs and says "You can keep it man, I'm not interested." This guy... he had so many options, he wouldn't even bother fucking her. Not only that, but I am not jealous of him, and this enrages me. It would have been easier to bear if he were a douchebag and went for it. Realizing this, I am on the verge of furious collapse.

That's when I looked at the napkin. When I saw it, my entire being was condensed to a single point of dumbfounded, helpless, seething frustration.

View attachment 318234

TLDR: Slut with big tits ignores me on date, throws herself at bartender; I get mogged to Alpha Centauri and resolve to get surgery.
Holy fuck man i never experienced something like this. Why didnt you just leave?

I came her because i never had a gf or anything. Its sad

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and didntreadlol
Pitt

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Fear, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
Single moms are into any men who wont run away :rolleyes:

They know its "game over" for them since the moment they become mothers.

When i was on tinder i could tell which ones were moms before they told me. Single moms are easy mode when dating. Basically its them trying to date you, and not the opposite.

Yea, she was mostly nice (probably because she didn't have me hooked), and bought me gifts too. But she was 7 years older. And I was there to have fun, not date her seriously. And I made that fairly clear. But I didn't like being at her place with the kids around (I feel bad for them), and she was pretty into me. In the end it fell apart because she said I was a "player". Always in a playful manner, but it was obvious that she was looking for something more.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Yea, she was mostly nice (probably because she didn't have me hooked), and bought me gifts too. But she was 7 years older. And I was there to have fun, not date her seriously. And I made that fairly clear. But I didn't like being at her place with the kids around (I feel bad for them), and she was pretty into me. In the end it fell apart because she said I was a "player". Always in a playful manner, but it was obvious that she was looking for something more.

I would never go on a date with kids around.

They always look for more, to be precise they want someone to share the burden of raising a kid. But years ago, they were one more woman looking to "have fun".

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Vidyacoper, didntreadlol and 3 others
I was sitting down eating with a pair of girls from my college, one subhuman the other one just ok. Day before we we're in a hotel room talking about sex and the bitches didnt want it. So we we're sitting down, and this manlet with a beautiful face just comes and they actually from a first glance told me that they want a threesome with him, i just felt so stupid. Then they literally stand up and leave witouth Even acknowledging that i was there.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Be_ConfidentBro, nastynas and 4 others
I would never go on a date with kids around.

They always look for more, to be precise they want someone to share the burden of raising a kid. 😧😢

But years ago, they were one more woman looking to "have fun".🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Sluts are a waste

but they are fun to fuck

still a depressing situation

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, didntreadlol, Fear and 2 others
i think its impossible to stay bluepilled while growing up with a chad constantly being around you, while you are subhuman
you'd have to be absolutely retarded to not see any difference in terms of life quailty, the way of getting treated etc.

i went to elementary with a chad for 8 years, if it wasnt for that i would probably be bluepilled today
few months ago i was ice skating with him and some friends, and 2 girls came up to me to ask for my insta. i gave it to them and felt pretty good about myself
i got a new follower that same evening, but she doesnt dm me. that was weird but i didnt give it a second thought. then guess what? my chad friend @'s me in the group chat and tells me both the girls followed him, and one (the better looking) dm'ed him

that literally fucking destroyed me. the amount of disrespect and worthlessness i felt was immeasurable.
they saw that i was in his friend group so they asked for my insta, and their plan was to find HIS insta all along. i was just used because they were too fucking shy to go up to him

also OP good thread. always love a good blackpill story
Same with me, except my friend was the sub-human. He was blatantly treated like shit and told that he had a huge head and that he should kill himself, by a group of toilets (I thought girls were supposed to be the nice gender? I guess not). The worst thing about it was that they'd say shit like that to his face then directly go to flirting with me, lizard brained sluts.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, alex569, Darkstrand and 4 others
To follow up on my original story, I want to share one where I actually reversed the situation.
This was the first time I went out to meet a chick after I had hard-looksmaxxed.
Surgeries performed were otoplasty, double jaw surgery (LeFort I + BSSO), rhinoseptoplasty, and periorbital fat transfer.

I had matched on Tinder with another blonde.
Tighter body, younger, and better-looking face than the one in the first post.
Other than that, the circumstances were similar.

Hhh1
Hh2
Hh3

We agreed to meet at a bar.
I get there first and she shows up a few minutes later.

I introduce myself with a wave. I find human contact repulsive so I never try to do that "friendly, almost-hovering hug" bullshit.
She ignores that and hugs me, tightly. She's feeling me up for a few seconds before she lets go.
She pulls away and starts talking breathlessly. Eyes wide, beautiful horseshoe of teeth on full display.
Unconsciously touching my chest and my arm.
She's stumbling a tad over her words.
I'm already making her nervous.

We sit down at the bar. She orders a rum and coke. I order nothing.
I'm not thirsty and don't give a fuck about ordering something just to make other people feel comfortable.
She alternates between talking a lot nervously and then getting very shy and quiet, since I don't respond very much.
I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't find many people that interesting.

The bartender, a buff white guy with tats, a slicked undercut, and a beard, starts making conversation with us.
We tell him we're on a first date.
Because we're both quiet — her because she's nervous and me because I DGAF — he probably thinks he can "help" us.
Either that or slip in and try to pick her up.
However, I'm certain she's interested in me already, and if you know that feeling, you know how unmistakable it is.
I kick back betting that whatever this man says, I probably already own her.

The bartender ends up hanging around to talk so much with us that it's awkward. It's like he's third-wheeling.
I don't care though. I smile and let him ramble. Most of the time I'm not even paying attention, since the NBA playoffs are on.
At some point I tune back in in time to hear him crack a joke. My date gives a polite "hah."
I make a joke in response and she laughs so hard her drink comes out her nose.
While she's laughing he tries to one-up me but she doesn't even notice.
He doesn't know it yet, but as I suspected, I have already won.

He transitions the conversation to what we have planned later.
He's trying so hard to be so casual about it that it's laughable.
Neither of us says much so he starts running his mouth about some private EDM pop-up show happening later that night.
He says to my date, "I heard you saying you like EDM music and I'm probably gonna go later myself... you should check it out."
I open my mouth to say something like "EDM is fucking gay," but my date beats me to the punch.
What she says next stuns me.

"I think I'm just gonna go back to his place, thanks though."

I'm not one to react to my own stories, but, damn:
Antonio

This comes as news to me, and after maximum 45 minutes of an extremely low-effort performance on my part.
All I did was watch basketball, make one lame joke, and mostly say "mmhmm" or tease my date.
And none of that mattered. All I had to do to get what I wanted was sit there and look good.

"Oh OK... cool, cool," he says. Finally he occupies himself with polishing glasses and leaves us alone.
(What a rush to be the party benefiting from a woman's brutality for a change.)

We get up to leave a few minutes later. My date pays her tab and goes to the restroom.
When she gets back, I notice she's modified her outfit.
When I met her, she was in buttoned-up silk blouse and super tight leather pants.
But she came out of the restroom with the blouse unbuttoned, and instead tied in a knot at her waist, bra-less cleavage on display.
She didn't point it out, but there was no question about what was coming next.

I took her back to my place. I oil paint as a hobby and began showing her some of the paintings I was working on in my living room.
She nodded, feigning appreciation for maybe 60 seconds, before she could wait no longer and dragged me to my bedroom.

Some of the highlights:
- I went to eat her out at the beginning and she pulled me away. She grabbed me by the dick instead and said "Fuck me damn it."
- She was so loud in bed my neighbor pounded repeatedly on the wall. I wouldn't have cared but she was yelling my name out the window so I was little embarrassed.
- She volunteered eagerly to give me a rimjob. Nothing makes you feel like king of the world like a hot chick tonguing your ass.
- She begged me desperately to cum inside her and when I did she wrapped her legs around me like she didn't want to miss a drop.
- The first time she climaxed, she rolled off and said "Oh my god, you made me cum." Apparently she'd always had a difficult time getting a vaginal orgasm and couldn't believe it. "Feel my pussy" she said, and put my hand on it. It was absolutely throbbing.
- When we first met, she said she had to leave by a certain time so she could get to work in the morning. But after we fucked I had to practically kick her out. "I could stay here with you and you could give me orgasms all night."

We never met up again because she was an extremely clingy texter, but the point was that the difference in sexual interest, between her and the other girl, was unbelievable, and that looks truly are everything.

@Amnesia @Vidyacoper @AleksVs @forwardgrowth @Speedy @ht-normie-ascending @diggbicc @Norwooder @Yuyevon @karbo @Patient A @HumidVent @ScramFranklin @Hopelessmofoker @Ethnicshit @spain

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA and 39 others
lol at this roleplayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, EverythingMattersCel, brainded and 13 others
@Darkwill funny that you censor the name yet down says "Share Heather's profile"

She hugs you on a first date? A bit creepy no?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
@Darkwill funny that you censor the name yet down says "Share Heather's profile"

Whoops. I'm partially color-blind so I can't see red text.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, Vidyacoper and didntreadlol

View attachment 318235

View attachment 318234

before/after photos?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4430 and didntreadlol
To follow up on my original story, I want to share one where I actually reversed the situation.
This was the first time I went out to meet a chick after I had hard-looksmaxxed.
Surgeries performed were otoplasty, double jaw surgery (LeFort I + BSSO), rhinoseptoplasty, and periorbital fat transfer.

View attachment 321546 View attachment 321547 View attachment 321548

I introduce myself with a wave. I find human contact repulsive so I never try to do that "friendly, almost-hovering hug" bullshit.
She ignores that and hugs me, tightly. She's feeling me up for a few seconds before she lets go.
She pulls away and starts talking breathlessly. Eyes wide, beautiful horseshoe of teeth on full display.

I'm not thirsty and don't give a fuck about ordering something just to make other people feel comfortable.
She alternates between talking a lot nervously and then getting very shy and quiet, since I don't respond very much.

The bartender, a buff white guy with tats, a slicked undercut, and a beard, starts making conversation with us.
Because we're both quiet — her because she's nervous and me because I DGAF — he probably thinks he can "help" us.
However, I'm certain she's interested in me already, and if you know that feeling, you know how unmistakable it is.

The bartender ends up hanging around to talk so much with us that it's awkward. It's like he's third-wheeling.
I don't care though. I smile and let him ramble. Most of the time I'm not even paying attention, since the NBA playoffs are on.
At some point I tune back in in time to hear him crack a joke. My date gives a polite "hah."

Neither of us says much so he starts running his mouth about some private EDM pop-up show happening later that night.
He says to my date, "I heard you saying you like EDM music and I'm probably gonna go later myself... you should check it out."
I open my mouth to say something like "EDM is fucking gay," but my date beats me to the punch.

View attachment 321460

This comes as news to me, and after maximum 45 minutes of an extremely low-effort performance on my part.
All I did was watch basketball, make one lame joke, and mostly say "mmhmm" or tease my date.
And none of that mattered. All I had to do to get what I wanted was sit there and look good.

"Oh OK... cool, cool," he says. Finally he occupies himself with polishing glasses and leaves us alone.

We get up to leave a few minutes later. My date pays her tab and goes to the restroom.
When I met her, she was in buttoned-up silk blouse and super tight leather pants.
But she came out of the restroom with the blouse unbuttoned, and instead tied in a knot at her waist, bra-less cleavage on display.

I took her back to my place. I oil paint as a hobby and began showing her some of the paintings I was working on in my living room.
She nodded, feigning appreciation for maybe 60 seconds, before she could wait no longer and dragged me to my bedroom.

Some of the highlights:
- I went to eat her out at the beginning and she pulled me away. She grabbed me by the dick instead and said "Fuck me damn it."
- She was so loud in bed my neighbor pounded repeatedly on the wall. I wouldn't have cared but she was yelling my name out the window so I was little embarrassed.
- She volunteered eagerly to give me a rimjob. Nothing makes you feel like king of the world like a hot chick tonguing your ass.
- She begged me desperately to cum inside her and when I did she wrapped her legs around me like she didn't want to miss a drop.
- The first time she climaxed, she rolled off and said "Oh my god, you made me cum." Apparently she'd always had a difficult time getting a vaginal orgasm and couldn't believe it. "Feel my pussy" she said, and put my hand on it. It was absolutely throbbing.
- When we first met, she said she had to leave by a certain time so she could get to work in the morning. But after we fucked I had to practically kick her out. "I could stay here with you and you could give me orgasms all night."

We never met up again because she was an extremely clingy texter, but the point was that the difference in sexual interest, between her and the other girl, was unbelievable, and that looks truly are everything.

@Amnesia @Vidyacoper @AleksVs @forwardgrowth @Speedy @ht-normie-ascending @diggbicc @Norwooder @Yuyevon @karbo @Patient A @HumidVent @ScramFranklin @Hopelessmofoker @Ethnicshit @spain
I WANT MOAR. I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF ASCENSION STORIES. TAG ME IN YOUR NEXT STORY.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ScramFranklin, SteveRogers, GreenHat500 and 7 others
Miring your ascension op, do you have pics?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, deer, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Don't even care if it's made up...hallmark example of what engaging writing and good storytelling looks like.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4416 and 11 others
do ur best to ascend and fuck that bitch

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol

View attachment 318235

View attachment 318234

dn read but the blond girl is average

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
I'm speechless, one of the most brutal stories i've read. I'm well aquainted with the events in the first post. The napkin was the nail in the coffin Even if it's tales from the basemant I don't care.

I have experienced similar events literally hundreds of times. I'm somewhere with good looking friends, we start talking to girls or we invite some girls and they all start talking to my friends without even acknowledging my existance.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, EverythingMattersCel, alex569 and 7 others
At the behest of @Slayerino, I'm sharing another post-surgery "ascension" story.

Like many of you, I imagine, I never forget a rejection.

There are a lot of things you can do with that memory.
You can let it fester. You can use it as fuel to looksmax more.
Or you can plan to get even.

In my case, I've always believed, when the time was right, that I would one day confront every woman who's ever rejected me.
Perhaps it would take time — for some girls, decades, even — but I've always had the unshakable sense that it would happen, and that slowly but surely, the list of wrongs against me would be righted.

About a year ago, an opportunity to cross someone off this list presented itself, and I took it. This is what happened:

I match with this girl on Bumble who, several years before, had rejected me after I took and sent her a selfie at her request. I wasn't photogenic back then to start with, and the selfie camera lens distortion only added insult to injury, but even with that in mind, her response was pretty brutal: immediately after I sent it to her, the messages completely stopped coming, and a day or two later, she unmatched me entirely.

Jj1

I recognize her when we match, but from the content of her messages and the questions she asks this time around, it's clear she thinks we've never spoken before. I'm not retarded, so I play along. Normally I'd swipe around on Bumble out of boredom, like at Thanksgiving or something, without much intent to actually pursue someone. But this time I have a plan: I was going to fuck this chick in revenge, and the last thing I wanted was to spoil things too soon.

After about 5 messages, she makes some flimsy excuse to ask for my phone number.
(The first time, I messaged her for days and got nowhere near getting a number.)
I give it to her and we text a bit before going to bed.

The next day she texts me. "What are you doing?" she asks. I respond vaguely and ask, "What about you?"
She says "Just watching a movie" and sends me a pic of her:

Jjj2

"Great," I say. That's all I say. It doesn't matter how good-looking I become, I'll probably always retain the cold, unapproachable attitude from my days as an ugly wretch. People disgust me.

"Do you want to do something?" she asks. After seeing those tits, yeah, you'd better fucking believe I want to do something. But I know what she means. I reply and we make plans to meet up for a date in an hour.

We go to play miniature golf. I have no idea why I suggested it. It's extremely gay and it's something I would never do, but she seemed like the type that would eat that shit up.

We meet in the parking lot. She's dressed in the same outfit from the picture.
She's about 5'4", skinny, and once again, blonde.
Her cheeks are a bit chubby but her lips had fillers and would make perfect cock-pads.
I do wish I could show her eyes because they were her best feature. Well, her second-best feature.

Also, I'm sure someone will say she's "average," and yeah, I agree, but you'd be missing the point:
If it has big tits and all four limbs, nothing else really matters, does it?

She gives me a little side-hug and I can feel her tit-flesh mash a tad deliberately into my chest. Fuck, what an amazing feeling. If you haven't gathered yet, I love big tits. Must be some kind of complex from my childhood or some shit.

We head in to play, and I absolutely destroy her. I am good at games and sports, especially useless ones like mini golf, badminton, and Jenga, but I'm also not holding back this time. She laughs at her own spectacular loss, and all in all, we actually have an objectively fun time.

We're leaving when I ask her what she's doing later. She says she has to study or do homework or something stupid with classmates for a few hours, but after that, nothing, and stands there smiling expectantly. I tell her she should come over when she's done. No pretext, no excuse, or no explanation given of what we would be doing — just, "Come over later this evening." She agrees.

I go home, grateful for the intermission. It gives me time to take Cialis and PT-141 and let them kick in. Perhaps both is overkill, but I want to experience everything in life to the fullest, and I am planning to downright murder this stupid slut's pussy.

She shows up about 4 hours later, around 7 PM.
I string her along for a bit just because I enjoy making these fucktoys work for it, like I used to have to.
We play billiards for a while, and then I get out a jigsaw puzzle for us to work on.

I was genuinely looking forward to the puzzle when she sits down on my couch and asks for a blanket. "I think I'm getting a little cough," she says, and coughs unconvincingly. I sit down and drape a blanket over her. She wiggles around and slowly makes her way to resting her head down on my lap. I make no resistance so she gets comfortable and rubs subtly against my dick.

I start squeezing her ass and feeling her up. "Would you rather lie down in bed instead of the couch?" I say. "Oh my god," she laughs, "I thought you'd never ask." She bounces up, clearly not under the weather, and we go upstairs.

As soon as we hit the bed, she starts feeling my dick through my pants. "God, you have a huge cock," she croons. I don't, actually — just under 7x5 — but I clamped the night before, and between that and the drugs, I had a cock right then that was hard enough to cut diamond.

We take our clothes off and I admire her tits. They're round and almost fake-looking, like grapefruits, with a big, whoreish gap between them like those implants that point to the sides. Perfect. She had a pretty nice ass and a slight belly too, which I actually enjoy grabbing on a girl; super-toned bodies are kind of boring.

I'm just about to start mauling her when she puts the damper on everything:
She tells me I have to wear a condom.

I protest. I hate condoms. They ruin the spontaneity, the risk, the primal vibe of good sex. She says she's a Christian and if she gets pregnant, abortion was not an option, so she needs me to wear protection; it's her "only rule" and she never breaks it. Fucking idiot. I relent because I sense there's no way around this, but my disappointment is immeasurable, and I immediately begin plotting ways to get the condom off.

I take her into the shower to fuck, hoping it might somehow wash off the condom. We get the water going and I take her really roughly from behind. The condom only slips slightly, but the sex is actually enjoyable on its own merit, so that was good. Also, my circulation is regularly somewhat poor so the hot water was a welcome addition. But by far the best part is watching her oiled tits hang and reaching down and squeezing them while I rammed her cunt mercilessly. Certain moments from different bangs stick with you, and I'll never forget when she looked back at me as I squeezed them, her hair wet and eyes pleading, and moaned, "Fuuuuuck my little pusssssy...."

We get out, towel off, and I throw her down on my bed. She spreads her legs and I begin assaulting her pussy again, this time missionary. Hoping the condom will come off naturally with enough vigor, I fuck her like it's the last day on Earth. I'm not a dirty talker but she's loving it and spouting off random shit. "God, I love fucking you..." she moans as she (I think?) cums. Finally, my dick is starting to hurt from fucking so hard, when at last, on an upstroke, I notice the condom has torn. She notices too because I stop.

"What are we doing to do?" I hold it up and examine it. She only had one in her backpack, and I don't own any.

"Ugh," she says, "you're making me break my rule."

She leans back, spreads her legs again, and pats her pussy, motioning for me to re-enter.

When I slide back in, this time raw, she holds her hand up to cover her eyes.
"Oh my god, it feels sooo fucking good."
I smirk to myself; I have won.

I spend the next 20 minutes determined to ruin this slut's pussy and suck the filling out of her tits.
When we finish, she's practically dead on my bedspread.

I get up to get dressed. I'm putting on my shirt when she climbs off the bed and saunters over. I just stare at her and continue putting my shirt on. She puts her hands on my waist and starts talking about maybe spending the night (it's a Saturday) or if not, what we'll do for our next date.; she mentions something retarded about getting macarons from a bakery she likes. I'm silent for a few seconds, and then reply.

"Did you know we matched a couple of years ago?"

A few more seconds of silence — this time, from her.

"What? Really?"
She replies like she either is still dazed, or, if it's true, would rather avoid the subject.

"You asked me to take a selfie one night, and I sent it to you. Then you unmatched me."

"What? Are you serious? Wow, I don't remember that at all."

"That's funny, because I remember it."

"Hm. Well that's weird... so, anyway, what are we gonna do?"

"Nothing. We're not going to do anything. I'd actually like you to leave."

She is silent.

"Yeah," I continue, "I'm not interested in you, I wanted to meet you just for this."

She has a pained, sour look on her face, her peabrain struggling to process the moment.

"I don't forget anything," I clarify.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

I watch her get dressed, then I walk her to the door, smiling the whole time.
She leaves and gets in her car. She stays in my driveway for a long time before finally pulling away.

I never heard from her again.

----

To anyone asking for before/after pics of me: as much as I would like to oblige, I have to protect my identity. I am willing to share details in PMs regarding why, but I cannot release any identifying information about myself. Speaking on looks alone, I will say I am much more of a pretty boy phenotype and am very young-looking for my age. I'd put myself at about a 6 PSL, up from about a 3.25 before surgeries. Unremarkable (frankly, subpar) bone structure; excellent eye area, nose, skin quality; good ratios; very good harmony.

@Amnesia @Vidyacoper @AleksVs @forwardgrowth @Speedy @ht-normie-ascending @diggbicc @Norwooder @karbo @Patient A @HumidVent @ScramFranklin @Hopelessmofoker @Ethnicshit @kilgrave @JizzFarmer @laske.7 @baruch @middayshowers @Darkstrand @didntreadlol @Swescension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Be_ConfidentBro, alriodai and 33 others
I was not conscious of facial aesthetics, and only cared about muscularity, until when I was around 21 I developed an underbite and had lefort 1. That's when I learned I had a deficient maxilla. But the surgery didn't move my maxilla far enough forward, and through introspection I figured out that getting bimax would improve my social presence and success.

Moments I remember: Chewing steak and feeling jaw fatigue. Seeing myself in the mirror or photos smiling, and noticing my slightly recessed maxilla. Having people tell me that I have thin upper lip. Yea, I've got a "thin lip" because it has no support.

I also remember a moment when I was dating a 9 with a high opinion of herself, and she was messing with me one day, pointed out my slight mentolabial crease, and asked me why it was there. I didn't pass that shit test because I was insecure about my face, and for some actually valid reasons.

So there have been several moments, and a few years of introspection, leading to my decision to get bimax to fully correct my issues.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
At the behest of @Slayerino, I'm sharing another post-surgery "ascension" story.

In my case, I've always believed, when the time was right, that I would one day confront every woman who's ever rejected me.
Perhaps it would take time — for some girls, decades, even — but I've always had the unshakable sense that it would happen, and that slowly but surely, the list of wrongs against me would be righted.

About a year ago, an opportunity to cross someone off this list presented itself, and I took it. This is what happened:

I match with this girl on Bumble who, several years before, had rejected me after I took and sent her a selfie at her request. I wasn't photogenic back then to start with, and the selfie camera lens distortion only added insult to injury, but even with that in mind, her response was pretty brutal: immediately after I sent it to her, the messages completely stopped coming, and a day or two later, she unmatched me entirely.

View attachment 323085

I recognize her when we match, but from the content of her messages and the questions she asks this time around, it's clear she thinks we've never spoken before. I'm not retarded, so I play along. Normally I'd swipe around on Bumble out of boredom, like at Thanksgiving or something, without much intent to actually pursue someone. But this time I have a plan: I was going to fuck this chick in revenge, and the last thing I wanted was to spoil things too soon.

After about 5 messages, she makes some flimsy excuse to ask for my phone number.
(The first time, I messaged her for days and got nowhere near getting a number.)

The next day she texts me. "What are you doing?" she asks. I respond vaguely and ask, "What about you?"

View attachment 323090

"Great," I say. That's all I say. It doesn't matter how good-looking I become, I'll probably always retain the cold, unapproachable attitude from my days as an ugly wretch. People disgust me.

"Do you want to do something?" she asks. After seeing those tits, yeah, you'd better fucking believe I want to do something. But I know what she means. I reply and we make plans to meet up for a date in an hour.

We go to play miniature golf. I have no idea why I suggested it. It's extremely gay and it's something I would never do, but she seemed like the type that would eat that shit up.

Her cheeks are a bit chubby but her lips had fillers and would make perfect cock-pads.
I do wish I could show her eyes because they were her best feature. Well, her second-best feature.

Also, I'm sure someone will say she's "average," and yeah, I agree, but you'd be missing the point:

She gives me a little side-hug and I can feel her tit-flesh mash a tad deliberately into my chest. Fuck, what an amazing feeling. If you haven't gathered yet, I love big tits. Must be some kind of complex from my childhood or some shit.

We head in to play, and I absolutely destroy her. I am good at games and sports, especially useless ones like mini golf, badminton, and Jenga, but I'm also not holding back this time. She laughs at her own spectacular loss, and all in all, we actually have an objectively fun time.

We're leaving when I ask her what she's doing later. She says she has to study or do homework or something stupid with classmates for a few hours, but after that, nothing, and stands there smiling expectantly. I tell her she should come over when she's done. No pretext, no excuse, or no explanation given of what we would be doing — just, "Come over later this evening." She agrees.

I go home, grateful for the intermission. It gives me time to take Cialis and PT-141 and let them kick in. Perhaps both is overkill, but I want to experience everything in life to the fullest, and I am planning to downright murder this stupid slut's pussy.

I string her along for a bit just because I enjoy making these fucktoys work for it, like I used to have to.
We play billiards for a while, and then I get out a jigsaw puzzle for us to work on.

I was genuinely looking forward to the puzzle when she sits down on my couch and asks for a blanket. "I think I'm getting a little cough," she says, and coughs unconvincingly. I sit down and drape a blanket over her. She wiggles around and slowly makes her way to resting her head down on my lap. I make no resistance so she gets comfortable and rubs subtly against my dick.

I start squeezing her ass and feeling her up. "Would you rather lie down in bed instead of the couch?" I say. "Oh my god," she laughs, "I thought you'd never ask." She bounces up, clearly not under the weather, and we go upstairs.

As soon as we hit the bed, she starts feeling my dick through my pants. "God, you have a huge cock," she croons. I don't, actually — just under 7x5 — but I clamped the night before, and between that and the drugs, I had a cock right then that was hard enough to cut diamond.

We take our clothes off and I admire her tits. They're round and almost fake-looking, like grapefruits, with a big, whoreish gap between them like those implants that point to the sides. Perfect. She had a pretty nice ass and a slight belly too, which I actually enjoy grabbing on a girl; super-toned bodies are kind of boring.

I protest. I hate condoms. They ruin the spontaneity, the risk, the primal vibe of good sex. She says she's a Christian and if she gets pregnant, abortion was not an option, so she needs me to wear protection; it's her "only rule" and she never breaks it. Fucking idiot. I relent because I sense there's no way around this, but my disappointment is immeasurable, and I immediately begin plotting ways to get the condom off.

I take her into the shower to fuck, hoping it might somehow wash off the condom. We get the water going and I take her really roughly from behind. The condom only slips slightly, but the sex is actually enjoyable on its own merit, so that was good. Also, my circulation is regularly somewhat poor so the hot water was a welcome addition. But by far the best part is watching her oiled tits hang and reaching down and squeezing them while I rammed her cunt mercilessly. Certain moments from different bangs stick with you, and I'll never forget when she looked back at me as I squeezed them, her hair wet and eyes pleading, and moaned, "Fuuuuuck my little pusssssy...."

We get out, towel off, and I throw her down on my bed. She spreads her legs and I begin assaulting her pussy again, this time missionary. Hoping the condom will come off naturally with enough vigor, I fuck her like it's the last day on Earth. I'm not a dirty talker but she's loving it and spouting off random shit. "God, I love fucking you..." she moans as she (I think?) cums. Finally, my dick is starting to hurt from fucking so hard, when at last, on an upstroke, I notice the condom has torn. She notices too because I stop.

"What are we doing to do?" I hold it up and examine it. She only had one in her backpack, and I don't own any.

She leans back, spreads her legs again, and pats her pussy, motioning for me to re-enter.

I spend the next 20 minutes determined to ruin this slut's pussy and suck the filling out of her tits.

I get up to get dressed. I'm putting on my shirt when she climbs off the bed and saunters over. I just stare at her and continue putting my shirt on. She puts her hands on my waist and starts talking about maybe spending the night (it's a Saturday) or if not, what we'll do for our next date.; she mentions something retarded about getting macarons from a bakery she likes. I'm silent for a few seconds, and then reply.

"What? Really?"
She replies like she either is still dazed, or, if it's true, would rather avoid the subject.

"You asked me to take a selfie one night, and I sent it to you. Then you unmatched me."

She is silent.

"Yeah," I continue, "I'm not interested in you, I wanted to meet you just for this."

She has a pained, sour look on her face, her peabrain struggling to process the moment.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

She leaves and gets in her car. She stays in my driveway for a long time before finally pulling away.

----

To anyone asking for before/after pics of me: as much as I would like to oblige, I have to protect my identity. I am willing to share details in PMs regarding why, but I cannot release any identifying information about myself. Speaking on looks alone, I will say I am much more of a pretty boy phenotype and am very young-looking for my age. I'd put myself at about a 6 PSL, up from about a 3.25 before surgeries. Unremarkable (frankly, subpar) bone structure; excellent eye area, nose, skin quality; good ratios; very good harmony.

@Amnesia @Vidyacoper @AleksVs @forwardgrowth @Speedy @ht-normie-ascending @diggbicc @Norwooder @karbo @Patient A @HumidVent @ScramFranklin @Hopelessmofoker @Ethnicshit @kilgrave @JizzFarmer @laske.7 @baruch @middayshowers @Darkstrand @didntreadlol @Swescension
mirin son, I had been brutally rejected too, this is why we looksmax. Slaying is only one aspect, but actually surpassing someone who had thrown you to the wayside like an unwanted piece of trash and then making them aware of what they had done by pputting them in a similar position is a thousand times more lifefuel than just slaying a whole lot.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, alex569, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others

View attachment 323085

View attachment 323090

"What? Really?"

She is silent.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

----

before and after pics bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I was always aware of the black pill, when I was 13 I made drawings of myself with ascension schematics like neckmaxing and fwhr (just didnt know the terms), my mom saw some of my drawings and she thought I was crazy lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, retard, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others

View attachment 323085

View attachment 323090

"What? Really?"

She is silent.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

----

ABSOLUTELY LIFEFUEL! IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR OWN FACIAL BONES BROKEN AND REARRANGED, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!
That last bit got me worried because the way you treated her, made think she will retaliate with a false rape accusation, but then if you're really a 6psl, you shouldn't be worried. These hoes do that only to subpar normies that fuck them and then disrespected them, or to normies they reget going with. Keep going with the stories. They're like crack.
@streege
Also, what about pt-141?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
but I clamped the night before, and between that and the drugs, I had a cock right then that was hard enough to cut diamond.
You clamped?
And what is PT-141 drug

btw bookmarked your other story I laughed my ass off, you are great at telling stories. I fantasise about this shit all the time tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person

View attachment 323085

View attachment 323090

"What? Really?"

She is silent.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

----

Until you put before/after photos im pretty sure you are making up all these stories.

The napkin photo, the way you go through every step and detail of the meeting... feels like an erotic novel more than a real story.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, karbo and 11 others

View attachment 318235

View attachment 318234

When I hit gym 5 times a week and realized that I would never lose puffy nips cause it was gyno. When I finally got fed up with wearing contacts. When I realized I’ll never be gl even at low bf % cause I lack bone

View attachment 321546 View attachment 321547 View attachment 321548

View attachment 321460

Some of the highlights:

Love the writing. Def sort of a brag but idc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
mirin son, I had been brutally rejected too, this is why we looksmax. Slaying is only one aspect, but actually surpassing someone who had thrown you to the wayside like an unwanted piece of trash and then making them aware of what they had done by pputting them in a similar position is a thousand times more lifefuel than just slaying a whole lot.

Absolutely. Well said.

Also, what about pt-141?
You clamped?
And what is PT-141 drug

PT-141 was derived from melanotan-II.
You inject it. Men can use it just fine, and I prefer it to MT-II.
It's all the sex drive/erection benefits of MT-II without the moles/pigmentation.

Yes, I clamped. Gives erection quality benefits for a few days afterward, for me at least.

Until you put before/after photos im pretty sure you are making up all these stories.

The napkin photo, the way you go through every step and detail of the meeting... feels like an erotic novel more than a real story.

All the stories are true. All events and even dialogue occurred exactly as described.
I admittedly have a flair for the dramatic, but only in so far as presentation style.
That's for the reader's sake so it's not the reading equivalent of trying to eat a cinderblock.
What would you want, if not details?
A story that reads like:

"Yeah this one bitch, she unmatched me on Bumble once. But then I found her again, fucked her good, and kicked her out. Haha!"

Anyway, you clearly don't have much experience if you're in disbelief over such banalities.
Because trust me, I have much wilder stories than someone telling a bartender to fuck them on a napkin.
And on the flipside, I also have a lot of dates and hookup stories that aren't even worth sharing.
For every 5 or 10 there's maybe 1 good one, so I'm not sure what you're so incredulous about.

I cannot share photos of myself.
Since it seems you're really desperate to know why, I'll tell you:
I've murdered people and admitted to it on this site.
I've not been caught and would prefer it stay that way.

If you feel so passionate about this though, I would be happy to meet you anonymously in person.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, KrissKross and 12 others

View attachment 323085

View attachment 323090

"What? Really?"

She is silent.

"Umm... o-kaaaay."

"Yeah. Please leave."

----

“It's extremely gay and it's something I would never do” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
im narcissistic and i wanna look how i feel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Adrenochrome and 4 others
I cannot share photos of myself.
Since it seems you're really desperate to know why, I'll tell you:
I've murdered people and admitted to it on this site.
I've not been caught and would prefer it stay that way.

If you feel so passionate about this though, I would be happy to meet you anonymously in person.
Lol, what pushed you to admit such a thing here?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, reptiles and 4 others
ABSOLUTELY LIFEFUEL! IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR OWN FACIAL BONES BROKEN AND REARRANGED, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!
That last bit got me worried because the way you treated her, made think she will retaliate with a false rape accusation, but then if you're really a 6psl, you shouldn't be worried. These hoes do that only to subpar normies that fuck them and then disrespected them, or to normies they reget going with. Keep going with the stories. They're like crack.
@streege
Also, what about pt-141?
View attachment 323165
Yeah false rape a risk, I was thinking bad idea to be a dick too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
That last bit got me worried because the way you treated her, made think she will retaliate with a false rape accusation, but then if you're really a 6psl, you shouldn't be worried. These hoes do that only to subpar normies that fuck them and then disrespected them, or to normies they reget going with.

Yeah false rape a risk, I was thinking bad idea to be a dick too

I actually considered not pulling out, and then, if she got pregnant, I'd have another maybe 4-6 weeks of being able to screw her before I'd have to dispose of the body.

So if she pulled something like a rape accusation, trying to prove it would be the least of her worries.

But you're right, it's a valid point. A girl does come to mind who did make that accusation (not against me), but I got her deported.

Lol, what pushed you to admit such a thing here?

A silly exchange where some dullard said I was trying to be "dark triad" for having claimed I was a sociopath. He didn't believe me so I gave him an example. Oh well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, alex569, Robert California and 3 others