What nutrients do you need to height max at age 18? Also, what drugs are there to height max without side effects?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
If someone actually tells me how to height max without side effects I’ll post my 7 inch nbp dick pics here. I’m 5 9.5 barefoot and 18 I want to get to 5 11 unfrauded

its all in vain forget it

If someone actually tells me how to height max without side effects I’ll post my 7 inch nbp dick pics here. I’m 5 9.5 barefoot and 18 I want to get to 5 11 unfrauded
Height isn't as important for gays.
You can get chad at 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
7 inch dick is very above average.

Also, not everyone stops growing at 18, some keep growing until 22. You will know if you stopped growing.

Also, not everyone stops growing at 18, some keep growing until 22. You will know if you stopped growing
I want to maximize growth until I stop growing

Height grow only till 18

I want to maximize growth until I stop growing
Take aromaisn to keep ur growth plates open and keep growing,take HGH and igf1 to grow taller.
How much money can u spend on heightmaxxing?

0 because it’s already maxed out

Eat a fuck ton of protein

what about the hgh? where do i buy that and what are side effects?
Side effects of hgh:-carpel tunnel, hyperglycemia-u can fix this by taking 1.5 g berberine per day.
Just take 10iu per day u would be good to go,don't take more than that if u don't want much side effects,u would have to take it for 1-1.5 years to see gains

Side effects of hgh:-carpel tunnel, hyperglycemia-u can fix this by taking 1.5 g berberine per day.
Just take 10iu per day u would be good to go,don't take more than that if u don't want much side effects,u would have to take it for 1-1.5 years to see gains
how much are the gains for someone who is 5'9.5 barefoot

what about the hgh? where do i buy that and what are side effects?
Also i am making a side effect guide on aromaisn,write a message on my profile if u wanna get tagged