what % of females on this wizz app are catphishes?

P

philosopher

Silver
@WishIwasChico i am only messaging ethnic girls cause no one would catphish as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and WishIwasChico
BRUH @WishIwasChico I GOT 3 GUYS MESSAGING ME HOW DO I FIX THIS I DIDNT SAY I WAS HOMOSEXUAL TF IS THIS APP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JohnDoe, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
@edodalic29 its joever after watching 30 ads go get a boost i got 5 girls that messaged me, the hottest which was a zendaya lookalike with bright blue/green eyes

also none of the single girls i messaged replied to me

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss
have not had a single girl message me
Wizz is actually really easy to have girls massage you on, if you're not getting girls to massage you on there its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Gus17, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Wizz is actually really easy to have girls massage you on, if you're not getting girls to massage you on there its over
have you tried it?

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
little to none

the app doesn’t even allow you to message people who aren't fully verified

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
same on that app literally 0 females but on other dating apps the same pics worked fine:feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: philosopher
same on that app literally 0 females but on other dating apps the same pics worked fine:feelskek::feelskek:
in that app if you don’t boost it won’t show you to anyone

not even a subtle money grab

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ambi
in that app if you don’t boost it won’t show you to anyone

not even a subtle money grab
thats why u should send msgs to them, and u will get replies if they like you

When i used to use that app i would always dm girls “i wish my gf looked like you” and tell them they fog my gf to catch their attention instead of being boring

• Woah
When i used to use that app i would always dm girls “i wish my gf looked like you” and tell them they fog my gf to catch their attention instead of being boring
damn that worked?? i have just been spaming hey to all of them, none have replied

damn that worked?? i have just been spaming hey to all of them, none have replied
ye many of them would reply, a couple of them told me im a terrible person and that she deserves better, but many of them would just flirt back or say thank you to the compliment despite me telling them idc that my gf doesnt know im talking to them

• Love it
ye many of them would reply, a couple of them told me im a terrible person and that she deserves better, but many of them would just flirt back or say thank you to the compliment despite me telling them idc that my gf doesnt know im talking to them
mirin hard, are you 18+ ur under?

Wizz is garbage. Installed it thinking I will see 18-25yr old HTBs but instead all I see are fat ghetto black women. None of the women respond either.

They are implementing a new feature where you can only talk to women your age now too, so good luck with JB maxxing unless you're young yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and ambi
IMG 0577
@philosopher

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and philosopher
dude i just tried it rn and a girl replied back long day for her

this might be the only line that gets foids to reply on this jew moneygrab app
cagefuel, you wont get a reply from every girl bc sometimes ur msgs are hidden and they have to watch ads to see it which girls dont bother but its good to catch their attention especially if you look solid

• Woah
cagefuel, you wont get a reply from every girl bc sometimes ur msgs are hidden and they have to watch ads to see it which girls dont bother but its good to catch their attention especially if you look solid
i also had country failo now i used a vpn and changed my location to the us

fucking goated reply tbh only the best looking girls are replying to it

• Love it
i also had country failo now i used a vpn and changed my location to the us
you can put “Worldwide” in the settings and it will show u ppl from everywhere, but yeah a lot of usa girls prob have it for their country only

• +1
wizz and yubo are the easiest , i have got like 300 requests on wizz rn without any payment things. and 700 on yubo within a day. i’m ltn/mtn and 6”5

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you can put “Worldwide” in the settings and it will show u ppl from everywhere, but yeah a lot of usa girls prob have it for their country only
yeah wishiwaschico called it terrorist halo i live in a small unknown country they don’t even recognize the flag

• JFL
yeah wishiwaschico called it terrorist halo i live in a small unknown country they don’t even recognize the flag
tbh i dont even know if they notice that shi im also from a shithole

• +1
tbh i dont even know if they notice that shi im also from a shithole
some of them say that they only accept from the same city so another country is a big no

• +1
some of them say that they only accept from the same city so another country is a big no
it depends on what you want, if ur looking for actual hook ups or nudes u prob should look for girls as close to u as possible. I just go on it to have funny convos and troll, or to ask girls if i look good/bad

• +1
it depends on what you want, if ur looking for actual hook ups or nudes u prob should look for girls as close to u as possible. I just go on it to have funny convos and troll, or to ask girls if i look good/bad
this might have backfired they are giving me a lecture why cheating is bad

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ambi
this might have backfired they are giving me a lecture why cheating is bad
Idk for me many times they wouldnt care and would just continue flirting back, you can tell then ur just joking and change the theme into u being interested in them or smth

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
wizz and yubo are the easiest , i have got like 300 requests on wizz rn without any payment things. and 700 on yubo within a day. i’m ltn/mtn and 6”5
brutal considering the difference between 6’5 and 6’2 jfl :feelskek: irrelevant vs 1000 requests

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Theyre big curry cock only @S1d456

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
Wasn't there a thread posted here last year about this app and how all the girls are teenage sluts who will fuck anything.

@edodalic29 its joever after watching 30 ads go get a boost i got 5 girls that messaged me, the hottest which was a zendaya lookalike with bright blue/green eyes

also none of the single girls i messaged replied to me
Nigga nobody even msgs me either
im coming closer and closer to the realization that everything except irl is cope

• +1
Nigga nobody even msgs me either
im coming closer and closer to the realization that everything except irl is cope
this app is a jew money grab, it won’t show your profile if you don’t have boost

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29