Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90-100

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Idk a few were but

A lot. The average male doesn't exercise and eat healthily. They have a shit job that gives them a lot of stress, they eat fast food and don't exercise. Most smoke and alcohol+drugs further ruin their health and hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, oldcell, Danish_Retard and 4 others
when you say balding do you mean full on crown thinning or including the first norwood stages? it's very normal for guys to have extremely high hairlines in this part of the world, hell even women have it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Probably 50% as they approach 30 around here. The top of skull shape is the best indicator if you are likely to go bald. The tension some top of skull shapes create bring the DHT up there to the follicle areas to create baldness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Rt-Rust1 and optimisticzoomer
when you say balding do you mean full on crown thinning or including the first norwood stages? it's very normal for guys to have extremely high hairlines in this part of the world, hell even women have it.
anything over nw1

Probably 50% as they approach 30 around here. The top of skull shape is the best indicator if you are likely to go bald. The tension some top of skull shapes create bring the DHT up there to the follicle areas to create baldness.
can scalp tension in certain areas make it impossible for there to be hair there even if transplanted? or does the dht just clog and then the hair overtime will be sensitive.

anything over nw1
probably close to 70% almost no nordic men have NW1 in adulthood, most are like 1.5-2 and maintain that until their mid thirties to forties.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
I'm rotting in my basement with no human contact. I am the only person I know, and I'm balding...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and 4 others
can scalp tension in certain areas make it impossible for there to be hair there even if transplanted? or does the dht just clog and then the hair overtime will be sensitive.

A transplant might last pretty good for some years if you use fin I guess but if you are not on top of things the transplanted hair would be gone relatively quickly.

i lost my corners at 15 and my hairline hasnt moved, im in my early 20s now, family all have full heads of hair with corners missing dunno if that classes as going bald but weve all receded our corners

A lot. The average male doesn't exercise and eat healthily. They have a shit job that gives them a lot of stress, they eat fast food and don't exercise. Most smoke and alcohol+drugs further ruin their health and hair.
You just described me but I’m not balding, recessed, or overweight. Maybe my genes aren’t so terrible.

Much of it is genetic, but it can be accelerated by horrible eating habits and zero physical activity.

On the West Coast you see at least half of men 18-30 balding and severely overweight with triple chins and huge stomachs. It's sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Much of it is genetic, but it can be accelerated by horrible eating habits and zero physical activity.

On the West Coast you see at least half of men 18-30 balding and severely overweight with triple chins and huge stomachs. It's sad.
Why does no physical activity and weight have anything to do with if

majority of white people take a massive hit between 30 and 40, thats when crown balding and shit occurs

asians often dont bald at all

its not very common to noticable bald in your teens and tweenties

Fast food is a cancer upon humanity. Diabetes, obesity, diseases, mostly because of fast food and sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Why does no physical activity and weight have anything to do with if
Overweight = unhealthy = accelerated hair loss
Exercise is essential for humans to stay healthy. Sitting is cancer for us.

missed 20-30, which would probably be the most common answer

majority of white people take a massive hit between 30 and 40, thats when crown balding and shit occurs

asians often dont bald at all

its not very common to noticable bald in your teens and tweenties
Asians either don't have genetic balding or the ones that do don't bald anywhere near as fast as non-asians. A lot can be learnt from studying their lifestyle and diets.

that does actually matter? I thought balding was pretty much 100% genetic dependant

that does actually matter? I thought balding was pretty much 100% genetic dependant
Bad lifestyle will accelerate your hair loss but it can cause hair loss on its own due to inflammation/stress.

Bad lifestyle will accelerate your hair loss but it can cause hair loss on its own due to inflammation/stress.
I'm completely fucked then

18-25 I think 10% have nw2+

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
if you think thiscauses hairloss you are low iq

I honestly have no idea. Dont have that many 25+ year olds where I study. Among the guys here less than 5%