What non-surgical ways to increase jaw width and masseter size?

aga04

aga04

Iron
title, also there is no falim gum in my area, so what could i replace it for?

Solution
Hipcel
Not even with something like chewing hard for maybe 4 months? I saw some gains and more defined jawline after chewing normal gum for 50min almost everyday

I did some bonesmashing with cheekbones and saw some good results, but as the jaw is not as big I didnt thought of it to be able to grow enough to make a difference (with 5-20mm would be enough)
Chewing works, I chew almost every day. Tbh I got more cheekbone growth from very hard mewing than that from bonesmashing.

Just remember the hitting of the cheeks and chin is from all angles, the hitting of the gonions must be at an angle range of (-30 to 0 to 30 degrees maybe 45 max), otherwise the gains won't in the form of jaw width but in the form of ramus downward length.
beard, no other copes

masseter hypertrophy is the last thing you want

• +1
Reactions: aga04
why shouldnt I want masseter hypertrophy? couldnt that help with hollow cheeks aswell?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
why shouldnt I want masseter hypertrophy? couldnt that help with hollow cheeks aswell?
it can increase jaw width (give the illusion) but makes your face roundish

• +1
Hitting the gonions (not hard) because you don't want to put too much stress on the temporomandibular joint, while pulling your jaw outwards (in the opposite direction) with your hand BEHIND your ramus,
s2-2.jpg

following the ear to ear horizontal line, with angle from -30 to 0 to 30 degrees give or take.

And chin bonesmashing from all angles (harder), jutt the jaw forward.

• +1
Reactions: aga04 and Elvisandreaa
There is no legit way to increase jaw with other than implants maybe chin wing but it fucks with rammus afaik

There is no legit way to increase jaw with other than implants maybe chin wing but it fucks with rammus afaik
Not even with something like chewing hard for maybe 4 months? I saw some gains and more defined jawline after chewing normal gum for 50min almost everyday
Hitting the gonions (not hard) because you don't want to put too much stress on the temporomandibular joint, while pulling your jaw outwards (in the opposite direction) with your hand BEHIND your ramus, following the ear to ear horizontal line, with angle from -30 to 0 to 30 degrees give or take.
I did some bonesmashing with cheekbones and saw some good results, but as the jaw is not as big I didnt thought of it to be able to grow enough to make a difference (with 5-20mm would be enough)

Chewing works, I chew almost every day. Tbh I got more cheekbone growth from very hard mewing than that from bonesmashing.

Just remember the hitting of the cheeks and chin is from all angles, the hitting of the gonions must be at an angle range of (-30 to 0 to 30 degrees maybe 45 max), otherwise the gains won't in the form of jaw width but in the form of ramus downward length.

• +1
Solution
Chewing gives you bloated jaw

• +1

are you trolling

5+ pieces in one of regular gum. If you chew it with cold water it becomes harder.

beard, no other copes

masseter hypertrophy is the last thing you want
my jawline is pretty much fine, only failo is the masseter. is growing a full big beard worth it or just a stubble?

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
IGF-1 injections into the mandibular condyle cavity

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 18840
because you have too much masseter muscle or you lack?
lack, that makes my lower third kinda narrow. also, i think thats because my gonion is inward but not sure

lack, that makes my lower third kinda narrow. also, i think thats because my gonion is inward but not sure
you have the same problem I had 4 months ago then, I started chewing and my jaw is not square yet but when I bite now I can see some hollow cheeks I hadnt got so pronounced. Still, want to know more methods to develop the jaw

you have the same problem I had 4 months ago then, I started chewing and my jaw is not square yet but when I bite now I can see some hollow cheeks I hadnt got so pronounced. Still, want to know more methods to develop the jaw
don't you think that maybe this happened because you lowered your bodyfat? i personally try to chew hard foods and have proper tongue posture, however I don't believe that its gonna make that huge of a difference since the jaw is insanely developed (unless you are like a kid).

don't you think that maybe this happened because you lowered your bodyfat?
Not at all, exactly happened the opposite, I gained weight. I have photos of my face looking like a literal triangle when I was around 7-10% at 64kgs bf because I was a competitive boxer; I had to leave boxing because of studies but kept exercising by hitting weights, I also started chewing hard and now that I'm 70kg around 12-15% bf my mandible is obviously more squared bc of the fat but my masseter muscles look really really bigger than they did when I was leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Not at all, exactly happened the opposite, I gained weight. I have photos of my face looking like a literal triangle when I was around 7-10% at 64kgs bf because I was a competitive boxer; I had to leave boxing because of studies but kept exercising by hitting weights, I also started chewing hard and now that I'm 70kg around 12-15% bf my mandible is obviously more squared bc of the fat but my masseter muscles look really really bigger than they did when I was leaner.
do u have before and after pics?

It doesn't. I'm proof of that

Here's a before and after

20211129 101605

20220624 173156

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and aga04