What % of people here are even semi-serious about looksmaxxing and improving themselves?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I've already made some adjustments since I've come here e.g. better haircut and taking care of skin. I Am going already gym-maxxing too, I've heard some crazy shit about eye drops to change eye colour from dark to lighter brown as well as more insane shit like overdosing on vitamin c jfl - fyi I will only do SAFE looksmaxxes.

Surgery is out of the question for me, I'm a poor student and secondly I don't think I need it to live a decent life. Planning on getting some whitening strips for my teeth though.

I've got skin and hair down, now I need teeth down - will be easy af tbh. And then have to leanmaxx.

That's my LOOKSmaxxing done.

But I have other maxxing need to be down such as statusmaxxing. Need to get decently good and compete in MMA and make an insta account dedicated to it. If I could get a few pics of me winning a fight I.E. ref holding my arm up indicating I won, I think it would be mogger tier pic for tinder too (since by then I should be ripped and will be shirtless and I fucking won a fight).

Also need to moneymaxx get into med school or become a teacher.

I should be done fully looks and statusmaxxing by mid to late 20s. Thank god I have lots of collagen too, I hopefully won't age badly too.

What are your plans for looksmaxxing niggas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, stevielake, amorfati and 2 others
I am

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
- leanmaxx
- finally get my persistent pubertal gyno fixed that I still have because God hates me
- get a testicular implant because I lost one of them as youngcel because God hates me
- bimax and maybe lower third implants

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and FailedNormieManlet
- leanmaxx
- finally get my persistent pubertal gyno fixed that I still have because God hates me
- get a testicular implant because I lost one of them as youngcel because God hates me
- bimax and maybe lower third implants
u lost ur testes wtf? how did that happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and AlexBrown84
I do skincare and stuff for hairloss.

Mega dosing Vit C is safe btw the only side effect you can get is diarrhea, it's water soluble so you can't really overdose

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and FailedNormieManlet
I do skincare and stuff for hairloss.

Mega dosing Vit C is safe btw the only side effect you can get is diarrhea, it's water soluble so you can't really overdose
how long does it even take seeing the colour change, what does it even look like

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I'm looksmaxxed already

how long does it even take seeing the colour change, what does it even look like
Oh idk I don't think it's effective for that I used to take it for collagen I think it helps.

MSM is supposed to lighten your skin. I have been taking large dose to try and lighten my eyes but it hasn't affected my skin I don't think it can get any lighter

• +1
The best looksmaxx is to get rid off stress and neuroticism. You do this by shitposting and not caring about looks autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, AlexAP, amorfati and 2 others
Oh idk I don't think it's effective for that I used to take it for collagen I think it helps.

MSM is supposed to lighten your skin. I have been taking large dose to try and lighten my eyes but it hasn't affected my skin I don't think it can get any lighter
tbf I think my colouring is fine, what my main goal is, is preserving my youthful looks. If I stop looking youthful it's over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Need to get decently good and compete in MMA and make an insta account dedicated to it. If I could get a few pics of me winning a fight I.E. ref holding my arm up indicating I won, I think it would be mogger tier pic for tinder too (since by then I should be ripped and will be shirtless and I fucking won a fight).
You have the exact same goals as I used to have lol. I wanted to do the exact same thing

• +1
:lul:

tbf I think my colouring is fine, what my main goal is, is preserving my youthful looks. If I stop looking youthful it's over for me
Vit c and msm.are bothe good supps for your skin and not expensive

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Brag thread I have no money to looksmax it’s over for me

How much vit c daily
I'd do 3g, you can do more of you like

Don't take more than a gram a time cuz it won't absorb

im doing alot but without any success :feelsrope:

skincare
style
haircuts
Bodybuilding
surgeries

idk man

• So Sad
lost 40 lbs since i joined, using the gym guides on here. I plan on getting some surgery on my nose in the future.

• Love it
Mine is now majority soft max
Lower body fat to 12% range

See how upper eyelids are looking after fat loss (usually lose a lot of fat there) and consider fillers there

Bulk to put on muscle and little far to improve muscle size and frame, try and keep face lean as it can be during this period.

Skin improvements, get rid of little acne scars smoothen skin

Maintain hair

Move on with life and max other areas

• +1
i started gymcelling after spending time here. no other gains. but im no frauder to get surgery or some shit. imagine ur child is incel but u look like chad. the child will hate itself

• +1
Im pretty serious- done a lot of gymcelling and leanmaxxxing.

Use retin A and some other skin care stuff, neck training.

Tbh as far as softmaxxing goes thats most of what you can do that will actually result in any kind of improvement

I want to get a vertical genio and have a consultation next week, I may also get a lip lift but tbh the genio is the main thing which will ascend me

• +1
yes for like 8 years now and I'm still not a slayer :feelsree:

• So Sad
I just did softmax mostly, can't afford more. If money and time weren't an issue I would do eye area surgery, hair transplant, gyno removal. All these are very low grade problems but def still failos

• +1