Nw3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and EverythingMattersCel
fasting, I also had it from a long OMAD and huge weight loss jfl
but its temporary

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
NW 3.5
His hair transplant was a massive failure and he got off finasteride because he had side effects and "muh natural" cope so it's over for his hair.

• +1

• +1
God damn. I remember that dude from like 10 years ago and he was chad back then. Now he is NW4 (imo) with huge temple recession.

• Woah
God damn. I remember that dude from like 10 years ago and he was chad back then. Now he is NW4 (imo) with huge temple recession.
10 years ago? more like 3

10 years ago? more like 3
Lol, you are right. Just checked his youtube and I watched him 3 years ago. I fucked up. That's sad, he went from perfect hairline to being bald in 3 years. Meanwhile he has hair transplant. He will off himself soon.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
He should just get a hair system and make the problem of balding and solutions more talkable and mainstream for males.

His hair was looking good after his transplant but he decided to come off of his medication/topicals and started doing massages, hair went downhill after that.

He should just get a hair system and make the problem of balding and solutions more talkable and mainstream for males.
Hair system and going back to roids might be the way to go for him, but since he took DMT he's convinced he can regrow his hair with just massages and red light helmet, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator