What of sick person is into 19 year old CHILDREN??

Physical development is natures way of saying youre ready to breed
Stop injecting your soy morals in to everything , they're subjective
Being attracted to 14 year olds is your brains way of saying you’re an incel. 14 Year olds are for boys who just finished developing as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Being attracted to 14 year olds is your brains way of saying you’re an incel. 14 Year olds are for boys who just finished developing as well
some women are physically developed by 15

Pubescent women are for pubescent men

14 year olds are pubescent

So 14 year olds are for us to fuck and reproduce with

Lmao no one is fucking a 14 y/o. Their not mature and are retarded. It’s not the stone ages anymore the age of consent was set for a reason not because they felt like doing it

Why do you think getting 14 year olds are so easy. There’s a correlation between being ugly and being attracted to younger kids I barley see chads arguing this

X13m3n45fs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6095
Lmao no one is fucking a 14 y/o. Their not mature and are retarded. It’s not the stone ages anymore the age of consent was set for a reason not because they felt like doing it
It's set for shit reason
Muh "they're not mentally mature enough"

Should a 28 year old autistic woman be stripped off her rights to give consent simply because she's not "mentally mature"?

Why do you think getting 14 year olds are so easy. There’s a correlation between being ugly and being attracted to younger kids I barley see chads arguing this
Because 14 year olds have lower standards jfl it's not hard to understand

It's set for shit reason
Muh "they're not mentally mature enough"

Should a 28 year old autistic woman be stripped off her rights to give consent simply because she's not "mentally mature"?
JFL not a good argument no one is fucking autist. And yes some teenagers don’t even look their age but that’s a small few and they most definitely will go for chads their age. Unless your Jeffrey Epstein or Chico don’t dream about it and even Epstein got exposed

Because 14 year olds have lower standards jfl it's not hard to understand
I’m not ruining my life because muhhh 14 year olds are developed. It’s not a healthy attraction. Pedos get beat in jail by tyrones if criminals don’t like you that’s saying something

11-19 is ideal keep coping subhuman it faggots. I am minor too fbicels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
JFL not a good argument no one is fucking autist. And yes some teenagers don’t even look their age but that’s a small few and they most definitely will go for chads their age. Unless your Jeffrey Epstein or Chico don’t dream about it and even Epstein got exposed
But a 28 year old attractive autistic woman would have a similar, if not worse, mental capacity than a 14 year old right? They do exist, so it is a good argument. Using your logic, should we strip them off their rights to give consent?

And also, statistics show that 14 year olds have the highest % of sexually attractive females for normal men. It's normal to feel attracted to them. 14 year olds do look like developed females from my anecdotal experiences at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
But a 28 year old attractive autistic woman would have a similar, if not worse, mental capacity than a 14 year old right? They do exist, so it is a good argument. Using your logic, should we strip them off their rights to give consent?

And also, statistics show that 14 year olds have the highest % of sexually attractive females for normal men. It's normal to feel attracted to them. 14 year olds do look like developed females from my anecdotal experiences at schoolView attachment 663445
A survey doesn’t represent every man. And their is already a huge stigma against it and it’s not going anywhere. I watched some videos of victims of epstein and it’s sad a common theme I see is the victims become fat and ugly and depressed later on in life

A survey doesn’t represent every man. And their is already a huge stigma against it and it’s not going anywhere. I watched some videos of victims of epstein and it’s sad a common theme I see is the victims become fat and ugly and depressed later on in life
There's been stigmas against all sorts of stuff throughout history, like being atheisrn, sexual orientation, etc. It doesn't mean shit and it isn't a good way to determine what's right and wrong

I'm pretty sure victims of epstein didn't consent though, it would've been the same if the victims were instead 20 year old women being used by epstein

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 4612
Leonardo DiCaprio is into 19-20 year old children, so is he a sick person ?

If you are 25 and 16 is your preferred age, you are sick

It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
If we as men are going to follow our base instincts, then we may as well go full handmaid's tale, stop playing games with it, either genetics are correct or we need to go above these desire. One or the other.