What must he do to ascend?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet

@aol @St.TikTokcel @Cutecel2001 @NZb6Air @nathan @castizo @finn899 @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, Vermilioncore and NZb6Air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, sportsmogger, watah and 3 others
MONK MODE! ABSOLUTELY!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, watah and ElTruecel
Typical carbohydrate consumer phenotype

• +1
Reactions: watah and Goth
Kill himself

Que chingados es esto?

Race/skull/body transplant

he will get latina stacy just need to cartelmax

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He needs an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double his facial height to width ratio and increase their palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who they can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make him an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
He needs to blackitomax and become the most dangerous and feared hitman of the truecel cartle

Mofo looks like a downgraded version of @Vermilioncore