What needs improvement and what rank am I starting out? 14 male

I'm 5'10, 130 lbs. (I know I'm skinny, but I am athletic) at 14, and my dad is 6'4. I have green eyes and dirty blonde or light blonde hair. My hair used to be platinum blonde, so maybe my hair will continue to get darker as I get older. I want to know what I need to improve. I don't do any skincare right now, and I eat a lot of processed junk food, but I mostly eat a good dinner with vegetables, grains, tea, and protein, and I always skip breakfast. My skin is always pale, so I need to know how to fix it. I read that beta-carotene is a good option. My hair is also very bad. I posted a picture containing my forehead, and maybe someone can let me know what hairstyle I should try. My lips need growth I think as well. Also, the TikTok video is very corny. I didn't post this, and it was at 2 a.m., so I was trolling. But if you want to comment on that, IDC.
htn for your age, at 20 I can see you in the htn/chadlite range

• +1
Reactions: greywind and solo.
narrow jaw, high bf%, swelling, bags under the eyes, baldness. even if it's not baldness, it looks like this anyway
high bf🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️. He’s clearly low bf u retard

• +1
Reactions: greywind and solo.
Rank jfl

• +1
Reactions: solo.
Holy fuck I just realized I screwed myself over with these photos. I will upload better photos soon maybe thursday but to a new thread. I'm wearing a beanie right now and I dont know if it suits me. Every time I wear one I was able to pull htb's but all my friends say I shouldn't wear one but my hair is straight and my bangs are always a failo. ( Should I get a perm?)

( Should I get a perm?)
ja bhai

Also to add to my point while wearing a beanie I've had 2 friends (1 htb and 1 future stacy) want to give me a bj. I just feel like I look better without a beanie but idk

Quit the game

I'm 5'10, 130 lbs. (I know I'm skinny, but I am athletic) at 14, and my dad is 6'4. I have green eyes and dirty blonde or light blonde hair. My hair used to be platinum blonde, so maybe my hair will continue to get darker as I get older. I want to know what I need to improve. I don't do any skincare right now, and I eat a lot of processed junk food, but I mostly eat a good dinner with vegetables, grains, tea, and protein, and I always skip breakfast. My skin is always pale, so I need to know how to fix it. I read that beta-carotene is a good option. My hair is also very bad. I posted a picture containing my forehead, and maybe someone can let me know what hairstyle I should try. My lips need growth I think as well. Also, the TikTok video is very corny. I didn't post this, and it was at 2 a.m., so I was trolling. But if you want to comment on that, IDC.
Lil dumbass mtn niggar