What % of Men Have Facial "Depth" (Frontal Profile)

Thots if Ultra Shiny Rare?

• Yes

• $2MM Magic Gathering Card Tier Rarity

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Obviously it is very easy to assess depth, forward growth, and robustness through the side profile. But what percent of men have enough robust bones to convey a 3D or contoured look from just the frontal profile?

See this extreme example (obviously highly manipulated lighting)

In normal lighting

I think it's clear that this kind of shadowing is dependent on hyper leanness, deep canine fossae, AND the need for robust zygo projection to create contour (otherwise you still end up with a flat looking face like Brad Pitt because 404 zygo)

My reddit app shows me hundreds of lunz with 0 upvotes on truerateme every day. Never seen a guy with a 3D looking face after hundreds and thousands of posts. How rare is this?

@Xangsane @autistic_tendencies @ceo @Preston @mrriceguy @khvirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, optimisticzoomer, angelo and 6 others
Just be forward grown and have good lighting. What do you think Xangsane?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane and Shieda_Kayn
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just be forward grown and have good lighting. What do you think Xangsane?
you need to be extremely lean
I could post dozens of guys with great bones that dont look like this from the front

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
you need to be extremely lean
I could post dozens of guys with great bones that dont look like this from the front
They need better lighting

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
People lack the bodyfat or zygos to contour the face, deadass never seen anyone irl with hollow cheeks or insane forward growth lol

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Bushman, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
They need better lighting
I wouldn't say "better" just different, because that ballou pic in b/w is just manipulated to create that effect

Screenshot 2023 07 04 at 00 53 59 What  of Men Have Facial Depth Frontal Profile

when you see this pic, where you see that "facial depht"? On the left side (his right), because that's where light hits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Prince88, bradpittshairline and 2 others
I wouldn't say "better" just different, because that ballou pic in b/w is just manipulated to create that effect

View attachment 2296567

when you see this pic, where you see that "facial depht"? On the left side (his right), because that's where light hits
Yes I just don't see how this is any different than just being angular and forward grown and having good lighting

Any example of this effect not being present in an otherwise angular or forward grown person just means he does not have the proper lighting

These are all model shots, all the lighting is carefuly manipulated to bring out his features even the "normal lighting" pics in op

3385807 1682920356896
how is this

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Prince88, angelo and 1 other person

View attachment 2296567

Yes I just don't see how this is any different than just being angular and forward grown and having good lighting

Any example of this effect not being present in an otherwise angular or forward grown person just means he does not have the proper lighting

These are all model shots, all the lighting is carefuly manipulated to bring out his features even the "normal lighting" pics in op

Pitt has low facial depth despite giga bones and any kind of lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Shieda_Kayn
he looks like a gigachad female Gaze there what are you talking about
His features don't fit on his skull and weird lip shape nose and philtrum

Ratios seem pretty optimal...?
Not really. At the first glance, I'd say "something is too much with this guy" lack harmony. Maybe his lips are too bloated too, not natural

His bones are a halo and that's why you'll think he is very good looking

Not really. At the first glance, I'd say "something is too much with this guy" lack harmony. Maybe his lips are too bloated too, not natural

His bones are a halo and that's why you'll think he is very good looking
No dude, he's just handsome. I've seen ugly people with good bones, he is not one of them.

You just like true high set cheekbones, which are extremely rare.

Ballou is one of the few people that has them. Basically, the narrower the cheekbones and more compact the orbit, the higher set the cheekbones are. Ballou's have little width and his orbits are very compact, that's what gives those cheekbones. Canina fosa barely matters for that, shallow is better because deep causes nasolabial folds, which have nothing to do with what you comment. I made my avi talking inspiration from Ballou's cheekbones.

But yes you can tell if someone has good facial depth and jaw development from the front, as recessed people have bad lip seal, recessed lower lip, chin looks recessed from the front too, etc.

You just like true high set cheekbones, which are extremely rare.

Ballou is one of the few people that has them. Basically, the narrower the cheekbones and more compact the orbit, the higher set the cheekbones are. Ballou's have little width and his orbits are very compact, that's what gives those cheekbones. Canina fosa barely matters for that, shallow is better because deep causes nasolabial folds, which have nothing to do with what you comment. I made my avi talking inspiration from Ballou's cheekbones.

But yes you can tell if someone has good facial depth and jaw development from the front, as recessed people have bad lip seal, recessed lower lip, chin looks recessed from the front too, etc.

How do you think it would look if someone tried to slap some "hight cheekbones" implants onto some rather low set ones.

How do you think it would look if someone tried to slap some "hight cheekbones" implants onto some rather low set ones.

Every person is different and implants must be well designed. Also low set cheekbones are wide, so there's people who would benefit the most from cheekbone reduction combined with the custom implants.
There's not a one size fit all approach.

@StrangerDanger not even chico has this

• Hmm...
His features don't fit on his skull and weird lip shape nose and philtrum
What do you mean by nose dont fit skull
He mog 97% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
chico only has hollow cheeks but this guy has stronger cheekbones + hollow cheeks
Maybe Ballou has more prominient cheekbones but the depthness of Chicos hollows makes his face look more 3 dimensional whereas Ballous look more flat and lean

What do you mean by nose dont fit skull
He mog 97% of this forum
You autists here see a guy with mogger bones and suddenly you hyperfocus on it and can't see anything else especially feature congruency he obviously has low harmony and normies will see it immediately

You autists here see a guy with mogger bones and suddenly you hyperfocus on it and can't see anything else especially feature congruency he obviously has low harmony and normies will see it immediately
Harmoney is cope now suck my dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: Whatever0
Harmoney is cope now suck my dick
Bark for me retard. You know shit all about aesthetics. The only thing you can do is mire and get on your knees like a faggot when you see hollow cheeks. Prob why you have a Ramirez Avi too. His bones get you wet no?

Screenshot 20230630 223117 Chrome

• Woah
How to assess facial depth?

Bark for me retard. You know shit all about aesthetics. The only thing you can do is mire and get on your knees like a faggot when you see hollow cheeks. Prob why you have a Ramirez Avi too. His bones get you wet no?
Hey retard street dog the reason why i put rameriz as avi is nothing to do with bones nigga i even bulked him look at it you shit i have no fetish with bonez the reason is i want to become like him his lifestyle is ideal
Im an actual murder and the good thing is no one gonna believe me

Obviously it is very easy to assess depth, forward growth, and robustness through the side profile. But what percent of men have enough robust bones to convey a 3D or contoured look from just the frontal profile?

See this extreme example (obviously highly manipulated lighting)

View attachment 2296538

In normal lighting

View attachment 2296541View attachment 2296545

I think it's clear that this kind of shadowing is dependent on hyper leanness, deep canine fossae, AND the need for robust zygo projection to create contour (otherwise you still end up with a flat looking face like Brad Pitt because 404 zygo)

My reddit app shows me hundreds of lunz with 0 upvotes on truerateme every day. Never seen a guy with a 3D looking face after hundreds and thousands of posts. How rare is this?

@Xangsane @autistic_tendencies @ceo @Preston @mrriceguy @khvirgin
Most men simply do not have enough bones (except nordics who on average have more forward growth and bones), ou of the slim percentage that do even fewer have the extreme facial leanness required because they simply are too high body fat or it’s genetically not obtainable for them (even if you have very good bones and are 9% body fat, some people just can’t look like ballou or o’pry without buccal fat removal/liposuction)

Last edited:
  • +1
. Canina fosa barely matters for that, shallow is better because deep causes nasolabial folds,
I disagree. My canine fossa is deeper on my left yet the right nasolabial fold is deeper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back