What of sick person is into 19 year old CHILDREN??

improover

improover

#JamesGang
This is literally what old hags believe, just look at reddit, they literally think the age of consent should be like 21. The reality is that they're being fogged by 16~17 year olds, JFL:
XDDDDDDDDDDD

PRETEENS?
" Preadolescence, also known as pre-teen or tween, is a stage of human development following early childhood and preceding adolescence.[1] It commonly ends with the beginning of puberty[2] but may also be defined as ending with the start of the teenage years.[3] For example, the age range is commonly designated as 10–13 years. "

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5912, 5'8manlet and 7 others
dnrd but 15-19 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Heirio, Need2Ascend and 13 others

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Most people aren’t even blahblahPhiles the girls you guys show me who are “ideal” literally look older then the average girl of their age

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Timelessbrah
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, wristcel and RichmondBread
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, 5'8manlet, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and 사랑해요
  • +1
Reactions: 사랑해요
Notice how she had to prove her age. She doesn’t even look 14
"look" 14

yeah jfl this is your stupid counterargument "I thought she looked older than she was"

sorry buddy but that's not how it works. no matter how politically correct you want to be.

fuck off, anything below 14 counts as children to me, they lack all the attractive features
to you? as your opinion is better than biology that has been hardwired into humans into thousands of years? just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요
"look" 14

yeah jfl this is your stupid counterargument "I thought she looked older than she was"

sorry buddy but that's not how it works. no matter how politically correct you want to be.
Go to a school. The 14 y/o’s don’t look like that. Sorry man you’re not a pedophile you like 18 year olds

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
If I find a 14 year old like that. I would just move on. Not worth jail time
No jail time for your face. Thank god it's legal to fuck 14 year olds where I live

If I find a 14 year old like that. I would just move on. Not worth jail time. College has the same type of girls
well no duh, jfl what did you think? that I am gonna risk jail time for some hot JB? lmao

I don't get why you had to jump to conclusions

well no duh, jfl what did you think? that I am gonna risk jail time for some hot JB? lmao

I don't get why you had to jump to conclusions
Stop pushing the muh jb ideal women narrative. All you’re showing me is stacies who age quicker then the rest of their peers

jfl at age of consent at 21. foids are dirty whores at 12 years old already :sick:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 4612

This is so fkin obvious I'll never get how and why people cope with that

FFS most 14 to 17 girls have top tier collagen and haven't started yet to display ugly mature female features.
IF most of them look like shit as they age, it's for a good reason : the average 16 yo girl is prettier than the average 25 yo girl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Stop pushing the muh jb ideal women narrative. All you’re showing me is stacies who age quicker then the rest of their peers
JFL stop trying to tell me what to do.

15-19, ephebophilia, is indeed prime age, and most men prefer late teens.

JFL stop trying to tell me what to do.

15-19, ephebophilia, is indeed prime age, and most men prefer late teens.
You aren’t wrong. I think 16 and up is more reasonable

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
This is so fkin obvious I'll never get how and why people cope with that

FFS most 14 to 17 girls have top tier collagen and haven't started yet to display ugly mature female features.
IF most of them look like shit as they age, it's for a good reason : the average 16 yo girl is prettier than the average 25 yo girl.
we live in a bluepilled soyciety

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Idk, at my age I would feel 19 year old is pushing it. I think some perverts start with teens and work their way down.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
15/16 is close enough anyway, so it seems we're on the right track
JFLLLLLL @ first world copers. Have fun with your 25 year old hags. I'm having prime JB every single day

• Love it
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
JFLLLLLL @ first world copers. Have fun with your 25 year old hags. I'm having prime JB every single day
25 year olds are hags tbh

This is literally what old hags believe, just look at reddit, they literally think the age of consent should be like 21. The reality is that they're being fogged by 16~17 year olds, JFL:
View attachment 639776
PRETEENS?
" Preadolescence, also known as pre-teen or tween, is a stage of human development following early childhood and preceding adolescence.[1] It commonly ends with the beginning of puberty[2] but may also be defined as ending with the start of the teenage years.[3] For example, the age range is commonly designated as 10–13 years. "

I've heard "21 year olds" mentioned when they were cancelling Chris Avellone, a 40 year old game designer, there's no evidence he talked to women younger than 21.

Basically if you're visibly aging and balding it's over, modern people will keep adjusting the age of women you're allowed to talk to until it's 35 minimum or something, and try to cancel you or ruin your peace.

Idk, at my age I would feel 19 year old is pushing it. I think some perverts start with teens and work their way down.
Anything from 18 and older, is okay for me. Shared interest and mantally wise, it might be a bit strange. But attraction wise, a 19 year old often looks the most attractive and cute to me. This sounds odd maybe, but sane teens can love in a way older people can't . It's more intense.

age of consent is 14 in brazil

Anything from 18 and older, is okay for me. Shared interest and mantally wise, it might be a bit strange. But attraction wise, a 19 year old often looks the most attractive and cute to me. This sounds odd maybe, but sane teens can love in a way older people can't . It's more intense.

True. After a woman turns 30, shes so desperate, she doesn't really put any effort in the sex department.

Lol I’ll fuck who I want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 4645
novinhas or death

Pussy is pussy,volcel if you wouldn't with this 15yo.
@personalityinkwell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
fuck off, anything below 14 counts as children to me, they lack all the attractive features
a 14yo can die in a birth so yeah its not natural to feel sexual attraction with them. niggas really pedos ou here smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 2748
a 14yo can die in a birth so yeah its not natural to feel sexual attraction with them. niggas really pedos ou here smh
anyone can die in a birth lmao, it was perfectly fine to fuck 14 year olds for thousands of years in all civilizations and then comes the cucks saying it's not natural JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 5875 and Chadelite
anyone can die in a birth lmao, it was perfectly fine to fuck 14 year olds for thousands of years in all civilizations and then comes the cucks saying it's not natural JFL
9DB2A19A CDE4 4D9F AACD F277947DBC06

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Go to a school. The 14 y/o’s don’t look like that. Sorry man you’re not a pedophile you like 18 year olds
I go to school and most 14-15 year olds are developed physically and sexually (I'm 17)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Ok Jeffrey epstein
Physical development is natures way of saying youre ready to breed
Stop injecting your soy morals in to everything , they're subjective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875