62 KB · Views: 242
  • 5D543669-6A72-4920-896D-54637872E17B.jpeg
    5D543669-6A72-4920-896D-54637872E17B.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 220
nw 1 slight temple recession

You're normal, nw1
Get on fin akhi

Dont bother it won't affect your looks at all

ah okay. Also if I use Finasteride (because I’m in very early stages of balding, hair thinning at top) that will prevent any further hairline or temple recession right?

ah okay. Also if I use Finasteride (because I’m in very early stages of balding, hair thinning at top) that will prevent any further hairline or temple recession right?
get a hair catcher for your shower to track hairloss. Finasteride has side effects, it's not something you should just casually take.

get a hair catcher for your shower to track hairloss. Finasteride has side effects, it's not something you should just casually take.

Is Minox safer? Also for Fin I’ve heard the side effects are rare.

Is Minox safer? Also for Fin I’ve heard the side effects are rare.
If you get the haircatcher and are only losing 5 hairs per shower then need to do anything. If you are losing 50 then look into fin/minox etc.

Wheres the Video of him 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Hypochondriac thread
NW0 doesn't exist dummy
It kind of does informally. It just means no hair loss whatsoever, a perfect hairline, whereas nw1 has enough wiggle room to accept some slight temple recession.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Hypochondriac thread

It kind of does informally. It just means no hair loss whatsoever, a perfect hairline, whereas nw1 has enough wiggle room to accept some slight temple recession.

Do I have slight temple recession? One person above said I do, another said I don't. Would you say I'm NW0 or NW1?
If you get the haircatcher and are only losing 5 hairs per shower then need to do anything. If you are losing 50 then look into fin/minox etc.

I lose at least 20 in the shower. But also when I brush my hair I lose at least 10-15, maybe even 20 sometimes.

Do I have slight temple recession? One person above said I do, another said I don't. Would you say I'm NW0 or NW1?

I lose at least 20 in the shower. But also when I brush my hair I lose at least 10-15, maybe even 20 sometimes.
Yeah you're nw1. You have a little temple recession. It's just barely there but you can see it if you're hunting for it.

Yeah you're nw1. You have a little temple recession. It's just barely there but you can see it if you're hunting for it.

it's officially over for me

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
You aren't any norwood and this is probably your natural hairline. Don't listen to these idiots telling you to take finasteride. A doctor won't even prescribe it for your almost non existent hairloss.

You aren't any norwood and this is probably your natural hairline. Don't listen to these idiots telling you to take finasteride. A doctor won't even prescribe it for your almost non existent hairloss.

I think I have male pattern baldness though, starting at the top of my head, which is why I wanted to go on Fin. For example, look at this video of me (I start the video normally by brushing my hair up and showing what it looks like in that state; after that I move my hand across my hair and show what it looks like in that state):

Moreover, look at some pictures of my hair in this link (when it is dry and brushed up):

Now look at some pictures of my hair in this link (when it is washed and brushed up):
There appears to be thinning across the scalp.

I think I have male pattern baldness though, starting at the top of my head, which is why I wanted to go on Fin. For example, look at this video of me (I start the video normally by brushing my hair up and showing what it looks like in that state; after that I move my hand across my hair and show what it looks like in that state):

Moreover, look at some pictures of my hair in this link (when it is dry and brushed up):

Now look at some pictures of my hair in this link (when it is washed and brushed up):

You don't show any signs of hairloss at the moment. Quit lurking on these forums expecting to validate your own conclusions. Btw, norwood 1 actually literally means no hairloss and norwood 0 doesn't exist.

You will get laughed out of any doctors office for suggesting you have hairloss. Muh bluepilled cucks doctors..

No. Stop. You don't have any hairloss and you don't show any signs if MPB.

You don't show any signs of hairloss ar rhe moment. Quit lurking on these forums. Btw, norwood 1 actually literally means no hairloss and norwood 0 doesn't exist.

But in the 15-20 pictures I posted don't you see the thinning?

But in the 15-20 pictures I posted don't you see the thinning?
I see what you mean but that has nothing to do with the norwood scale or is suggestive of hairloss. When you shine a light right down on your hair many people will have similar patterns. It doesn't mean you won't in the future, but now there is absolutely nothing.

You should actually go on r/tressless or r/balding. These incels don’t know shit about hair loss and you are wasting your time asking them for advice. You do show signs of thinning. Are your maternal uncles nw7 by chance?

Dad's side is not good (dad's dad, i.e., grandfather, was bald; both of dad's brothers are also bald; dad himself is not bald but has a pretty high hairline and thin hair). Mom's side is perfect (mom's dad, i.e., grandfather, didn't bald until old age; both of mom's brothers are not bald or partially bald or anything, they're perfect). My hair itself is like my mom's brothers (not like my dad's or like my dad's brothers) BTW, if that matters for anything.

This is how it begins mane