Willmogulater

I love titties
20240501 141147

2-2.5

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
might look difference from the front, but its not unsalvageable the rest of your hair looks decently thick
I stopped fin cause i got gyno else i woulda continued it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
I stopped fin cause i got gyno else i woulda continued it
you can get away with dermarolling or stambing your crown + minoxidil. Consider using finasteride topical or maybe start with a lower dose

at least you still have thickness

you can get away with dermarolling or stambing your crown + minoxidil. Consider using finasteride topical or maybe start with a lower dose
I started fin and continued 4 months took minimum dose 3 mg in a week but i got gyno so i had to stop also my dad neither my drandfather or maternal grandfather has balding even at old age the only one that has signs of balding is my maternal uncle has crown balding idk why im balding

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I started fin and continued 4 months took minimum dose 3 mg in a week but i got gyno so i had to stop also my dad neither my drandfather or maternal grandfather has balding even at old age the only one that has signs of balding is my maternal uncle has crown balding idk why im balding
do you notice thin hairs on your crown?

Looks fine, it could just be a mature hairline. If you notice thin hairs at the temple hairs falling from your them less than 4cm then I’d start to worry.

For now just goon minoxidil and microneedling ideally and take it from there. If you get gyno from finasteride there are ways around it like using an aromatase inhibitor (low dose) or topical fin

• +1
Enought to descend one to a subhuman level.

• So Sad
Reactions: raumDEuter and Willmogulater