What motivates you to Looksmax?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
What motivates you to "Just do it"? Simple as that, what? How do you manage to start something without waiting for everything to be in perfect order to start something? How do you start doing something without giving up, getting bored or changing activities and continue to rot and procrastinate without moving forward? :feelswhy:

It's time to get-off our wrinkled, sweaty, stinky fucking asses, time to work, time to push yourself, work-hard, don't give up... this is a time-consuming process that will lead you to success, don't give up! :Comfy:

Edit: understand the format of this post, I'm asking you how you motivate yourself, not how can I motivate myself, tune in to the questions I asked in the first lines and then read the last lines. Don't misunderstand me.

Last edited:
pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
BUSSY
ONLY FOR HIGH T MEN THO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 13588
What motivates you to "Just do it"? Simple as that, what? How do you manage to start something without waiting for everything to be in perfect order to start something? How do you start doing something without giving up, getting bored or changing activities and continue to rot and procrastinate without moving forward? :feelswhy:

It's time to get-off our wrinkled, sweaty, stinky fucking asses, time to work, time to push yourself, work-hard, don't give up... this is a time-consuming process that will lead you to success, don't give up! :Comfy:
I just look in the mirror thats enough motivation for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
16 y.o jb pussy ofcourse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Tallooksmaxxer and bignosesmallchin
Feeling superior to your peers

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and justbentbro
being khhv

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
i want to mog

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
20220723 134533

My fucking subhuman nose made me looksmax cause all my friends were bring it up whenever we roasted each other or it was an easy point to bring up to insult me. This shit was suicidefuel for the 18 years it was on me before me rhino. I wish the surgeon had gave me the cartilage he had removed so I could cook it and eat it to assert my dominance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 1851, datboijj and 4 others

Edit: understand the format of this post, I'm asking you how you motivate yourself, not how can I motivate myself, tune in to the questions I asked in the first lines and then read the last lines. Don't misunderstand me.
I like mogging

View attachment 1829587
My fucking subhuman nose made me looksmax cause all my friends were bring it up whenever we roasted each other or it was an easy point to bring up to insult me. This shit was suicidefuel for the 18 years it was on me before me rhino. I wish the surgeon had gave me the cartilage he had removed so I could cook it and eat it to assert my dominance
JFL at the cartilage part

Good that you got the rhino brah, we’re all ascending

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension! and subhuman to mtn
Increasing my chances of LTRing an HQNP

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and pneumocystosis

If you don’t looksmax because you have no motivation it’s already over, in fact it never began. Girls love then intrinsic drive some men have to live better lives. If you don’t have the urge to jump out of bed and go make some money, looksmax, get some status and lift heavy weight, your probably a low T fat soy boy and it never began for you.

Not necessarily pussy as said above.
My main reason is to be able to choose a white, christian girlfriend and to build up a family with her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, ascension!, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Opening more doors for the future
Better looking people have more opportunities in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: agentq123, Deleted member 15370, datboijj and 1 other person
i want that tunisian girl i met at a party. i'm crazy in love with her but she hates me cus i told to stop drinking (alcohol). i am looksmaxxing in hopes of seeing her again and starting a ltr with her. she's a kissless virgin just like me pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15370 and 3 others
i want that tunisian girl i met at a party. i'm crazy in love with her but she hates me cus i told to stop drinking (alcohol). i am looksmaxxing in hopes of seeing her again and starting a ltr with her. she's a kissless virgin just like me pretty much
Then, I wish you all the luck in the world brother! It also pushes me and motivates me to reach the one I like and with whom I fell in love. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
good luck too bro, keep pushin

Not necessarily pussy as said above.
My main reason is to be able to choose a white, christian girlfriend and to build up a family with her.
That's based bro, I would die as a happy man with a young eastern european blue eyed hqnp girl

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
I'm doing it for myself only. I don't even care about girls anymore. I want to respect myself.

If i didnt looksmaxx id be prolly dead by now
Also u either mogg or get mogged